What's new

'Very difficult' to oust Russia from Ukraine in 2023 - top U.S. general Milley

And apperantly, not everyone in Tibet think like Mr Beijing here, probably you will have a different "Angle" if you are the one that are being oppressed

Lol , less and less people now buy this western lie

World Muslim Communities Council Chairman Praises Xinjiang’s Rapid Growth​

World Islamic religious figures, scholars visit China's Xinjiang​

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 912367
This guy is laughing at the dead of innocent people in Iraq @jhungary Therefore breaking forum rules.

@LeGenD @waz

And apperantly, not everyone in Tibet think like Mr Beijing here, probably you will have a different "Angle" if you are the one that are being oppressed

Lol, real Tibet

LOL, do you really have to use a sourceless photo to make a point? to be honest it looks more like a drill.
I am pretty sure you "Drill" with your firearm magazine inserted without a blank adapter.

That's like very "REALISTIC" Drill.

And please look at your own "Sourceless" photo before commenting on other.

Only you bunch enjoy committting this crime and never feel guilty about them.
I can say the same to you lol

Where we bombed and destroyed?
lol, India, Russia, South Korea, Vietnam??

Do you want me to post some "Sourceless" photo from those conflict?? I still have a photo left from my mother whose Home in Northern Vietnam got zero by Chicom Artillery, do you want to see that??

And what did you call that war again??

I still have a photo left from my mother whose Home in Northern Vietnam got zero by Chicom Artillery, do you want to see that??
lOl, suddenly you became a Vietnamese, you are really everyone, Chinese, Australian, American, but finally , a Vietnamese.

lOl, suddenly you became a Vietnamese, you are really everyone, Chinese, Australian, American, but finally , a Vietnamese.
Did I say I was Vietnamese??

I said My mom's house. SInce when I am my mom?

Everyone here knows my mother was a war refugee from Vietnam. Dude, you are too late to the party. and since ages you people start calling me Vietnamese here, jeez, you are real slow aren't ya? You need to get with the program on other Chinese PDF member here. DUDE

Did I say I was Vietnamese??

I said My mom's house. SInce when I am my mom?

Everyone here knows my mother was a war refugee from Vietnam. Dude, you are too late to the party. and since ages you people start calling me Vietnamese here, jeez, you are real slow aren't ya? You need to get with the program on other Chinese PDF member here. DUDE
So your mother is a Vietnamese refugee, your father is a white, and you are a Chinese? how can it be possible?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom