What's new

'Very difficult' to oust Russia from Ukraine in 2023 - top U.S. general Milley

Who said US did not build them in the US??

Dude, unlike China, a lot of US infrastructure were built a long time, it will take a long time to redevelop those thing, just because US does not have shiny new High Speed Rail does not mean US is not updating its infrastructure. It's naive and honestly stupid to think US hasn't build anything in US.........
China is building many railways, highways , stadiuims, subways, even new cities in many different countries now, do you seriously think US outmatchs China in this field?

You are on the losing side. The world has seen it with own eyes.

We know why you hold vigils and therapy sessions on PDF... Not very convincing.

From a strategic standpoint, Russia has already lost. From an operational/tactical perspective, Russia has lost 50% of the territory it gained in March of last year, while its only gain has been tiny Soledar in the last 6 months.

The US is now sending two armored brigades worth of equipment that will significantly increase its offensive capability. Ukraine will continue to retake territory this year.

Russia has lost.

China is building many railways, highways , subways, even new cities in many different countries now, do you seriously think US outmatchs China in this field?
Why would we need to outmatch you?? You build yours and we build ours, this is not a competition. I mean you build 10 Interstate Highway we build 6, so what? Good on ya, You want a medal because you had "won"?? LOL

And your original argument is about US did not build anything in the US or all over the world, and I have just prove you wrong on that.

From a strategic standpoint, Russia has already lost. From an operational/tactical perspective, Russia has lost 50% of the territory it gained in March of last year, while its only gain has been tiny Soledar in the last 6 months.

The US is now sending two armored brigades worth of equipment that will significantly increase its offensive capability. Ukraine will continue to retake territory this year.

Russia has lost.
Russians are still in Ukraine, how come they lost? why your top general said it's hard to push out Russia out of Ukraine?

Why would we need to outmatch you?? You build yours and we build ours, this is not a competition. I mean you build 10 Interstate Highway we build 6, so what? Good on ya, You want a medal because you had "won"?? LOL

And your original argument is about US did not build anything in the US or all over the world, and I have just prove you wrong on that.
I m talking about rebuilding Ukraine, not US, US now doesn't have the capability to rebuild anything, it is not what it was at WW2 era. this is the whole point.

I m talking about rebuilding Ukraine, not US, US now doesn't have the capability to rebuild anything, it is not what it was at WW2 era. this is the whole point.
Dude, I just show you US have like a lot of building project overseas and within the US, how US now doesn't have capability to rebuild anything, which is just what I show you?

You don't need to "Win" the building game as you put it, in order to rebuild Ukraine.........All you need is a firm, money, some worker and material...Anyone can do that.

Dude, your logic is weird.

Dude, I just show you US have like a lot of building project overseas and within the US, how US now doesn't have capability to rebuild anything, which is just what I show you?
Go back to check previous posts, you guys claimed that because you rebuilt Germany and Japan you today you can rebuild Ukraine too, I told you guys today's US is not the one it used to be. US destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan,Lybia.. guess now who is rebuilding them? hint, it's not US.

Go back to check previous posts, you guys claimed that because you rebuilt Germany and Japan you today you can rebuild Ukraine too, I told you guys today's US is not the one it used to be. US destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan, guess now who is rebuilding them? hint, it's not US.

Just because you know shit does not make it true.

Again, I have already show you USAID have development program around the world now, tell me what kind of logic you process to claim that US cannot rebuild Ukraine??

Russia has lost.

Whatever American mascot.

US intelligence estimates Russian killed and wounded at 188,000

We believe every word that you or your sources utter.

Again, I have already show you USAID have development program around the world now, tell me what kind of logic you process to claim that US cannot rebuild Ukraine??
Why US had to pass a bill to pool money to match China's overseas infrastructure projects? every country can find some projects being built by some countries, even India has those projects in every country, not they don't come close to China's scale.

Why US had to pass a bill to pool money to match China's overseas infrastructure projects? every country can find some projects being built by some countries, even India has those projects in every country, not they don't come close to China's scale.
Again, is everything a "Competition" for you people??

Sure, China build more overseas, a big giant fking congrat, so the F what?? Again, you want a humanitarian medal?? Go ask the Nobel prize then.

You don't need to win that silly "Competition" of yours to rebuild Ukraine. In fact, US already did

China cements influence in Iraq with infrastructure, oil deals after US withdrawal​

China cements influence in Iraq with infrastructure, oil deals after US withdrawal​

That does not mean you "rebuild" Iraq. That mean you are stealing their oil, that's a big difference. And how nice of you to come in when everything is already done and enjoying the fruit which I PERSONALLY bring you that result.

Did you rebuild any mosque? School? Market? or people house? We did. How do I know you asked? I was in God Damn Iraq in 2004.

'Very difficult' to oust Russia from Ukraine in 2023 - top U.S. general Milley​

Fri, January 20, 2023 at 12:39 PM EST
milley-grab-e1626892342437.png

"From a military standpoint, this is a very, very difficult fight," the top U.S. general said at a press conference following an international Ukraine support conference at Germany’s U.S. Ramstein Air Base.
"For this year, it would be militarily difficult to eject the Russian forces from every inch of Russian occupied Ukraine," Milley added, noting that it could still be possible.

Miley said he believed the war would end at a negotiating table, and said Putin "should and could" end the war today.

But western propoganda was saying Russian have lost most of its armored vehicles tanks amd forced to use older tanks. Their stockpiles of missile are going to finish , westerm embargo will hamper any new missile manufacturing . western embargo and alk out military support will force Russian to beg down infront of west for marcy. 😁
At the end after destroying Ukraine , killing thousands of civilian American military industrial complex going to milk European making Russia a threat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom