What's new

'Very difficult' to oust Russia from Ukraine in 2023 - top U.S. general Milley

The GOP knows Trump is bad juju, I mean when Newsmax and Fox start trashing Trump, you know it's the end.

It's hard to get over the fact that the "Red Tsunami" didn't materialised simply because of Trump. And now you have the like of George Santos, that dude that shot up the NM legislator house, people are going to associate Trump with bad news. GOP knows if they keep endorsing Trump, they will lose 2024.

People aren't really stupid you know??

There is no one "GOP", there are factions, and Trump faction is by far the most dominant currently, if he wins the nomination, they will all fall in line as usual, and all the GOP donors will be giving to Trump. If you are looking for the "bottom of the barrel", there is none. The average republican voter is still very much a trump supporter in the Tucker Carlson camp, MGT, Boebert, Matt Gaetz camp than the Mitt Romney or Mcconnell camp.. And those guys will fall in line as they usually do. You saw what happened to Liz Cheney and anyone else who voted against Trump for impeachment? they all lost their republican primaries and are out of congress.

You mean the ever decreasing part annexed by Russia?

So you claim the US can't construct buildings now?

I mean the ever increasing annexed part of Russia.

Don't get angry. For once listen to your own leaders. Listen to Milley. Take his advice and just cool down with the rhetoric. Isn't he on your side? What he says is bitter truth.

There is no one "GOP", there are factions, and Trump faction is by far the most dominant currently, if he wins the nomination, they will all fall in line as usual, and all the GOP donors will be giving to Trump. If you are looking for the "bottom of the barrel", there is none. The average republican voter is still very much a trump supporter in the Tucker Carlson camp, MGT, Boebert, Matt Gaetz camp than the Mitt Romney or Mcconnell camp.. And those guys will fall in line as they usually do. You saw what happened to Liz Cheney and anyone else who voted against Trump for impeachment? they all lost their republican primaries and are out of congress.
I wouldn't call Matt Goetz, LB, MTG and Gosar a "fraction" even if you can count on wall sitting like Ted Cruz and the like as Trump camp, it still wouldn't be a faction.

Average GOP voter don't win election for GOP, Trumpstr don't win election for GOP, it's always the bunch of undecided that win election.

And you know how many Trump support got voted in 2022 Mid-Term? 26% and 0% of Trump endorsed Governor had won, he lost all 9.

You don't need to be steve kornacki to know if the GOP again endorse Trump, they are going to lose even bigger than 2022 mid-term. Trump lost 2018, 2020 and 2022 now, I don't know how would you think he will win 2024.

What I mean is US should rebuild itself first, we see China is building everything around the world, what do you see US is building besides military?
You mean these??

US build infrastructure around the world too, they just don't bloats about it......I mean yoo-f'king hoo you build a bridge in Tanzania, what? You want a medal?? Nobody talk about these stuff except you guys.....

You mean these??

US build infrastructure around the world too, they just don't bloats about it......I mean yoo-f'king hoo you build a bridge in Tanzania, what? You want a medal?? Nobody talk about these stuff except you guys.....
lOl, of course we see tons of railways, highways, bridges, new city development projects built by US around the world now. and why didn't US build them in US as well if it's true?

lOl, of course we see tons of railways, highways, bridges, new city development projects built by US around the world. and why didn't US build them in US as well if it's true?
Who said US did not build them in the US??

Dude, unlike China, a lot of US infrastructure were built a long time, it will take a long time to redevelop those thing, just because US does not have shiny new High Speed Rail does not mean US is not updating its infrastructure. It's naive and honestly stupid to think US hasn't build anything in US.........

Back
Top Bottom