What's new

Via Gwadar:Russia wants to lay gas pipeline from Iran to India

WoW

They really have taken off their gloves !

Russia now playing out in the open is a move towards bipolar world, ( if not multi polar)

I guess everyone wants Uncle Sam to leave, but Mother India.

Pakistan cannot drop a feather in Andhra Pradesh while I can drive a boat through your eez.
About the pipeline, it is more reciprocation, you deny it you don't get anything in return and we can deny you the same. Rather than the satisfaction of denying you get nothing.

Why Don't You Try and See What Happens

https://www.dawn.com/news/1297112

EEZ Is A part Of Pakistan As Much As Andhra Pardesh Is Part of India Dare You To Come And Try Building A Pipeline
EEZ is not your territorial Sea. Only the territorial sea is part of Pak. Anyone coming into your territorial sea needs proper visa because it's your territory.

Whereas EEZ is covered under freedom of navigation. Anyone can pass thru it without taking the resources of that EEZ. You can't do anything as we are not using your EEZ's resources.

Russia is in the mood of charity ?
Russia only agrees to fund a feasibility study conduction...

Although if that's finalises they'll milk Pakistan & India from construction to the whole infrastructure thing...

Russians and the Iranians totally ignored the thread.

Lakh di desiyon

Lakh di

EEZ is not your territorial Sea. Only the territorial sea is part of Pak. Anyone coming into your territorial sea needs proper visa because it's your territory.

Whereas EEZ is covered under freedom of navigation. Anyone can pass thru it without taking the resources of that EEZ. You can't do anything as we are not using your EEZ's resources.

Try To Do Some Study First You Need Pakistan's Consent.You Are Allowed to Move Your Ships Through EEZ But Cannot Lay Pipeline.Law of Seas Article 79(3):

"The Delineation of The Course of Laying Pipeline is Subject To The Consent of The Coastal State"

Well if Pakistan will get a discounted offer, and India will pay transit fee, I am sure something can be worked out

Been there, done that. Now, hide behind the false bravados.

Oh So You Were One Of The BSF Officers Who Were Too Cowardly to Report Duty on LoC That You Resigned Nice Meeting You:rofl::rofl:

No I'm talking about Bangladesh :wave:

Oh Congratulations In 1000 Years You Got 1 Victory And Even Then You Needed Help From Muslim Bengalis

And BTW At Least We Fought Did Not Resign and Run Home.We Fought A War That We Knew We Would Lose Because We Were Fighting To Save A Territory Detached From Us By Thousand Miles

Pakistan cannot drop a feather in Andhra Pradesh while I can drive a boat through your eez.
About the pipeline, it is more reciprocation, you deny it you don't get anything in return and we can deny you the same. Rather than the satisfaction of denying you get nothing.

Yeah Try That I'm Sure The Coast Guards Will Give You A Very "Warm Welcome"

Back
Top Bottom