What's new

Varyag update

after a Decade of just showing off to world about your so called capabilities of inducting a carrier. I'm still amazed to see some replies by chinese members. where is this tugboat hurler.:cheesy:

To certain individuals in-adept it is 'showing off'. To individuals with cool confidence and skills to back it up it's just routine day-to-day activity. :china:

after a Decade of just showing off to world about your so called capabilities of inducting a carrier. I'm still amazed to see some replies by chinese members. where is this tugboat hurler.:cheesy:

Mr Indian, since you are in US as your location flag shown, if i were you, i will pay more attention to my safety rather than trolling in the
cyber world.
It doesn't looks too good, those hate groups in US are pretty active,
there is a Indian neighborhood about half an hour of drive from my
home, "Neo-Nazi"'s petrol cars were spotted hanging around quite
often there after the time-square bomb incident, i don't think they
are too good to distinguish the origin of you guys.

Btw, i live in Texas, good luck, my Indian friend.:cheers::usflag:

Mr Indian, since you are in US as your location flag shown, if i were you, i will pay more attention to my safety rather than trolling in the
cyber world.
It doesn't looks too good, those hate groups in US are pretty active,
there is a Indian neighborhood about half an hour of drive from my
home, "Neo-Nazi"'s petrol cars were spotted hanging around quite
often there after the time-square bomb incident, i don't think they
are too good to distinguish the origin of you guys.

Btw, i live in Texas, good luck, my Indian friend.:cheers::usflag:

It's even worse than you think. To compound matters, many states have implemented hate laws, for example:

In Arizona cops can pull you over for being "brown" or "suspicious" and demand documentation. If if you are legal (GC, Citizen) but you forgot your papers they can slap you in the slammer!

Much like they'r more worried about your beloved pakistani friends. It's a good thing they' are paying attention on your best friend pakistani residence around INDIAn migrants and citizen's, Since they know where the most desis like to thrieve into. :toast_sign:

they are realizing about your alliance towards pakistanis. China is starting to become a proxy nation very soon.

HaHaHa, you are so funny, my dear Indian friend, as we all know who
got the worst end of the stick after the 9-11 attack, a little google
will surely clear your doubt, its really unfortunely and sad.
Good luck again, Mr indian, may god to be with you.:cheers::usflag:

HaHaHa, you are so funny, my dear Indian friend, as we all know who
got the worst end of the stick after the 9-11 attack, a little google
will surely clear your doubt, its really unfortunely and sad.
Good luck again, Mr indian, may god to be with you.:cheers::usflag:

MMMMMMMMM very interesting indeed. My posts keep getting deleted. Mr. China men unfortunetly we'r waiting for your open decleration of terrorism support against India.:chilli:

we do not support terrorism in india.

we support the movement to liberate india from oppression by corrupt politicians. china stands with the poor starving masses of india and not with the billionaires.

in fact it is the indian state practicing state terror against its own citizens. thankfully you are in the US and have escaped, otherwise the indian police would throw you in jail without a thought.

^^ to add an extra point: a guy from BBC Hardtalk yesterday said: what a shame that during this world financial crisis, India's billionaires actually doubled while Indian mass underclass become much poorer...which was quoted many times by Indian media and ordinary Indians as something positive. :lol:

Back to the topic, I am interested to know IF AC goes operational in the next several years, any proposed Chinese Carrier Battle Group formation/s out there? what is should be?

^^ to add an extra point: a guy from BBC Hardtalk yesterday said: what a shame that during this world financial crisis, India's billionaires actually doubled while Indian mass underclass become much poorer...which was quoted many times by Indian media and ordinary Indians as something positive. :lol:

Back to the topic, I am interested to know IF AC goes operational in the next several years, any proposed Chinese Carrier Battle Group formation/s out there? what is should be?

Here are the equipment on the future Chinese battle group (there will be 3 in total):
- Type 052D destroyer
- Type 054B frigate
- Type 095 submarine
- Type 096 submarine
- Aircraft carrier (duh)

Aircraft:
- J-10C
- J-15

Even operational carriers needs tug boats when entering harbour.
They don't handle like a yatch

Boy are we surrounding by dummies, it take 3 kilometers to stop an oil tanker and he expects an Aircraft Carrier to swivel around in tight spaces like a remote control car.

25_1_88e7b06a4e781b7.jpg

25_1_ed3e5a801f1416a.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

25_1_5c4c4c6e99087c4.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

25_1_8307010e4f2c6e1.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

25_1_dc659d96602ce98.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

25_1_e6d1d023ce3e42c.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

25_1_48123e5579313e4.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

25_1_8fee94e24ae5508.jpg

25_1_1c3d6c23504b237.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

25_1_19d6ecab7959ef5.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

25_1_7eb4a6a0913299a.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

25_1_5315a5d8b98b0da.jpg

According to a military insider on CJDBY, the main heavy carrier-based aircraft will be the J-15 and the stealthy J-18 (based on the J-15).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom