What's new

Very sad if India boycotted London Olympics: British PM

No Indians must put their foot down and not go.

Must say it wouldn't be sad at all. Couldn't really care less.
Really you wouldnt care about that? Now thats some news to me.

Only USSR and USA were only countries who could lead a boycott of the Olympics.

Now possibly INDIA has started thinking itself in the same status of former USSR or now USA. After all, Indians always believe, they are the "greatest nation in the world". Though, I don't know, if they have anything great in them, except the bad habit of continuing to be hostile towards their nation. :P

Anyways don't listen to Cameron he is known for talking rubbish. It would not be sad if Indian's did not come to UK. Most in UK couldn't care a less what Indian's did.

If India boycotts then I's for it. TO hell with their supremacy!

The only way that India makes news is not by winning medals as a nation of 1.2 billion should but by trying to make themselves important by taking their bat home lol.

Doesnt matter what the people of UK think cameron is the leader of a country whose hosting the olympics and as the hosts leader you would want every country to come to the olympics.

And as a sports freak (like me)or as someone who enjoys the olympics in detail id want to see athletes from all over the world come and compete.

Boycotts are stupid i cant even believe USA and USSR done boycotts thankfully i wasnt alive.

Doesnt matter what the people of UK think cameron is the leader of a country whose hosting the olympics and as the hosts leader you would want every country to come to the olympics.

And as a sports freak (like me) id want to see athletes from all over the world come and compete.

Come on mate what athletes 1 gold out of a nation of 1.2 billion don't seem like many sportsmen will be coming from India

Come on mate what athletes 1 gold out of a nation of 1.2 billion don't seem like many sportsmen will be coming from India

Winning or loosing is a part of game, participation is important. But I support that India should not participate in the event

Back
Top Bottom