What's new

Very much confused. Help needed!!

Also can someone tell me that am I eligibile in terms of physical condition to join navy?
Height: 5'5
Weight: 160 lbs
Waist: 34
Chest: 36
And I also wears glasses power = -2.5
Any help will be appreciated :)
bro.. did you try to find anything on your own.. tell me where else you tried to find.. did you go to their website?

bro.. did you try to find anything on your own.. tell me where else you tried to find.. did you go to their website?

I don't think so because all the important things are written on their website ..

Jazak Allah for your rply..
I also want to know that what is the deploment or tour or you can say working duration in pakistan navy in which you have to stay on ships for a long time and after that how much time is given to visit to family.
Plz tell me about this as some people told me that you won't come back before 2 years and visit your family only for one week.
And I also want to clear that we all need salaries and facilities to support our families so one should not say someone about it.
Plz reply anyone that for how long we stay in ships and for how long we stay at home
P.S I am in love with navy and Pakistan.

That is a total lie, see, people go in turn, for example, its Eid Ul Fitr,you'll go to home for a month on Earned Leave (Annual Leave), on Eid Ul Adha, if there is some one else from your cadre/your fellow wants to go home then you'll have to stay, and if you get lucky, you might be posted to a place with lot of Local Fellas (& this happens 99%) so you can visit your home frequently, According to the rules of Govt. 4 leaves are allowed in a month with Full Salary, if you do not avail them, they go into balance, for example you didn't go home for 6 month, you got 6x4: 24!!!, + there is quota of Casual Leaves too (in case of any emergency 3 to 4 days leave can be availed, Casual Leave is separate from Earned Leave) people are telling you wrong, So hop on in man & best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom