What's new

VHP leader Togadia gives call for economic boycott of Muslims in India

Very less powerful. Atleast not as powerful as TTP, LeT, Hizb-Ul_mujaheedin, etc.

And btw, they do not have any record of carrying AK-47 and killing innocent people in Pakistan.

How about this for a change in thinking?

I am happy that you have compared TTP with VHP, RSS, Bajrang Dal, Shiv Sena ;)

In the case of TTP its a terrorist organisation whereas Indians claim that RSS, VHP and other Hindu fundamentalist organisations are political outfits. RSS and other Hindu organisations have killed hundreds of Innocent Indians too.

The important thing is will you justify the terrorism by Hindu outfits by quoting what is going on in your neighbourhood?

Peshawa just recently in case of IPL and threats to Australian players from Hindu fundamentalists from Shiv Sena, the Indian government was begging Bal Thackray for taking back the ban on Australian players. Now how much powerful these Hindu fundamentalist outfits are you tell me .

Jana....

Regional politics is very different from making Policies for the nation....

Bal Thackrey wields power because he is popular among local Maharashtrians....NOT at the National level....

The IPL ban was significant because they base their power in THE MOST important city in India which is also the hub for the Mumbai Indians that bring in a lot of revenue.....but issuing out threats will do little ....
Please read about the tiff with SRK and how My name is Khan has opened in all theatres despite the Shiv Sena ban.....The Indian govt cannot be held hostage on account of regional goons.....
Even the RSS and VHP have withdrawn their support of Shiv Sena.....

So I dont believe the IPL-Shiv Sena bit will have as much effect as you call it out to be....

Jana....

Regional politics is very different from making Policies for the nation....

Bal Thackrey wields power because he is popular among local Maharashtrians....NOT at the National level....

The IPL ban was significant because they base their power in THE MOST important city in India which is also the hub for the Mumbai Indians that bring in a lot of revenue.....but issuing out threats will do little ....
Please read about the tiff with SRK and how My name is Khan has opened in all theatres despite the Shiv Sena ban.....The Indian govt cannot be held hostage on account of regional goons.....
Even the RSS and VHP have withdrawn their support of Shiv Sena.....

So I dont believe the IPL-Shiv Sena bit will have as much effect as you call it out to be....

:) dear i can understand that. My point is that Indian Central government had been held hostage by these regional goons for many decades. They do have immense power to muster communal riots and killings.

In case of Shah Rukh even he was at the end forced to mince his words and adopt a softer tone because of Shiv Sena threats. All theaters did stop screening and booking in the areas of Shiv's infulence.

I am happy that you have compared TTP with VHP, RSS, Bajrang Dal, Shiv Sena ;)

In the case of TTP its a terrorist organisation whereas Indians claim that RSS, VHP and other Hindu fundamentalist organisations are political outfits. RSS and other Hindu organisations have killed hundreds of Innocent Indians too.

The important thing is will you justify the terrorism by Hindu outfits by quoting what is going on in your neighbourhood?

I did not compare TTP with VHP, RSS, Bajrang Dal, Shiv Sena. But since you are blind, you couldn't see it. Shame!

As I said before, RSS, VHP are not running down the streets of Pakistan with AK 47s in their hands.

God forbid if that ever comes true...........There will be no terrorism left in Pakistan. You want that too right????

Oh Sweet Jana, I do not support Hindu outfits like them. I am also a Hindu. Take care of your home first, OK. Maybe someone close to you would be the next victim of a bomb attack, and then you'd realise.

Pakistan's Birth in the basis of Islam was wrong. First 26% of Hindu,Christian & parsi minorities has been reduced to 0.5 % of it's population. Now day in day out divide amongst various Muslims within pakistan ie Baluch, Pakhtuns, Punjabis, Ahmedis, Tajiks, Kurds, Sindhis, Mohajirs come to suface. Bomb Blasts on daily basis, hatred speeches amongst shias, sunnies, Sinshi-Punjabis are full time business. Pakistan has reduced to terror exporting hell on earth. India is incomplete without pakistan the birth place of Hinduism.

Thackeray may allow Australian cricketers to play in IPL

MUMBAI: After Shiv Sena vowed not to allow Australian cricketers to play in IPL competition, indications emerged on Tuesday that the party may do a Day in Pics: February 15

U-turn and give the green signal to them play in the tournament.

Though no Sena leader has come on record to announce the U-turn of the saffron outfit, a senior Sena leader said that Sena supremo Bal Thackeray would soon come out with a statement, explaining his 'final stand' on the issue.

"Balasaheb will come out with a statement on the issue...wait for some time," the Sena leader said.

In a video message at a meeting of party workers in suburban Bandra on Monday, Thackeray had said he would not permit Australian cricketers to set foot on Indian soil, adding "Indians are being attacked in Australia. So, I said we will not allow Australians to play in our country."

However, there were reports that the 84-year-old Sena chief's message may have been recorded prior to his February 7 meeting with NCP chief Sharad Pawar.

Pawar had said he met Thackeray at the instance of BCCI president Shashank Manohar to ensure that Sena withdraws its threat to oppose the Australian players in IPL's third edition.

Manohar had told reporters after that meeting that Thackeray would announce his decision after watching a BCCI presentation on the issue.

Thackeray may allow Australian cricketers to play in IPL - Top Stories - IPL - Cricket - Sports - The Times of India

:pop::pop:

:) dear i can understand that. My point is that Indian Central government had been held hostage by these regional goons for many decades. They do have immense power to muster communal riots and killings.

False.
Since Independence, Indian Central Govt has been Ruled 80% of time by Congress which is Anti VHP/BJP.
BJP Got Just 6 Years in Office.
Where is the Qs. of Influence ( atleast on the basis of ur reasoning )?

These are "Organizations" and do have influence on the masses but surely only to the extent that u would imagine that a Islamic Religious Body may have in ur own country.

In case of ShahRukh even he was at the end forced to mince his words and adopt a softer tone because of Shiv Sena threats. All theaters did stop screening and booking in the areas of Shiv's influence.

who told u this ?

Sharukh Never Apologized and soft his Tone boz he never needed it to so.

It was all a Thoughtful Game by Him and the Team of course. It Gaines more Publicity by This and actually helped him gain a good advertizment.
Sharukh never intended it to do this way, but luckily Thakare Gave him the chance.

The Screening stopped in very few Theatres. And FYI, This Movie is projected to surpass All the Previous Money Records.

Last edited:

In case of Shah Rukh even he was at the end forced to mince his words and adopt a softer tone because of Shiv Sena threats. All theaters did stop screening and booking in the areas of Shiv's infulence.

I completely disagree.....I feel Xinix has put the rationale very appropriately....

Jana....I feel like you're overestimating the importance of Shiv Sena on a much larger scale than reality....funny it seems that Shiv Sena is more popular in Pakistan than India...LOL!!

But on a serious note....compare Shiv Sena and their power levels to that of MQM who have significant pull in Karachi and are able to create a standstill in Karachi overnight if required.....Do you think the MQM wields enough power to take the GOP hostage?
Trust me....freedom of speech is every Indians right and SS is using it....but past a certain line no one is willing to listen to their barks....

No one has the right to breach this sovereign right of Indian government's responsibility. I don't see Indian government interfering in Pakistan to see how Pakistan's Sikh and Hindu minorities are being treated.

Then why do USA have the right to breach Afghanistan security on how Taliban is treating its people?Its all hypocrisy

Press Release

Muslims Should Be Boycotted Economically: Togadia

New Delhi, February 21, 2010 Vishwa Hindu Parishad International Secretary General Shri Praveen Bhai Todaiya today in a "Dharm Rakhsya Nidhi" Function organized by Vishwa Hindu Parishad (Dharm Parasar) Delhi at vivek vihar said that to tackle the problem of high population growth rate, terrorism, and separatism muslims should be boycotted economically as muslims are providing resources to the anti national elements. Speaking on the occasion Shri togadia appealed to the prominent people of the society present in the function not to indulge in any economic activity with muslims.

I hope the BJP come back into power.......nothing better then some far right idiots ruling india.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom