What's new

Veena Malik to beat Emraan Hashmi in serial kissing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope by working in media dont make her the representative of pakistan or its awam. Audience can very well chose to applaud her act or not.She is not demanding applause from them. And in the same manner audience or any other pakistani dont has any right to feel outraged on her act......I wonder if pakistanis do feel outraged on their own individual acts.And again she is not ambassador of pakistan coz she didn't go to india as a part of some delegation or as GoP appointee.She went there in her own individual capacity.
As a matter of fact any media personality or the bollywood actors are not the representatives of any country.they represent themselves none else.

The moment you step outside of Pakistan whether its Armstrong or Veena Malik our actions have an intrinsic bearing on how Pakistan will be perceived by those who met me as a Pakistani ! One doesn't need to be part of a delegation to be an ambassador of one's country & I do not mean that in an officiating capacity !

And even if she isn't in an ambassadorial role as someone who enjoys media spotlight & is from Pakistan its the perception that counts ! Why do you think in many a news excerpt they don't say 'XYZ person did such & such a thing'...why is it always 'Pakistani man caught for drunk driving in Dubai' ? Because your actions have undeniable implications on the view the world takes of the rest of us !

Consequently we expect Pakistanis to act in a certain way ! Buying Dolce & Gabbana in Italy is doing something in her individual capacity carrying out a kissing competition when it is against our customs, against our traditions & our very religion is punching way above her 'individual capacity' !

She can do whatever the hell she wants to do but I pray that she does it when shes not seen as a Pakistani but just a plain Veena Malik with no association whatsoever with Pakistan & Pakistanis.

The moment you step outside of Pakistan whether its Armstrong or Veena Malik our actions have an intrinsic bearing on how Pakistan will be perceived by those who met me as a Pakistani ! One doesn't need to be part of a delegation to be an ambassador of one's country & I do not mean that in an officiating capacity !

And even if she isn't in an ambassadorial role as someone who enjoys media spotlight & is from Pakistan its the perception that counts ! Why do you think in many a news excerpt they don't say 'XYZ person did such & such a thing'...why is it always 'Pakistani man caught for drunk driving in Dubai' ? Because your actions have undeniable implications on the view the world takes of the rest of us !

Consequently we expect Pakistanis to act in a certain way ! Buying Dolce & Gabbana in Italy is doing something in her individual capacity carrying out a kissing competition when it is against our customs, against our traditions & our very religion is punching way above her 'individual capacity' !

She can do whatever the hell she wants to do but I pray that she does it when shes not seen as a Pakistani but just a plain Veena Malik with no association whatsoever with Pakistan & Pakistanis.
I'll ask you simple question(soch samajh ke jawab dena)....
Are terrorists acts of individuals from pakistan in some other country make those acts representative of pakistan or its general society in particular?

Don't worry bro.

We believe Pakistanis do not kiss.

Especially not the girls.

Are terrorists acts of individuals from pakistan in some other country make those acts representative of pakistan or its general society in particular?

No but they are representative of a serious problem in Pakistan that needs to be addressed that there are many from within our general society who either cheer for them or are them !

At the same time I could answer that question by posing another question to you : Do we condemn the terrorists ? Yes...do we condemn Veena Malik for this ? Yes !

Veena malik maybe a cheap actress but I wish more pakistani ladkiya were like her, she is a open minded girl, which is why I like her

No but they are representative of a serious problem in Pakistan that needs to be addressed that there are many from within our general society who either cheer for them or are them !

At the same time I could answer that question by posing another question to you : Do we condemn the terrorists ? Yes...do we condemn Veena Malik for this ? Yes !
Nope veena malik is not an infestation of any problem in pakista unlike terrorists.And veena malik is not the causing harm to anyone outside unlike terrorists.
You condemn terrorists for causing physical harm to people
what for you condemn veena malik...zara woh bhi bata do.

Nope veena malik is not an infestation of any problem in pakista unlike terrorists.And veena malik is not the causing harm to anyone outside unlike terrorists.

She's kissing for crying out loud lady.

Forget it.

You were Indian. That's Half American.

You won't get it.

Veena malik maybe a cheap actress but I wish more pakistani ladkiya were like her, she is a open minded girl, which is why I like her
yeh janab doosare thread se apni tooti ab yahan baja rahe hain......:rolleyes:

A simple & short answer no.....for a terrorist act and a for Veena......but in a media it some how get tagged with "Pakistan"..... so what ever Veena do it is reported in media as "A Pakistani Actress....."

I hope you are getting the point.

Transgressing the standards of propriety our culture, our traditions, our society & our religion has decided for us as both a collective unit or an individual person !

Agaar abhii bhii samajhh nahin ayaaa tou aisee karoo Zainab seh poooch loo woh samjhaa deii giii ! :rofl:

Waisee bhi Mamoon kiii side par haiii so I win ! :P

Tum log talib/saudi cave mentality ke log ho. Pakistanis need to become modern. Just learn from your neighbors (indians, Iranians and even many arabs) who are much more modern than you

She should take some acting class. She can not do such stuffs forever.

What she does is her personal matter. She is an adult and she is responsible for her acts. Going at this trajectory, she will end up in some nude movie.

Why some Pakistani members feel ashamed about it? Let her do what she wants to do!

I personally think this lady needs to see a psychologist. She has signs of abuse and neglect from childhood in her personality.

Tum log talib/saudi cave mentality ke log ho. Pakistanis need to become modern. Just learn from your neighbors (indians, Iranians and even many arabs) who are much more modern than you

Modernity is not nudity and public kissing. Its has a deeper meaning that Muslim around the world just cant understand. Its education, social justice and rule of law. Thats modernity, not some individual lewd acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom