What's new

USS Ronal Reegan surrounded by 7 Chinese warship in SCS

Then why didnt another US AC the Abraham Lincoln enter the Persian Gulf? why was it afraid of Iranian Cruise missiles and ASBMs but this AC isnt afraid of 7 Chinese warships? smfh.

That mean each PLAN sub will die. But I doubt you can figure out why. :lol:

Use your brain. China has more than 80 submarines, USN only has 12 carriers, even searching 1 submarines deep underwater is difficult, China has proved twice stalking USN carrier with submarine and appear nearby. Now you are daydreaming you could destroy all 80 submarines. :omghaha:

This show idiocy and prove your capacity is deep below your bragging claimed military experience :laugh:

Why would an aircraft carrier, designed to operate hundreds of kms away from hostile zone, enter Persian Gulf, where the hostile zone is only 10s of kms away?
Well because that was what Trump instructed it to do. Trump told us he was "sending an aircraft carrier " to the Persian gulf. 800KM from Persian gulf isnt Persian gulf anymore.

Also, if the AC operates 100s of KMs away from shore, those aircraft cant do many strikes in Iran(hypothetically) because they would have spent so much of their fuel just getting to the Iranian coast..

Also, if this happens off your coast, you're about to have a very bad day.
BRO! Pls stop saying this to Chinese or Russian PDF members. seriously! Most of us already accept a US aircraft carrier cant do any strategic/relevant damage to either China or Russia. facts! Even US will need more than 1 aircraft carrier to send any kind of "message" to Iran(and US was also afraid of the message Iran would "return" to US soldiers and bases in the ME).

Use your brain.
I did. That is why unlike you I recognized this story is %99.999 fake.

This show idiocy and prove your capacity is deep below your bragging claimed military experience :laugh:
My military experience has infinite more bona fide than your claimed 'aviation experience' which to date we still do not have any idea on what specialty.

I did. That is why unlike you I recognized this story is %99.999 fake.

My military experience has infinite more bona fide than your claimed 'aviation experience' which to date we still do not have any idea on what specialty.

You are only bragging and boasting your petty self .. but your argument prove you are just a disgusting troller without clue :lol:

You are only bragging and boasting your petty self .. but your argument prove you are just a disgusting troller without clue :lol:
So now we know the truth. You swallowed this story because you have no idea how navies operates at seas.

So now we know the truth. You swallowed this story because you have no idea how navies operates at seas.

I am not talking about this story, I am confronting you who claim that this USS Carrier can destroy whole PLAN submarines when each submarines do not communicate each other.

Refer to the troll classification as listed by honourable jhungary (whom I no longer see here sadly):

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/our-...ltural-revolution.593835/page-5#post-11060874

Yeap .. that is according to the troller like him and you :lol:

He's still around. Just in a different ID. He's ignored by quite a lot of members including me and that's the reason for his change of ID.

Hmmm .. what a shame. What ID that he is using now btw?

Refer to the troll classification as listed by honourable jhungary (whom I no longer see here sadly):

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/our-...ltural-revolution.593835/page-5#post-11060874
Top PDF trolls and their famous quotes:

@Viva_Viet
"China chaos 2023!"
"Deng lick US-JP azz in 1978 !!1! *picture of Deng*"
-------
Haha....and at least serious chaos in HK now...and it will spread to CN in 2023 due to hundred million jobless angry Cnese stand up and fight like HK students :cheers:

Cnese IQ r just too low to even foresee their owb future:cool:

I am not talking about this story, I am confronting you who claim that this USS Carrier can destroy whole PLAN submarines when each submarines do not communicate each other.
I never said this carrier fleet can destroy all PLAN subs. I simply said that each PLAN sub will be destroyed.

You think that just because there are 80 PLAN subs, numerical superiority somehow assured battle victories. Given how subs are operationally deployed, that is not the case. I will give you a clue. Because of how subs are operationally deployed, the aggressor sub usually have the advantage. In this case, it will be the US sub. But because you do not know how subs are operationally deployed, you will continue to display your ignorance by spouting numbers.

Top PDF trolls and their famous quotes:

@Viva_Viet
"China chaos 2023!"
"Deng lick US-JP azz in 1978 !!1! *picture of Deng*"
-------
Haha....and at least serious chaos in HK now...and it will spread to CN in 2023 due to hundred million jobless angry Cnese stand up and fight like HK students :cheers:

Cnese IQ r just too low to even foresee their owb future:cool:

Oh yes That’s right. Besides The China chaos 2023, you would sometimes post a picture of Deng With President Jimmy Carter right?

Back
Top Bottom