What's new

vehicles,Cars in Pakistan

LoL why delete the thread? just because you have info :what: aren't you the one who also claimed that j-20 was fake and requested the admin to delete that thread too?

ohhhh So Share some info About Upcoming exotic vehicles (mr know every thing and know nothing)

Ooo Share some info Upcoming exotic vehicles in Pak.mr i know every thing and know nothing :disagree:

LoL why delete the thread? just because you have info :what: aren't you the one who also claimed that j-20 was fake and requested the admin to delete that thread too?

ohhhh So Share some info About Upcoming exotic vehicles (mr know every thing and know nothing)

I am the first who passed 1st Ferrari coming to Pakistan 360 Modena of Abdul Wahid before 3 months car import. Pasban IT Ferrari F430 (Lahore) pass information about Maserati - Arghan. Lamborghini Gallardo Atiq (after car sold to some other guy) Ferrari GTB 599 (maroon) 2008 - Eden grOup Manager. Recently white 2008 Ferrari GTB 599 of Ali Bahria (the day car on the Karachi port ... even near friends of Ali's don't even know about that Ali Ferrari. Unfortuntely when Car on the Karachi port.. my source strictkly told me that don't post any such news about Ali White Ferrari GTB because Ali want to give some surprise to his gathering fellows. Unfortuntely meray phaet may baat nahe rahe and i just posted news on pkwheels forum :P and all katha chata open lol ...

I am the owner of Pakistan motorsports organization name "Xtreme Racing Zone" (closed in 2006) and after start another top project of motorsports in Pakistan name "Soul Ignition".

You provided pictures are only related Modified cars...

We have huge amount imported exotic machines...

I am also member of India's top Motorsports organization XBHP - Motorcycle org (only Pakistani)

Here are the pictures of Pakistan's Cars.

Check out link: Ridez in Pakistan pictures by xtremeracingzone - Photobucket

check above link... Dodge Viper, Lamborghini, SUpraz, Skylines, Ferrari's, Hummers and many more in Pakistan gallery...

PS: i am not into cars... but i have many friends own machines in Pakistan.. I am into superbikes motorcycles racing stuff.. recently event organized in METRO (Islamabad) and also FAST FIVE Motorsports show in (Rawalpindi - Cinepax) in which Corvette Dodge Chargers skyline 350z in the show ...

I have every bit information about G2G of Superbikes or Cars in Pakistan everyday...

Today's Event of Motorsports

1st, In ISlamabad 350z Drifting scene @ late night (location not confirm yet but around 4 350z along with RX 7)

2nd, Another G2G of Hamza group in which Corvette'z Porsche, Dodge Viper .. they are also have some plan of gathering @ late night but time and location of their racing scene not confirm most of the time @ 7th Avenue near ISI head office.

2nd, Karachi BikerBoyz (Superbikes) G2G in which 2009 2010 Superbikes (around 15-20 sbks) with Media coverage @ Sea View. (also have full list of sbks models include owners)

3rd, Lahore BikerBoyz g2G from Bolevard - Mc-donald Gulberg (already going on). Two different Gatherings in Lahore 1 (Aftab group) Will Superbikes ... another group belongs to Mohsin both are different groups and huge amount of superbikes n cars in both gangs... in which Skylines GTR ... latest skyline Supra's ... also latest Ducati ... hayabusa and many other bikes as well.

@ night i will upload all g2g pix around Pakistan if i will get all pictures today :)

I am also part of that team... 23rd March Govt Event of Superbikes G2G @ motorway... last year and this year.. both i was in that event in which more thn 50 - 80 Superbikes at a time rulling on the motorway M2 from Lahore - Islamabad and Islamabad - Lahore along with Motorway minister ... that event dedicated 23rd March.

halay time lagayga bara kuch way lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am the first who passed 1st Ferrari coming to Pakistan 360 Modena (wahid Karachi)

Pasban IT Ferrari F430 (Lahore).. another pass news about Maserati (Arghan) ... Lamborghini (ateek) ... Ferrari GTB 599 2008 (Eden grOup) recently white Ferrari GTB 599 (by Ali Bahria) all news passed by me very first ... and how.. its long long story lol

I am the owner of Pakistan motorsports organization name "Xtreme Racing Zone" (closed in 2006) and after start another top project of motorsports in Pakistan name "Soul Ignition".

You provided pictures are only related Modified cars...

We have huge amount imported exotic machines...

I am also member of India's top Motorsports organization XBHP - Motorcycle org (only Pakistani)

Here are the pictures of Pakistan's Cars.

Check out link: Ridez in Pakistan pictures by xtremeracingzone - Photobucket

check above link... Dodge Viper, Lamborghini, SUpraz, Skylines, Ferrari's, Hummers and many more in Pakistan gallery...

PS: i am not into cars... but i have many friends own machines in Pakistan.. I am into superbikes motorcycles racing stuff.. recently event organized in METRO (Islamabad) and also FAST FIVE Motorsports show in (Rawalpindi - Cinepax) in which Corvette Dodge Chargers skyline 350z in the show ...

I have every bit information about G2G of Superbikes or Cars in Pakistan everyday...

Today's Event of Motorsports

1st, In ISlamabad 350z Drifting scene @ late night.

2nd, Karachi BikerBoyz (Superbikes) G2G in which 2009 2010 Superbikes (around 15-20 sbks) with Media coverage @ Sea View. (also have full list of sbks models include owners)

3rd, Lahore BikerBoyz g2G from Bolevard - Mc-donald Gulberg (already going on)

putar halay time lagayga bara kuch way lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

also have biggest (only) collection of superbikes in Pakistan pictures and videos wanna see ?

............wow.........:tup:

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

^that is one hell of a comeback....

toyotasera1993363357.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom