What's new

Very concerned with development of Indian navy: Pakistan naval chief

did i say that???? i said India navy already shaken the hands of BD navy.... so no chance ....:P
no its not. Actually BD Navy has good relation with Pak navy, every year it participate in naval excersize with Pakistan Navy :D

with India, we have least military co-operation

no its not. Actually BD Navy has good relation with Pak navy, every year it participate in naval excersize with Pakistan Navy :D

That's why we have so less Hilsas in the market nowadays, BD boats are wasting time on futile exercises!! :D

india has about 170 ships in her navy while pakistan has 71. but still this gap can be filled in few years if we show some determination.
This is provided the IN stands still, which it isn't. As it is all major Indian shipyards are backed up with IN and ICG orders for at least another decade. The IN will be inducting at least another 60 ships by the end of this decade that will be cutting edge.

The PN admiral must be joking.

Our Navy is at its weakest point. In the last two years look at the slew of accidents and incidents. Ships gutted, submarines on fire, sailors and personnel killed.

The one has hardly to do with the other, since accidents will always happen, but that doesn't reduce the overall capability. The only field where IN is actually facing a difficult situation is the SSK fleet, but other than that, IN is doing fine. SSN, SSBN, new and far more capable carrier then before, new stealth corvettes, frigates and destroyers, increased range and endurance of operations, high increase of MPA capability by the induction of more P8Is and drones...
It's hardly deniable that IN today is at a peak when it comes to capability, that they never had before and that can be troubling for others, seeing IN developing to one of the prime navies in the region. However, PN can't be IN's yardstick and to fight the real naval threat to India, we need even more ASW capabilities (be it air, surface or submerged), so the current peak will be topped for sure.

The one has hardly to do with the other, since accidents will always happen, but that doesn't reduce the overall capability. The only field where IN is actually facing a difficult situation is the SSK fleet, but other than that, IN is doing fine. SSN, SSBN, new and far more capable carrier then before, new stealth corvettes, frigates and destroyers, increased range and endurance of operations, high increase of MPA capability by the induction of more P8Is and drones...
It's hardly deniable that IN today is at a peak when it comes to capability, that they never had before and that can be troubling for others, seeing IN developing to one of the prime navies in the region. However, PN can't be IN's yardstick and to fight the real naval threat to India, we need even more ASW capabilities (be it air, surface or submerged), so the current peak will be topped for sure.
Don't bother @sancho, some people are so deluded and ready to declare all hope is lost at the drop of a hat no matter how much you try to reason with them.

I dont think so.Recent developments in IN is not that good.
But may be this special concern mooted from INS Shivalik presence in this China and I think it create a lot debate in China and theirs meeting with Pakistan.

just a moment ago our interior minister bashed Modi while speaking to different media people
he said

modi pehla ye decide kr lai ka Dawood ibrahim Pakistan me hai ya UAE me
and Pakistan ko dhamkio se draia nai ja skta agr koi karwai hui to uska mun tor jawab dea jai ga
and end me kaha Modi na apna province me jo gul khilai hai wo sub ko pta hai Pakistan aisa logo ki dhamkio se darna wala nai:omghaha:
:rofl:

@Aeronaut and others we need to go for more Frigates and Submarines and do it soon and if economy is not improving we would have to ask for financial help from Gulf countries specially from Saudi Arabia and UAE and Bahrain and also Kuwait because time is running out @araz Sir Naval Cheif is just telling the truth we need to do something really fast

What?:blink:.Modernising armed forces by borrowing money from foreign countries

Wow really:blink: That a great news :victory:finally the ice is melting between two muslim brothers.:yay:

Back
Top Bottom