What's new

'Very difficult' to oust Russia from Ukraine in 2023 - top U.S. general Milley

That does not mean you "rebuild" Iraq. That mean you are stealing their oil, that's a big difference.

Did you rebuild any mosque? School? Market? or people house? We did. How do I know you asked? I was in God Damn Iraq in 2004.

That does not mean you "rebuild" Iraq. That mean you are stealing their oil
You stole everything from Iraq after these many years occupation, there's nothing there to steal anymore. We paid for what we get, you rob and steal with big guns.

It's seems like your "money" has gone into the politician instead of building school

Ground reality in Iraq as of 2021

Is that how you "help" building stuff in China?? LOL

It's seems like your "money" has gone into the politician instead of building school

Ground reality in Iraq as of 2021

maxresdefault.jpg

微信图片_20230121233742.png

Russian casualties are exceeding US WW1 level rates. This is easily Russias most catastrophic war since WW2.
It is estimated that Russia loss somewhere about 500,000-700,000 of their young work force (Dead, Wounded, Missing, and Left) that is gonna be detrimental to Russia economy in a long run.

On the other hand, a lot of Russia Women open (have to skip the next part or I will probably got banned)......

Lol, not anywhere close to your Tibet Style

View attachment 912369
Tibet is part of China and now the whole region is free of poverty for the first time during the whole history, every family has private cars and poor families were give free houses, Tibetan students enjoy 15 years free education, healthcare, school meals.. what did you give Iraqu except for death and destruction?

Tibet is part of China and now the whole region is free of poverty for the first time during the whole history, every family has private cars and poor families were give free houses, Tibetan students enjoy 15 years free education, healthcare, school meals.. what did you give Iraqu except for death and destruction?
789trj.jpg

LOL, do you really have to use a sourceless photo to make a point? to be honest it looks more like a drill.

Lol , less and less people now buy this western lie

World Muslim Communities Council Chairman Praises Xinjiang’s Rapid Growth​

World Islamic religious figures, scholars visit China's Xinjiang​

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom