What's new

Vacation Destination?

@Falcon29 @al-Hasani @haman10 @XenoEnsi-14

PAKISTAN:pakistan::pakistan:

ipakway.blogspot.com-36.jpg

Err...where exactly is this in Pakistan? Never knew Nohkalikai Falls is in Pakistan........:lol:

have you visited south american countries?

can you wrte a para or two about it. Will help in my planning. :)

If you want we can talk about it in pvt? I got some pictures of my trip which I can share with you

I visited Tayrona national park and the city of eternal springs aka Medellin :smitten:

If you want we can talk about it in pvt? I got some pictures of my trip which I can share with you

I visited Tayrona national park and the city of eternal springs aka Medellin :smitten:
private messaging is disabled. May be we should have a thread about backpackers sharing their experiences.

private messaging is disabled. May be we should have a thread about backpackers sharing their experiences.

That would be cool for sure, I am planning on returning in July touch wood. What I like about Colombia is how welcoming and warm the people are as well as how lush and green the country is. Medellin is quite a developed city and very clean which I was surprised about and it is called the city of eternal spring due to it's year round spring climate.

That would be cool for sure, I am planning on returning in July touch wood. What I like about Colombia is how welcoming and warm the people are as well as how lush and green the country is. Medellin is quite a developed city and very clean which I was surprised about and it is called the city of eternal spring due to it's year round spring climate.
is july the best time to go there? I heard whole of south america is friendly place.

Would you like to relax or visit historical sites? Usually, can't find both in one place.

If you want to simply relax, take a look at Caribbean. St Kitts, Aruba, St. Thomas...etc

Istanbul is an amazing place from a historical viewpoint. You won't be able to relax as there is so much to see, eat and buy. Well worth a trip for anyone.

is july the best time to go there? I heard whole of south america is friendly place.

Last time I went in March but due to work reasons and finance July is a more realistic time for me to go this time around. Plus people have vacation and would be off from studies etc around July time due to summer break. Yes but I would advice people to learn a little basic Spanish as not many people speak English in Colombia so communication can be a issue. If they find out you are Indian they will start asking you many questions so do not be surprised to engage and share your cultural experiences as they are just as curious as we are to learn.

oh and do try the local coffee, Café Valdez which is sublime!

The girls seem to love Bollywood and Indian movies/soaps are shown on TV there so they do know a fair bit about Indian culture, plus Infosys is doing project work for Bancolombia so there are many Indians there doing IT work as well as Indian car companies like Mahindra.

Would you like to relax or visit historical sites? Usually, can't find both in one place.

If you want to simply relax, take a look at Caribbean. St Kitts, Aruba, St. Thomas...etc

Istanbul is an amazing place from a historical viewpoint. You won't be able to relax as there is so much to see, eat and buy. Well worth a trip for anyone.

Easy to get around environment. Don't want something complicated.

If you haven't decided yet, don't forget to consider Bangladesh as well!!! :D

We have the world's longest sea beach Cox's Bazar, the largest mangrove forest in the world Sundarbans. For historical sites, you can visit the Sompura Mahavihara, Moinamoti which are some 2500 years old Buddhist temple complexes or the Mosque City of Bagerhat, a historic medieval city with aesthetic landmarks. The tea gardens, lakes, green hills and waterfalls of Sylhet and Chittagong Hill Tracts are also major natural attractions. The tour operators also arranges river cruises and "rural stay" (something that is unique to Bangladesh). About shopping malls, Dhaka has some of the largest ones in the world, so you won't have any problem there.

Last edited:
In Caribbean, you don't need to leave the resort.

In Istanbul, everything is easily accessible as long as you stay in the old city.

Back
Top Bottom