What's new

Very Impressive KPK Police

Nice...

Someone should teach our police too what it means to be a police officer:
226015_537708382920697_861569860_n.jpg

we should improve our justice system,police,health and education system,its needed more than metros and crap.

Some concerns I have after watching this, and as the police officers pointed out, these good initiatives need to be backed by legislation so that they become the norm for the future.

By the way, when is the special combat unit coming online?

First batch of 150 men was raised in late May, 2014 and it was supposed to be functional in 14 months. We're eying July/Aug, 2015 if all things go as planned hopefully.

What will be so special about them? Why is it taking 14 months?

Surely this is a 2 month job max by hiring army personnel on secondment?

I don't understand these timelines. Things cost twice as much and take twice as long in Pakistan. :rolleyes:

I don't understand these timelines. Things cost twice as much and take twice as long in Pakistan. :rolleyes:

Its supposed to be a new police task force in KP to counter terrorism and QR operations. Its first batch is being raised from scratch so it will take more time ofcourse. Not sure about hiring army personnel on secondment though..

Jazzbot is referring to the QRF being inducted. Bherti process is very long in Pakistan, not forgetting to mention for a new unit you need to draft up a PC1 Form with budget, time scale and all that other topi-drama, also as per "Police Order 2002" appointment of junior ranks and posting of DSP, SP, SSP AIG and experts etc is a very lengthy process.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom