What's new

Uttar Pradesh riots: Five more dead in UP riots, toll hits 34

It is hindu land whether you like it or not or scream on top of your lungs that it is secular, no amount of screaming can make majority a minority.

Hindu land or not, this should not become a muslim land. Enough death and destruction has already resulted due to this religion. Let these muslims who want to riot and kill go to any of the Islamic republics and kill each other in allah and mohammad's name. No one would give a **** to that. We non-muslims dont want any part of that.

BT0bcpXCUAA75Nt.jpg

Is this a secular meeting?

Indian Muslims whether vote for Congress or saffronis are wasting their votes. Its time for them to get united and launch own strong political party and only vote for them. It will take time but they have to assert their vote bank tactfully and use it for getting their rights.

That will be the dumbest thing they could do. They will end up doing what they were trying to prevent. When Hindus , Sikhs and Christians , Buddhists ( totaling around 88% of India's Population) see that Muslims are solely voting for the Muslim party , they will make sure they vote for the opposite (BJP) and then , BJP will be in power every single time.

Is this a secular meeting?

Dont you see the damned skull cap ? It is the official symbol of secularistan -- so much so that a CM who is supposed to be impartial wears them while addressing the press conference and shows his "secular" credentials.

That will be the dumbest thing they could do. They will end up doing what they were trying to prevent. When Hindus , Sikhs and Christians , Buddhists ( totaling around 88% of India's Population) see that Muslims are solely voting for the Muslim party , they will make sure they vote for the opposite (BJP) and then , BJP will be in power every single time.

Dont be naive bro. Muslims account for more than 20% of Indian population by the least estimates after breeding like rabbits. Why do you think the religious demographics has not been released when every other statistic from census 2011 has been released ?

Dont you see the damned skull cap ? It is the official symbol of secularistan -- so much so that a CM who is supposed to be impartial wears them while addressing the press conference and shows his "secular" credentials.

Yeah I kind of guessed that the world secular being put in quotation marks ("secular") indicated some kind of sarcasm. :P

And I know what a skull cap is. I think most people would know, if they watch television, the news, etc.

Why don't Indian muslims just leave. In fact, we will give you UP but all of you have to leave our country permanently. WE DON'T WANT YOUR KIND HERE.

When your country is engulfed by fire you are talking about who is muslim and who is hindu. Do not you think your kind of people are responsible for riots in India?

Yeah I kind of guessed that the world secular being put in quotation marks ("secular") indicated some kind of sarcasm. :P

And I know what a skull cap is. I think most people would know, if they watch television, the news, etc.

Its sickening to see this eunuch politians acting as the lapdog of muslims and turning a blind eye to the rioters. But then, at the root cause of this lies the disunity amongst the hindus who are more concerned about their caste divisions..after all the politicians are in it for the power and they will side with whoever votes them enbloc. A civilization that fails to unite in face of an existential threat in some sense doesnt deserve to survive.

Its sickening to see this eunuch politians acting as the lapdog of muslims and turning a blind eye to the rioters. But then, at the root cause of this lies the disunity amongst the hindus who are more concerned about their caste divisions..after all the politicians are in it for the power and they will side with whoever votes them enbloc. A civilization that fails to unite in face of an existential threat in some sense doesnt deserve to survive.

When the majority are not unified, then bad things happen. Just look into the history of China to see. The Chinese civil war and WW2 (and back to the Chinese civil war after WW2 was finished) being the most obvious example, though there are many others.

Hold, last time i checked 34 muslims has been killed and not the other way around. But keep blaming innocents after killing them. yakeen janiye who din door nai jhab tum sab ko line pe kara kar ke goli mare ghe :zaid hamid

When the majority are not unified, then bad things happen. Just look into the history of China to see. The Chinese civil war and WW2 (and back to the Chinese civil war after WW2 was finished) being the most obvious example, though there are many others.

lol majority is already unified when it comes to killing muslims. And after killing them they invent stories why it happened, they are saying some muslim guy teased hindu girl. While hindus themselves rape their daughters and sisters and no one protest let alone riots where innocents are killed.

Why don't Indian muslims just leave. In fact, we will give you UP but all of you have to leave our country permanently. WE DON'T WANT YOUR KIND HERE.

But, the world thinks India is the largest democracy with SECULARISM at its core. You sound so different or this thinking is real and secularism itself is a pretension? So, revise your Constitution.

Hold, last time i checked 34 muslims has been killed and not the other way around. But keep blaming innocents after killing them. yakeen janiye who din door nai jhab tum sab ko line pe kara kar ke goli mare ghe :zaid hamid
And when is that day coming? When we retaliate you cry , run play victim card but when you attack us you thump your chests and are proud.So What should we do?
I guess another 2002 like incident would calm Up for 10 years.
We need someone like him :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB9ZQ5doRi8

And when is that day coming? When we retaliate you cry , run play victim card but when you attack us you thump your chests and are proud.So What should we do?
I guess another 2002 like incident would calm Up for 10 years.

We put 5 of your in gutter last time you tried to attack us on LOC, the only one crying after that was India.

There is no such thing as muslims of India. Indian and muslims are mutually exclusive. They are agents of pakistan

So, carve out a land from Hariyana to UP for the Indian Muslims. There should be a new Muslim State in every 100 years.

Back
Top Bottom