What's new

Vaccine race-: Where are Islamic countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop it, man. It's these kinds of stupid threads that ruin the atmosphere in this forum.

Get a life all of you Sanghi idiots.

You have become the darling of many guys here by written "Sanghi Idiots". Keep it up. You will be rewarded one day.

Not even Ghaznavi? Delhi Sultanate? Taimur? Tipu? British?

Most Sanghis have very poor knowledge of history.

Their brains are very primitively wired: "Akbar -bad", "Aurangzeb - Very bad" - "Shah Jahan - Taj Mahal - Good" -- "Bahadur Shah - Weak" -- SUMMARY: All Mughals bad

For earlier ones, they have the catch-all phrase: "Bad Muslim Invader"

You have become the darling of many guys here by written "Sanghi Idiots". Keep it up. You will be rewarded one day.

I am not even started. My task is to get as many Sanghi posters banned as possible. I have a weekly quota.

Every time the Sanghis engage with me, they violate the forum rules eventually. I don't even have to hit the Report button, someone else does it for me!

And I absolutely love it every single time!

Worry about urself, ab kon mar raha hay corona ki maut??? Lolz
By the way, research is going on in Indonesia, Turkey and Pakistan.

By the way, generally speaking this virus have been soft on muslims overall. The most sever hit muslim country is iran, apart from that, Allah have protected muslims.
Someone plz give this guy a trophy. @Imran Khan , and You talk about "unreligion".
I can bet most of Muslims think like this poster only. Allah is only for Muslims.

Most Sanghis have very poor knowledge of history.

Their brains are very primitively wired: "Akbar -bad", "Aurangzeb - Very bad" - "Shah Jahan - Taj Mahal - Good" -- "Bahadur Shah - Weak" -- SUMMARY: All Mughals bad

For earlier ones, they have the catch-all phrase: "Bad Muslim Invader"

I am not even started. My task is to get as many Sanghi posters banned as possible. I have a weekly quota.

Every time the Sanghis engage with me, they violate the forum rules eventually. I don't even have to hit the Report button, someone else does it for me!

And I absolutely love it every single time!
Sanghi?? CoC? Where? @Joe Shearer

I know when jockeys like you can not argue because of poor knowledge, they try to get people with conflicting view banned. A typical I'll mentally like that of commies , pseudo liberals or jihadis. My best luck to you in your efforts.

The Sanghis do it all the time ON THEIR FORUMS to those who oppose them. Why fault me for doing the same to you?

As your Lord Modi once said: "every action..equal reaction" something like that

LOL where is Indian vaccine? They haven't even passed the first phase.
Indians don't see themselves separate from the whole world. They like to engage with everyone and like to work with everyone. Progressive. Indian vaccine is on the way.
Start reading.

Indians don't see themselves separate from the whole world. They like to engage with everyone and like to work with everyone. Progressive. Indian vaccine is on the way.
Start reading.

Blah blah. You guys taunt an entire civilisation and when pressed for answers come with shoddy replies.

India cannot produce toilets or feed hundreds of millions below poverty. You are incapable of producing a vaccine. If this vaccine was that easy your Western masters would have already produced one.

This virus is here to stay. You cannot defeat it with a vaccine. So many people have already died in the developed world. Deal with the facts and stop pretending you can produce a cure. You cannot beat nature. Your science has limitations.

I know when jockeys like you can not argue because of poor knowledge, they try to get people with conflicting view banned. A typical I'll mentally like that of commies , pseudo liberals or jihadis. My best luck to you in your efforts.

Tu ye nakki kar main "commie" hoo, "pseudo-liberal" ya "Jihadi" --- stick to one only please.

@xeuss :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom