What's new

Veena Malik slams death threats from 'stone age' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...

Looks like Veena malik just trolled ISI...

troll.jpg

veena-malik.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

She's an attention seeking sl*t, I can bet this never happened. The quicker Indians realize that, the better it will be for them. She has no loyalties towards anything but money.[/QUOTE]

Well bhai jaan whats wrong with it ??????what she did is nothing new , get over it & kindly leave the poor girl alone !!!

Seems like no one wanna leave this poor girl alone..;)

not after the ad stunt... god she looks hot on that..:hang2:

She's an attention seeking sl*t, I can bet this never happened. The quicker Indians realize that, the better it will be for them. She has no loyalties towards anything but money.[/QUOTE]

Well bhai jaan whats wrong with it ??????what she did is nothing new , get over it & kindly leave the poor girl alone !!!

Leave the poor girl alone? That's what I've been trying to do, but you guys fall for the bait every time. This poor girl is the one that exactly wants all of this to gain attention & publicity, which translates into money. A sl*t has no loyalties to anything but money. She's a liar, & it's been proven many times.

We can care less if she walks nude in the streets of delhi, but why did she even have ISI written on her????

And please india, keep her, we appreciate this favor!

Leave the poor girl alone? That's what I've been trying to do, but you guys fall for the bait every time. This poor girl is the one that exactly wants all of this to gain attention & publicity, which translates into money. A sl*t has no loyalties to anything but money. She's a liar, & it's been proven many times.

Lagta hai bhaijaan aap bhee ishq me dhokaa khaye hue ho :azn:....ya fir angoor khatte hain???:D..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We can care less if she walks nude in the streets of delhi, but why did she even have ISI written on her????

And please india, keep her, we appreciate this favor!

Really? It's like saying grapes are sour keep it to yourself :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Who said you?

All websites are still working here. :D

Not **** only BBC is banned there :cheesy:

We don't want anything to do with her, but she should stop dragging Pakistan into every matter, and why the ISI label on her arm??? What was the point of that???

Lagta hai bhaijaan aap bhee ishq me dhokaa khaye hue ho :azn:....ya fir angoor khatte hain???:D..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No I'm being serious, I couldn't care less about her. But she's a liar, & she uses everything as publicity stunts to make money. She is lying again about the ISI. She needs to realize that real life isn't Big Boss or Big Brother whatever. This is my last post about her, she is not worth my time. If Indians want to keep falling for the bait, please continue. She will bite you in the a** as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom