What's new

Vaccine co-production: Bangladesh signs MoU with Sinopharm, Incepta

@waz can you ban the Indians here.

Typical Indian, Cant go without raping women.

Now go rape your mum, Ok?
He probably did lol...no one want 2 inch yandoo cocks.

That's why they rape there own women left and right.
i smell nilgiri here...khoniker polay back korse abaar!!
Kala slumdog :cheesy: cant live without it...he has to come back to PDF to get abuse:disagree:

i smell nilgiri here...khoniker polay back korse abaar!!

Yeah that guy, thanks for mentioning him UK Bengali... :lol:

I did search his posts here & now I understand why you all hate him. :rofl:

I understand you have the same situation here once again, Bangladeshis getting owned after making ridiculous arguments... Maybe try not making too many dumb arguments.

Kala slumdog :cheesy: cant live without it...he has to come back to PDF to get abuse:disagree:

Dhaka slumdog of got-three-million-slaughtered-after-being-called-dark ethnicity who gets humiliated every single time has the audacity to say this lol.

Don't underestimate your enemy.. Even majority of the plaaf jets are running on russian engines...

Covaxin is their indigenous vaccine developed by ICMR/NIV (Manufacturer: Bharat Biotech, Hyderabad)
Covaxin has efficacy of 78% in preventing mild, moderate and severe infections, 100% in preventing severe infections, and 70% in preventing asymptomatic infections
you are banned lol..why did indian scums always hide behind false flags...grow a pair.

hilarious to choose pak and turkey flag in order to stop being humiliated. Maybe other Indian scums can learn from you.

Say hi to Gay hind forum lol. I know you guys copy and screen shot our posts :D

you are banned lol..why did indian scums always hide behind false flags...grow a pair.

hilarious to choose pak and turkey flag in order to stop being humiliated. Maybe other Indian scums can learn from you.

Say hi to Gay hind forum lol. I know you guys copy and screen shot our posts :D

Hiding behind a Turk and Pak flag eh , that guy is the lowest form of a scumbag

To all Indians: The thread title is co-production. Why it is wrong to say when we will be bottling the medicine in our BD factories with Chinese approval? Is not this part of the production?

Did the thread anywhere say BD is a co-researcher?

Please learn English before you vomit your ignorance and don't get jealous of China when your India received our money but failed to keep the commitment to ship the vaccine drugs.

Back
Top Bottom