What's new

Vacation Destination?

wow ! thats a loong post :D

due to some restrictions unfortunately i can only be in SA for performing the hajj .

which BTW , i have signed for and i'm in the queue :D

pray for me people , i really need to see the ka'ba soon :cray:

damn this queue :angry:

In fear of derailing this thread. Apologies @Falcon29 .

Oh, in the ME I forgot to mention Turkey and Iran although I am yet to visit both. Egypt as well. Syria and Iraq when peace prevails. But I think that Hazzy has visited Egypt already and Turkey if I am not wrong.

Actually what you have written there I have to disappoint you a bit. I mean the opportunities for Hajj and Umrah visitors. See why in this thread below.

Exploring Saudi Arabia's marine wonderland | Page 9

I discussed with both Raptor22 and Serpentine about this.

Warning: I wrote 2 long posts about this topic. But if you are going it would be a good thing to read them. Oh, if you are in Makkah then visit the Bukhari family.

Yes, they are descendants of this great Muslim man.

Muhammad al-Bukhari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@haman10

Areas around Madinah and Makkah that I hope that Hajj and Umrah pilgrims can one day visit. Some do but it is a minority.

water every where .
by oldwolf., on Flickr

5199834783_a89658976d_b.jpg

I Need Ferrari for this Road .
by oldwolf., on Flickr

madinah_masjid nabawi_00004
by ArabianLens.com, on Flickr

madinah_masjid nabawi_00011
by ArabianLens.com, on Flickr

The Quba Mosque (مسجد قباء)
by M. Imran Saeed, on Flickr

58643489_JeXRe6U7iwVbZ6SLJr1SjIJgSPcDqqrVoCCXFIGoCcU.jpg

Kabah, Masjid Al Haram
by Kashmirikhan!, on Flickr

Mekkah
by CamelKW, on Flickr

@Falcon29 and other users on PDF that want or are yet to make the Hajj or Umrah.

@Falcon29

Bro forget everything else and just come and visit Pakistan. We have everything in our country. From deserts to snow, mud volcanoes, forests, plains, mountains, glaciers , islands, beaches, antique places and everything else.....

Pakistan is very diverse country, our northern areas are extremely cold which remain snow capped throughout the year and southern areas are comparatively warmer. City of jacobabad and sibi are the hottest cities of the country, the temperature of these cities in summers sometimes reaches beyond 50 degrees Celsius. And the lowest temperature recorded in Pakistan was -24 degrees celcuis in Gilgit baltistan region.

In our balochistan province we have mud volcanoes and geysers. And we also have antique places in our country. There is a fort in Pakistan which was constructed by Alexander the great when he conquered this area.
And another famous place to visit is Mohenjadaro (Mound of dead) an ancient city which was more than 5000 years old, located in larkana district. And not only that we also have 2nd biggest mountain of the world, K2 located in Gilgit Balistan region. And there are tons of other awesome places in the country...

5321454569_9bdb24bb0f_z.jpg
4742628325_676b4dc899_z.jpg

compresseddon-mira-sl-walking-3.jpg
Swat.jpg
Shimshal lake.jpg
181279,xcitefun-gwadar-beach-picture-1.jpg
desert.jpg
284941230mafczqph4le.jpg
Biafo Hisper La trekking in Pakistan.jpg

Last edited:
Mexico has Spanish and aztec Mayan heritage

Colombia has a lot of history

Argantina has ancient European buildings

brazil also has Amazonian and purtogese heritage

italy ( atleast rome and venice) and switzerland. more than enough.
goood food, breathtaking views beautiful girls, lot of souvenirs, very very relaxing...I loved it.
Florida ain't bad. drive along the coast till keywest. The weather is so good you feel like staying there forever. regardlessof yout age visit all disney parks in orlando( animal kingdom is must). bigass gators in ocala national forest.. Miami and westpalm beach... Florida is fun.

very beautiful brother , very beautiful .

one of my professors in university has been in both pakistan and afghanistan for teaching surgery .
some sort of conference i suppose

he told our class about his tales and told us about the amazing natural beauties in there .

he even showed us some of the pics he took :D

Back
Top Bottom