What's new

Veena Malik slams death threats from 'stone age' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make no sense in that post. So what if she did it for money or attention or whatever. Why is that termed slutti-sh.

She's a s*ut because she'll do anything for money, even compulsive lying & slandering against others. I don't care what she does to her body, her only loyalty is money, nothing else. She'd even tarnish her family & let go off them for money.

Why is she a slut? You sound like a Madrassa educated radical. Whats the difference between you and the other guys who have threatened to kill her? Do you know her personally?

He would drool at the sight of a scarlatt jhonson or megan fox in skimpy clothes.. But a Pakistani girl doing the deed is a slut :)

Will you call Zardari and nawaz sluts coz they have lied to awam on regular basis? Get over with male chauvinistic attitude. Don't call her by names coz she is just a woman.

Yes, they are prostitutes as well. A s*ut is a female prostitute, & Zardari/Nawaz aren't female.

But in india it is, that's why she went to india, so she can sleep with every other guy and give free massages just like what all indian women do, its considered normal in india,:lol:

Didnt the daughter of your father of the nation become an Indian woman just like the mothers and sisters of all Indian members on this forum.. Are you including them in your categorization of all Indian women

He would drool at the sight of a scarlatt jhonson or megan fox in skimpy clothes.. But a Pakistani girl doing the deed is a slut :)

Karan, I expected better from you. You could've done without the trolling & personal attacks, especially when I made my position perfectly clear on Post # 30, & I've been on the forum long enough. She is free to do whatever she wants with her body, I have no objection with that. But her lying, & her lies serving as publicity stunts to make money, tarnishing other people's reputations is what makes her what she is.

She's a s*ut because she'll do anything for money, even compulsive lying & slandering against others. I don't care what she does to her body, her only loyalty is money, nothing else. She'd even tarnish her family & let go off them for money.

whatever man ..your belief...your views. Your post is heavy with ifs,buts, coulds, and grand talk like you know her really well. You just called someone a slut based on that... which makes it worse.

But in india it is, that's why she went to india, so she can sleep with every other guy and give free massages just like what all indian women do, its considered normal in india,:lol:

mind your language snior sir ....post reported ....is mods listening

She said "it was an individual act"

If it was an individual act then she has no right to put a tattoo of ISI on her hand. ISI is not her individual property.

She is insulting pakistan and this is the main problem.

I don't know if we are obsessed with ISI but definatly you are. You know ISI meaning in Indian context? it's sign of Indian standards. Its sign of ISI is the Indian Standard for Products and Codes of Practice.

Karan, I expected better from you. You could've done without the trolling & personal attacks, especially when I made my position perfectly clear on Post # 30, & I've been on the forum long enough. She is free to do whatever she wants with her body, I have no objection with that. But her lying, & her lies serving as publicity stunts to make money, tarnishing other people's reputations is what makes her what she is.

If thats your stand, I apologize for my remarks since it means I misunderstood...

If it was an individual act then she has no right to put a tattoo of ISI on her hand. ISI is not her individual property.

Honest post! Thank You for not calling her a slut.

I think the mods really need to look at some of the posts in this thread, especially with all the comments attacking Pakistani (& one comment on Indian) women.

Brother that was not her mistake alone, the mistake lies with the producer and the crew of the shoot out.
I really regrest such people who do things with out thinking about the consequences or that their actions is going to disappoint millions of people accross the border.
If I was the jurry, i would have sent the entire team to rigorus imprisonment to make a mocarry of a nother countries inteligence department

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom