What's new

Vice Chief of Indian Air Force shoots himself

A person is hurt and people are trying hard to get some browny points. Real class!!
They must have learnt it from your countrymen.

On topic, looks like poor handling of a weapon and it went off in the holster.

Literally surprised to read such way to report or downplay a matter as such that too, involving VC level AF officer. Either, officer is way off to his professionalism or he might escaped an attempt to silence him. Well, the Rafale scam is like nightmare for Indian Government and that is not possible without involving AirForce top brass. It seems more of a case to silence possible whistle blower before it gets worst. However, I wouldn't offend the professional that he was drunk.

Interesting angle. Rafael gate sounds very plausible.

Literally surprised to read such way to report or downplay a matter as such that too, involving VC level AF officer. Either, officer is way off to his professionalism or he might escaped an attempt to silence him. Well, the Rafale scam is like nightmare for Indian Government and that is not possible without involving AirForce top brass. It seems more of a case to silence possible whistle blower before it gets worst. However, I wouldn't offend the professional that he was drunk.
Not likely, it’s probably because he does not know how to handle a gun(hence the thigh injury).
Trying to kill himself would be skill, jaw, face etc or even chest.

Ok bro, I will let him take some rest :sleep:

Thanks.

Give him flowers in a rafale catalog

Not likely, it’s probably because he does not know how to handle a gun(hence the thigh injury).
Trying to kill himself would be skill, jaw, face etc or even chest.

Maybe its ceremonial.

Sir i decline your Order by Shooting me nuts

Must have been practicing surgical strike shenanigans and the hanuman part didnt work on him. Poor chap shot himself thinking he was some sort of a hanuman

Another Sir ge kal strike confirmed.

full

Back
Top Bottom