What's new

Very concerned with development of Indian navy: Pakistan naval chief

first of all if this definition of crying than your whole country crying from the day of your independence :)
secondly he is only expressing his concerns , china is our strong ally and our most of naval assets will be coming from china in future :)

It is definitely crying - more like a wailing attempt.

That is one tactic to start a JV with china with financial assistance and TOT.

They got the begging bowl finessed to the tee - show solidarity, talk about the common enemy and the common concerns - and voila a few freebies.

It is definitely crying - more like a wailing attempt.

They got the begging bowl finessed to the tee - show solidarity, talk about the common enemy and the common concerns - and voila a few freebies.

As you Wish :kiss3:

India prepares a jalebi, Pakistan starts crying...abe kabhi to kudh kuch soch liya karo..hamesha comparison comparison...Inka din India se sure hota hai sur khatam bhi India par hota hai..tabhi itne bure haal hai 60 saal ke bawjood....

Pakistan is heading towards a South Asia version of North Korea

India prepares a jalebi, Pakistan starts crying...abe kabhi to kudh kuch soch liya karo..hamesha comparison comparison...Inka din India se sure hota hai sur khatam bhi India par hota hai..tabhi itne bure haal hai 60 saal ke bawjood....

This guy is the navy chief yaar.. If he does not concern himself with the threat from Indian navy then he is doing a really horrible job.

Now this news involving both the Pakistan and Chinese intersest means that the past explosions could have definitley been acts of sabotage!!! What better way to slow us down. Thanks to the media, they know where to target our design burea!! Our net security is so weak, I hope we stick to stricter standards to prevvent cyber theft

US finally realized they are C

LOL I know I have seen it....begging for bread and funds....marryingof their daugthers to satisfy the Arab's lust for desi women. They get scraps while they sell their kids....despicable....

Even if you are trying a valid point (which you are not) a "lol" is totally uncalled for.

Any other credible source? Even Chinese media will do.

first of all if this definition of crying than your whole country crying from the day of your independence :)
secondly he is only expressing his concerns , china is our strong ally and our most of naval assets will be coming from china in future :)

Strong ally . Jeb me na daaney amma chali bhunaney . Just like amreeka was your strong ally from fifties to late nineties .

with all the recent mishaps in the recent times with the Indian navy and the blocked for eternity hardware inductions, one would have though that Indian navy looks the weakest right now. I get the feeling that the Pak Navy chief is soft trolling here.

Back
Top Bottom