What's new

V K Singh’s ban on Suhag premeditated, illegal: Govt tells SC

He is terrorist BJP should take resign from him has state minister for defense because it will create tension with new COAS....
V.K Singh also admitted he did terror operation in Pakistan.....

He is terrorist BJP should take resign from him has state minister for defense because it will create tension with new COAS....
As per u even BJP, Modi are terrorists. Hence they will have terrorists in their party. Rite? :D

[quothars wAR-rior, post: 5776516, member: 34641"]As per u even BJP, Modi are terrorists. Hence they will have terrorists in their party. Rite? :D[/quote]

Ya thats true...:):cheers:

No he didn't. The same Pakistani "newspaper" that made up the fake wikileaks story, also made that one up. Try to find a single other source for that "admission", either in Indian media or foreign media or even reputable Pakistani media. You won't.

Don't act like a retard.

He is not a state minister of Defence but External affairs with Independent charge of North East.

Now, what should be done with this traitor? The COAS who politicized Indian Army like no other.

V K Singh’s ban on Suhag premeditated, illegal: Govt tells SC | The Indian Express

He is the one who started weeding out all corrupt from the army and he is the person who refused to be pawns of sonia Gandu and hence he is being demonized . Whats sad is there are gullible people believing this nonsense ...

He was shedding blood for this country when you were in liquid form, so please give him some respect before you call someone a traitor

Thapar, Vaidya, Sunderji?
Blaming Thapar....I dont know... I blame Nehru personally..Army can be of little effect if the civilian government is incompetent..I dont think even Manekshaw could have pulled out a victory had there not been Indira Gandhi supporting him.Your thoughts ?

Blaming Thapar....I dont know... I blame Nehru personally..Army can be of little effect if the civilian government is incompetent..I dont think even Manekshaw could have pulled out a victory had there not been Indira Gandhi supporting him.You thoughts ?

Yea, Nehru hated the military and he was afraid military take over after what happened in Pakistan so he kept promoting incompetent/loyal officers . He also wanted to disband the army entirely and leave security of India to police . I heard the army was devoid of any proper equipment and civilian administration had way too much control. Thanks to China and the 1962 war or esle 1971 would have been India's biggest blunder

Yea, Nehru hated the military and he was afraid military take over after what happened in Pakistan so he kept promoting incompetent/loyal officers . He also wanted to disband the army entirely and leave security of India to police . I heard the army was devoid of any proper equipment and civilian administration had way too much control. Thanks to China and the 1962 war or esle 1971 would have been India's biggest blunder

Thanks to Indira Gandhi, forget China.This is not the first time that I have said this, and definitely not the last, "A bad leader is not the one who takes bad decisions, a bad leader is the one who takes no decisions."

Back
Top Bottom