What's new

Pakistani Currency vs. Asian Currencies

no idea why

I,ll tell you why. zero political stability,Enormous debts from world bank,IMF and the american govt,Hit by terrorism, Rupee heavily devalued, Very low credit rating, Investors who do come here dont get any support from the govt and the last time investors from south korea (i think came) wanted to build a subway over here but got screwed and took their projects somewhere else..... E.T.C .... so many factors are still out their but i think the biggest are political instability, lack of resources and terrorism.
Investors dont have the security that one day a martial law will come and their investment will be scrapped or some lunatic will blow themselves shouting kafar building and wiping out the investment. Last but not least in a country where gas and electric load shedding are wiping out our own industry then who in their right mind would invest over here and open factories. Unless these issues are not dealt with then expect our economy to go bad and bad.
Rupee is barely holding his own against dollar and that is only bcz of the state bank intervention by using their reserves since we use the float rate. from 99.86 to 98.65 is not good.... we are slowly touching the hundred mark and pound is also touching the roof.

in pakistan anything possible, you dont have to hide everything.

i dont want to sell em thats the thing. aig stock were alot only 5 years ago. the company got bailed out and is making a recovery so im holding on the stocks hoping they go up. i do have job i do this on the side.

If its going to fall you go short, my friend. And then buy again when you think its going to rise. The problem with most investors, is that they buy, but do not sell. And they never know to sell and then buy. Make money both ways. :-) In case, you are interested and invest in the stock markets you should try reading Peter Lynch and you really want to proceed to make money read John Magee or Steven Nison. Good fun and it will be the best investment of time you can make on Saturdays and Sundays. And then you really want to get into it...invest in something like a MetaStock or something similar.

You got to be kidding me :lol:. Didn't expect this kind of comment from a TT. I think all you know is US-Nato-Afhan illigal drug without knowing the ACB of economics.

You Just mentioned yourself China being strong and successful Economically why shouldn't a country follow it.

Enlighten us what is there stable in Afghanistan that keeps it currency stable and what is there in Nigeria that keeps their currency unstable despite huge oil resources in Nigera.

You indians have a very bad habit you don't research about Economics and the revaluation of currencies before jumping in a Thread to prove yourselves more fools. Revaluation of currency means either make it low or increase it artificially where did i say China increased it i said Pakistan should revalue it in case of Pakistan bring it to between 50-60 against US dollar because it is need of the hour we are earning not much revenues next to nothing from Exports but the one who is importing is enjoying.

Never understood this. Pakistan currency is loosing value but stock market is gaining points

The Market is gaining points because when you devalue your money ... VULTURES like WALMART and other CORPORATIONS move in and take comodoties in country for DIRT CHEAP PRICES

Example:

American Business Tycoon had 100 Dollars, and a Pakistani Farmer had 100 Rupees
in 1990 the ration was 1:1 , for example sake

After IMF loans and currency devaluation lets assume 1 dollar is twice as value to Rupee

50 dollars can then buy you all 100 rupees worth of farm goods , and the American man can still
have 50 dollars extra

Now imagine IMF keeps giving loan out to Pakistan over 10 years

Now the situation is 1 Dollar can buy you all of the 100 rupee worth of items in Pakistan

Similarly ... "PAKISTAN IS BEING SOLD AT DIRT CHEAP PRICES" right before our eyes due to IMF loans and currency devaluation

The Privitization efforts are nothing more then IMF / Global corporation schemes to buy "RESROUCES IN POOR COUNTRIES"

View the Video frorm Movie Zietgiest (The Part on Devaluation of currency and dirth cheap asset starts after minute 7:10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSkckf9d1B0

Eventually the Gold Reserves , or Coal reserves , or the Minerals in Baluchistan will all be sold to US or other such entities , for DIRT CHEAP RATES because they would buy these for nothing
and instead give you Loan

Yes. Never understood this. Pakistan currency is loosing value but stock market is gaining points/

Back
Top Bottom