- 100 Pakistani Rupee = 57.84 Indian Rupee

- 100 Nepalese Rupee = 62.50 Indian Rupee

- 100 Bangladeshi Taka = 79.30 Indian Rupee

- 100 Bhutanese Ngultrum = 100.47 Indian Rupee

- 100 Afghan Afghani (AFN) = 108.48 Indian Rupee

Source:

Currency Exchange Rate Conversion Calculator

Glad to know about Indian curuncy's value.:cheers:

If i am not wrong till 1998 PKR had more value than INR.

correct me if i am wrong

If i am not wrong till 1998 PKR had more value than INR.

correct me if i am wrong

use google. imo you are wrong. btw what is the problem with pakistani people ? they always looks in past, see in present and think about future.

use google. imo you are wrong. btw what is the problem with pakistani people ? they always looks in past, see in present and think about future.

Bhai jaan Jab Bura wakt aata hay to tanhaye aur ahsas kamtri(inferiority complex) k wakt main Achay mazi( better past) ko hi dekh kr khud ko khush krna hota hay :(

Bhai jaan Jab Bura wakt aata hay to tanhaye aur ahsas kamtri(inferiority complex) k wakt main Achay mazi( better past) ko hi dekh kr khud ko khush krna hota hay :(

dnt be sad friend. you should try to improve your economy. that is the solution for everything.

really surprised with AFN as I remember in my schools days my Afghani friends told me that thier currency value is nothing and since then nothing has been changed in Afghanistan much so simply surprised.

really surprised with AFN as I remember in my schools days my Afghani friends told me that thier currency value is nothing and since then nothing has been changed in Afghanistan much so simply surprised.

That's what happens when Billions and Billions of dollars are coming through as aid. It will interesting to see if they can maintain it after 2-3 years. I sincerely hope they do, A stable afghanistan is in the best interest of sub-continent.

Glad to know about Indian curuncy's value.:cheers:

Apr 2013
India has one third of world's poorest, says World Bank
One in three of the world's poorest people are living in India, the world's second-fastest growing economy, according to a new study by the World Bank

India has one third of world's poorest, says World Bank - Telegraph

In 2010, the World Bank reported that 32.7% of the total Indian people fall below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 per day (PPP) while 68.7% live on less than US$ 2 per day.
According to 2010 data from the United Nations Development Programme, an estimated 29.8% of Indians live below the country's national poverty line. A 2010 report by the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) states that 8 Indian states have more poor people than 26 poorest African nations combined which totals to more than 410 million poor in the poorest African countries

Value of currency don't matter for such people because they dont have any.

Apr 2013
India has one third of world's poorest, says World Bank
One in three of the world's poorest people are living in India, the world's second-fastest growing economy, according to a new study by the World Bank

India has one third of world's poorest, says World Bank - Telegraph

In 2010, the World Bank reported that 32.7% of the total Indian people fall below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 per day (PPP) while 68.7% live on less than US$ 2 per day.
According to 2010 data from the United Nations Development Programme, an estimated 29.8% of Indians live below the country's national poverty line. A 2010 report by the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) states that 8 Indian states have more poor people than 26 poorest African nations combined which totals to more than 410 million poor in the poorest African countries

Value of currency don't matter for such people because they dont have any.

We also have almost 17 % of the world's population.

This thread is about currency mate and you are off-topic.

its a question he asked you, either answer it or get gtfo of here. no need for indian bs.

Back
Top Bottom