What's new

Veena Malik slams death threats from 'stone age' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's an attention seeking sl*t, I can bet this never happened. The quicker Indians realize that, the better it will be for them. She has no loyalties towards anything but money.

Why is she a slut? You sound like a Madrassa educated radical. Whats the difference between you and the other guys who have threatened to kill her? Do you know her personally?

No I'm being serious, I couldn't care less about her. But she's a liar, & she uses everything as publicity stunts to make money. She is lying again. She needs to realize that real life isn't Big Boss or Big Brother whatever. This is my last post about her, she is not worth my time. If Indians want to keep falling for the bait, please continue. She will bite you in the a** as well.

In my opinion we should not give unwanted free suggestions to public figures until and unless we are Mr. or Mrs. perfect in our personal and social conduct. No offence.

The circulation of the magazine might have reached new heights!

Why is she a slut? You sound like a Madrassa educated radical. Whats the difference between you and the other guys who have threatened to kill her? Do you know her personally?

Read Post # 30. She's not a s*ut for exposing her body, but for the reasons I explained in Post # 30.

Stone age pakistan?

What do you mean? :angry:

Read Billal and some other comments again. Why would some one call her names? She is an actress and a model so what if she poses in a magazine?

There are pious Muslims, Hindus and Christians in India too and do not completely agree with nudity or bollywood item songs but they do not go around giving death threats or calling them slu-ts like Billal did. They don't believe in it so they won't watch but they will never go around giving death threats and calling names. :)

30ish? Man, mature boobs are like mature wine!
lol-003.gif

But mature or not, a boob in hand is worth two in the bush!! So go for it! :lol:

How do you get BoObs in the "Bush"?? That would require an acrobat or a very flexible woman.

Wait.. what are we talking about here? :lol:

No I'm being serious, I couldn't care less about her. But she's a liar, & she uses everything as publicity stunts to make money. She is lying again. She needs to realize that real life isn't Big Boss or Big Brother whatever. This is my last post about her, she is not worth my time. If Indians want to keep falling for the bait, please continue. She will bite you in the a** as well.[/QUOTE]

Bhaijaan aap to bare pohche hue ashiq nikle :azn:????? anyway ek baar wo aye to sahee......dekh lenge kaun kitne paani main hai:D:butcher:

Read Post # 30. She's not a s*ut for exposing her body, but for the reasons I explained in Post # 30.

You make no sense in that post. So what if she did it for money or attention or whatever. Why is that termed slutti-sh.

Your right, in indian standards it is considered normal for a woman to pose nude, sleep with every other guy, and give free massages to men, since this is the every day routine of every indian woman, which is why women like Veena Malik feel at home in india and it is considered offensive to call her what she is.

Read Billal and some other comments again. Why would some one call her names? She is an actress and a model so what if she poses in a magazine?

There are pious Muslims, Hindus and Christians in India too and do not completely agree with nudity or bollywood item songs but they do not go around giving death threats or calling them slu-ts like Billal did. They don't believe in it so they won't watch but they will never go around giving death threats and calling names. :)

I didn't call her a s*ut because she exposed her body, she has every right to do that, I called her that because she's a compulsive liar that uses her lies as publicity stunts, & will do anything to make money.

How do you get BoObs in the "Bush"?? That would require an acrobat or a very flexible woman.:smokin:

Wait.. what are we talking about here? :lol:

Sirjee aap to bare expereanced lagte ho is flexibility issue par :woot::woot::devil:...kya kuchh baaten hain jo seniors tak hi hain:azn:

Your right, in indian standards it is considered normal for a woman to pose nude, sleep with every other guy, and give free massages to men, since this is the every day routine of every indian woman, which is why women like Veena Malik feel at home in india.

If you are seeking some thanks from your countrymen then this is a very cheap shot...:angry:

It show`s your mentality about women.... you are sick man:hitwall:

I didn't call her a s*ut because she exposed her body, she has every right to do that, I called her that because she's a compulsive liar that uses her lies as publicity stunts, & will do anything to make money.

Will you call Zardari and nawaz sluts coz they have lied to awam on regular basis? Get over with male chauvinistic attitude. Don't call her by names coz she is just a woman.

Your right, in indian standards it is considered normal for a woman to pose nude, sleep with every other guy, and give free massages to men, since this is the every day routine of every indian woman, which is why women like Veena Malik feel at home in india.

The Indian standard is what is watched widely in the land of the pure so spare me the lame attempt at diverting what she did as an "Indian Practice". Like I explained before it is not in our culture to shout out death-threats or call women names, if we don't like what they do, we just ignore going about our daily business like nothing happened.

You can continue to call her a slut for all I care..was just reminding you why she called your society as a"stone age" one

But in india it is, that's why she went to india, so she can sleep with every other guy and give free massages just like what all indian women do, its considered normal in india,:lol:
brother i strongly object your words about Indian women, ilicit affires are every where and its a social problem of the human society.
this topic is about Veena and not about Indian women.
I would be happy if you remove the post about INdian women.
I think Veena should have thought before shedding her cloths before the cams.
and she had been such a fool to allow the ISI on her wrist by the producer.
it has indeed embarased herself and the mother land she was born and brought up.
at the same time we are not talking about the producer and team that took photo shoots. they really need to learn leasons not to harm the modesty of women and should think before they exploit people like Veena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom