What's new

Vaccine race-: Where are Islamic countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians don't see themselves separate from the whole world. They like to engage with everyone and like to work with everyone. Progressive. Indian vaccine is on the way.
Start reading.

Bollocks. The world is looking at India as a case study of how to balls up Corona whereas Pakistan is being touted as an example to follow. Maybe you should focus on why your government is hiding stats as questioned as headline news on the BBC today.

I said start reading. I have heard reading culture is dead in Pakistan.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...jn89fQmS79Y9KaGaW&ampcf=1&cshid=1595767600551

LOL Aren't you always taunting others about how rich India is? Go on. Show us how you can save Indian lives with money. Show us your scientific prowess LOL You got nothing. The virus is beating your curry rear. All you can do is taunt others, but you are the worst victim of the virus LOL India is a corona hub. Deny it.

LOL Aren't you always taunting others about how rich India is? Go on. Show us how you can save Indian lives. Show us your scientific prowess LOL
You asked about Indian vaccine, i gave you the link. Now you changed the topic.
Find a counclar my friend.

You asked about Indian vaccine, i gave you the link. Now you changed the topic.
Find a counclar my friend.

You got no answers. All your wealth and money cannot save you. India is a top corona country. Look at the charts. Look at the infection and death stats.

Now only come back when you have an actual vaccine that can cure all Indians. Until then just eat your words.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sanghis do it all the time ON THEIR FORUMS to those who oppose them. Why fault me for doing the same to you?

As your Lord Modi once said: "every action..equal reaction" something like that

Your reactions you not count as you are nobody your contribution to this forum is nothing except trolling and writing something idiotic. Keep bluffing whatever you want. It doesn't make any difference.

tum logoon ki kya baat hai bhi

Hindu nationalists claim that ancient Indians had airplanes, stem cell technology, and the internet
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...ndians-had-airplanes-stem-cell-technology-and

India scientists dismiss Einstein theories

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-46778879

Kem chho khan saheb. Sab kuchha think thak to hai? Hamari bhabhi ji, Hamara bhatija sab think thak to hai?

Your reactions you not count as you are nobody your contribution to this forum is nothing except trolling and writing something idiotic. Keep bluffing whatever you want. It doesn't make any difference.

I politely requested you to stop sh!posting in this obviously troll thread. It's these kinds of threads that ruin the atmosphere in the forum. They are not constructive in any way.

But you persist in your illogical quest to abuse and humiliate Pakistanis. It's a violation of our Code of Conduct for Indian posters to act in bad faith with respect to our Pakistani brethren here. Read the full draft in my signature.
@Joe Shearer

Who is the troll? Obviously someone like you who can't stick to the forum rules or our Indian users agreed Code of Conduct.

Another thread where indians can't stop trolling and lowering the quality of PDF with anti-Pakistani, anti-Muslim racism and bigotry...............:disagree:

@waz @The Eagle @LeGenD @BHarwana @krash @RescueRanger @Arsalan

This was exactly why me, @Musings and @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan said we should severely curtail if not completely ban indian participation on PDF..............:disagree:..............indian participation always amounts to threads like this............:disagree:

Another thread where indians can't stop trolling and lowering the quality of PDF with anti-Pakistani, anti-Muslim racism and bigotry...............:disagree:

@waz @The Eagle @LeGenD @BHarwana @krash @RescueRanger @Arsalan

This was exactly why me, @Musings and @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan said we should severely curtail if not completely ban indian participation on PDF..............:disagree:..............indian participation always amounts to threads like this............:disagree:

The mods need to intervene and immediately close such hateful threads by Indians. It is an outrage the mods allow this Indian bigotry to go on.

Only when things get out of hand we see mods intervene and ban members. Why not react immediately? Everyone understands why the ugly hateful OP created this topic.

Rarely nowadays does an original thread come along that pierces deep deep deep

No article copy pasted.

Just cold hard fact.

@The BrOkEn HeArT bandhu chha gaye boss.

Just watch the apoplexy.

Uttam.

Cheers, Doc

I know when jocker like you can not argue because of poor knowledge, they try to get people with conflicting view banned. A typical I'll mentally like that of commies , pseudo liberals or jihadis. My best luck to you in your efforts.
Retard
Look at the title of the thread and then look at the diarrhoea you are posting - what’s it got to do with the topic?
Indonesia and other prominent countries like Some other prominent nations like the UK have Muslims working in the field but as I’ve already pointed out this vaccine is not based around religion or colour . You and your boyfriends need to grow up especially when you come from a nation where it’s spiralling out of control.
BTW it’s joker not jocker - I think a jocker is what one where’s round your testicles in your case perhaps testicle.

Turkey - https://tass.com/world/1163851

Indonesia - https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/indonesia-produce-covid-vaccine-its-own-exclusive-use

Iran - https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-...test-virus-vaccine-on-animals-move-to-humans/

Eygpt - https://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/coro...an-testing-in-5-months/ar-BB10WMHN?li=BBqrVLO

These hinudvta lies have been thoroughly debunked. They could have been resolved with a 2 minute Google search. The purpose of this thread was not to ask a question but to misinform and malign.

@waz @The Eagle @Irfan Baloch @BHarwana we need a policy to address these deliberate acts of enemy propaganda on our forum.

Will write a topic later.

All thanks to Lord narendra Moody. Ob Feb 12, 2020, Rahul Gandhi and other opposition leaders had warned the BJP government to take action against COVID-19 immediately. On Feb 25, 2020, Moody was dancing with Donald Trump in Motera Stadium, Ahmedabad in a clown show event, oblivious to the impending crisis. So no time for COVID-19 precautions.

Only on March 24, 2020, they imposed quarantines and lockdowns, almost 2 months late compared to countries like Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, and many other places.

Except for extremely retarded supporters of Narendra Modi (i.e. all Bhakts/Sanghis), any plain person can see that it was an obvious failure of the BJP government. Now COVID-19 crisis in India is out of control, and the country is no.3 in terms of worst impact. Soon to become no. 2 or even no. 1

Which two countries and leaders looked like absolute Klutzes in the entire COVID-19 pandemic? History will remember only two names: Donald Trump's America and Narendra Modi's India :woot: Every other leader in the damned world did a fine job in the pandemic except these two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom