What's new

Uzair Baloch and Hammad Siddiqi to be brought back tonight

Friend ,
How come without investigating this news you are well coming it ?
Situation in sindh is , zardari has got back the controls of the sindh govt , giving the shutup call to , crops commander ?
Why that happened ,just because the failed model town report against noora shahi , which was created with the full knowledge if military high command ?
If noora can get a way from the massacre of model town then , no one can ask any question to zardari , that's the bottom line is ?

Same few powers giving clean chit to noora king in model town massacre too?
Bro,

these same powers always registered cases against political Powers and try to control them?
Benazir bhutto 's brother assassinated and till today body knows who killed him?

Kaal kotri 's in Pakistan are only for Prime Ministers..
Otherwise few others live in Farm houses for rest of their lives.

:View attachment 225171
JAAG is also reporting yes Shifted to Islamabad last night fully true and real I can understand your fear

I hope they will trail as per law, and prosecuted also as per law.

Bro,

these same powers always registered cases against political Powers and try to control them?
Benazir bhutto 's brother assassinated and till today body knows who killed him?

Kaal kotri 's in Pakistan are only for Prime Ministers..
Otherwise few others live in Farm houses for rest of their lives.

I hope they will trail as per law, and prosecuted also as per law.
Yes my friend ,
You are right at some point our society needs tolerence as a whole but we should develop a mechanism , to clip the terrorism & crouption out of our politics ?
If our politicians were doing the things we needed as a nation then today we didn't have the kaal kotries waiting for them ?
I think we need professinal s & expert to deal our problems , yes military might is not the answer of every problem .
But they are in deep depression , same as whole nation , you can't just expect them to sit around & looking at a TV show , breaking news after hour, an hour about the crouption & about terrorism ?
& a phone call is just there to ask them to be ready to go and fight the worst of terrorists .

How soon , you been saying it since , 6 months or so ? Give specific time or date if you have any or, just $...h...t The hell up ?
You think , in 2015 its kids play to kick a provincial govt & aresst all of the main political parties running the govt there ?
It will happen just wait and watch every terrorist weather Altaf or Mullah Radio will be taken care of and this time their would be no mercy

Mr zardari already have answered that , no more highways & no more my ways , it should be our way by now ?
You think Army gives a dam what that joker has to say neither Zardari has power nor he can stand when Army would finally decide to rip him apart Zardari telling Army joke of the century :omghaha:

CF_tEzYUoAAFlck.jpg:large

It will happen just wait and watch every terrorist weather Altaf or Mullah Radio will be taken care of and this time their would be no mercy

You think Army gives a dam what that joker has to say neither Zardari has power nor he can stand when Army would finally decide to rip him apart Zardari telling Army joke of the century :omghaha:
Sory you are too naive to understand all that ?
You think its just zardari ?
For your cracked info , if PA goes for zardari then they have to go against noora brothers too ?
& that means total lock down ?
Your knowledge about Pakistani politics is just bassed on 3rd class newspapers & its not what you think .
You think whole world will appreciate the total lockdown of Pakistan with all of major political parties been declared guilty ?
Banning the constitution ?
Although , I want it & I think its the only solution which PAKARMY has to adopt later but for now , things are not as smooth as you are hoping for ?
Rewriting a whole state was never been so easy & never it will be !

So which hotel they been staying ?
No confirmation been aired by any official sources till yet ?

Sory you are too naive to understand all that ?
You think its just zardari ?
For your cracked info , if PA goes for zardari then they have to go against noora brothers too ?
& that means total lock down ?
Your knowledge about Pakistani politics is just bassed on 3rd class newspapers & its not what you think .
You think whole world will appreciate the total lockdown of Pakistan with all of major political parties been declared guilty ?
Banning the constitution ?
Although , I want it & I think its the only solution which PAKARMY has to adopt later but for now , things are not as smooth as you are hoping for ?
Rewriting a whole state was never been so easy & never it will be !

So which hotel they been staying ?
No confirmation been aired by any official sources till yet ?
They are not staying hotels they are kept in safe houses of ISI as prisoners Mr they were in custody for around 2 months as for Zardari work being is done against corruption and soon crackdown would be begin but after capture of Uzair Baloch it seem he would also face murder trials.

Sadly both criminals couldn't be arrested till now ..............

Struggle of Pak Army is making me soooo much inspired and I am dying to join pak army. Plz Pray for me I also wanna serve my country.

He has been told to deny he is doing great job at that both were in coustody for more than month and few days back shifted to Rawalpindi.

Then why the hell is he telling lie :what:

Back
Top Bottom