What's new

USN cannot defend herself from Brahmoos missile:Indian Expert

I agree with you. I said it in a post too, that, the Russians never marketed this crap that much. The Indians are defying gravity explaining how great their licensed copy Bra-Homos is.

I guess I've learned it, anything India has is better than anyone else, ever, period! The issue is not whether its true or not, the real issue is the country's gigantic population online, that supports these anti-gravity claims and markets their stuff beyond sense. Its a weird thing I've not seen another nation.

Now you know what we have been dealing with all this time with the Indians. One Indian even created a short article claiming his country possessing hypersonic missile tech capable of flying over Mach 24. China,Russia and USA don't even have this kind of tech but India does.

I agree with you. I said it in a post too, that, the Russians never marketed this crap that much. The Indians are defying gravity explaining how great their licensed copy Bra-Homos is.

I guess I've learned it, anything India has is better than anyone else, ever, period! The issue is not whether its true or not, the real issue is the country's gigantic population online, that supports these anti-gravity claims and markets their stuff beyond sense. Its a weird thing I've not seen another nation.

India claimed that their ancient ancestors invented human flight, nuclear bombs, interplanetary traveling and plastic surgery. So claiming Brahmos as a world beater is not too far from the play books.

It is written by an US think tank. I do not know whether you are more knowledgeable than him.
Which think tank? It's a blog by a self appointed defence analyst.

Because the syatem will be confused whether missile is actually coming towards them or going somewhere else.
I'm sorry, but the S-turn is very shallow, it's not like the missile is doing 180 degrees and then back. How long does the S-turn take to make (i.e. distance covered, not time)? Is there a real possibility of going for another ship? You can program for that.

Exactly this is what I want to say. Now do not say that if MRSAM has a lock on mechanism then why it needs guidence and also do not say that it can initially go towards the target with programmed flight and subsequently can lock on to the target.
Simply put, there is a portion of the flight that the active radar homing is not 'on' and the missile is either using INS or external data input to get into position. But that's not the interesting bit. The interesting bit is that compared to semi-active radar homing - where a missile homes on the echo of radar waves hitting the target - there is a point where the SAM becomes autonomous. So, there is a stream of missiles, not a particular fixed number

Last edited:
It is very easy to google stuff and write an answer. It is very hard to actually know the operational sense over the KB. The CBG doesn't just include "at least a cruiser or destroyer", its has many of them. And Subs are a must have. You clearly don't know, or understand the doctrine here so I'll leave that here instead of gong into more detail about why USN operates the way she does.
Yes, you are right, I'm an idiot. With 60 odd Arleigh Burkes and 20 odd Ticonderoga's and 10 CVs, how many carriers groups will you actually have that are 30-35 ships. Really. And no, adding a experitionary strike unit doesn't count. Nor does counting logistics train i.e. auxiliaries.

The Carrier Strike Group
More information is available on each of the types of ships shown here. To view the information on the particular type of ship, click on the ship's silhouette. This will take you to the Navy Fact File.
First, it is important to note that there really is no real definition of a strike group. Strike groups are formed and disestablished on an as-needed basis, and one may be different from another. However, they all are comprised of similar types of ships. Typically a carrier strike group might have:
  • a carrier � The carrier provides a wide range of options to the U.S. government from simply showing the flag to attacks on airborne, afloat and ashore targets. Because carriers operate in international waters, its aircraft do not need to secure landing rights on foreign soil. These ships also engage in sustained operations in support of other forces.
  • a guided missile cruiser � multi-mission surface combatant. Equipped with Tomahawks for long-range strike capability.
  • two guided missile destroyers � multi-mission surface combatants, used primarily for anti-air warfare (AAW)
  • an attack submarine � in a direct support role seeking out and destroying hostile surface ships and submarines
  • a combined ammunition, oiler, and supply ship � provides logistic support enabling the Navy's forward presence; on station, ready to respond
Source: http://www.navy.mil/navydata/ships/carriers/powerhouse/cvbg.asp

Second, which "SPY" radar are you referring to :lol:. Reading your post and seeing the diagram clearly tells me you visited some website vs. knowing actual details and read up on AEGIS without understanding the total complexity involved.. A CBG has many radars, both high powered and lower powered (LO-HI) for various purposes. It can detect stuff flying at 1 meter above the surface and as high as stuff in the space, supported by OTH radars capable to look deep into Russia from Alaska. Which gives an additional 1000+ miles coverage to the USN operating within that range. Like I said, you clearly don't understand the doctrine or the net-centric operations here. Now add the F-35's to it. Its super computer during flight can identify any missile launch from 800 miles away and can act like an air-born AWACS themselves, including providing a firing solution to any inbound missiles and commanding various US assets to take it out within a thousand miles./
I have indicate a carrier group has E2C Hawkeye. But your Burkes and Tico's AN/SPY-1 radar range is limited by earth curvature, just like any other radar. Trust me, our Dutch LCfs with Thales Smart-L can detect and track ballistic missiles as well at many many miles out, just not at sea level at that distance. There may be other radars in the group: you tell mie which ones are capable of looking around the bend of earth curvature. To the best of my knowledge the USN CSG doesn't employ floating OTH-B radars. Finally, if anyone here has been talking about CEC and NIFC-CA here, and how that enable ships and aircraft (E-2, F-35) as well as ships and ships to work together, it has been me. So, it is kind of silly for you to be barking about that to me, really.

Was the SM-1 really retired :lol:? Or was it converted to a different batch, class and a purpose through upgrades. RIM series of missiles make up the various classes of SM's and so on.
Yes, the withdrawal from US service of SM1 missiles is also the reason why USNs Perry class ships lost their Mk13 firing arm in 2003. SM1 as such remains in use only by non-US Navies. Really. It is irrelevant whether or not US reused SM1 components to make other missiles.

RIM-66A

SM-1MR Block I to IV Digital Tartar In Service 1967, Conscan radar seeker. SM-1MR Block IV was the main production variant. All rebuilt into Block V missiles.
  • ECCM improvements
  • Reduced minimum range
  • Shortened acquisition time for surface targets
RIM-66B SM-1MR Block V Digital Tartar
  • Replaced the RIM-24C
  • Plane scanning seeker
  • Faster-reacting autopilot
  • MK 90 blast-fragmentation warhead
  • Aerojet MK 56 dual-thrust rocket motor
RIM-66C SM-2MR Block I Aegis combat system, Mk26 launcher In Service 1978. First Aegis version.
  • Inertial/Command guidance introduced
  • MK 115 blast-fragmentation warhead
  • Monopulse seeker for ECM resistance
RIM-66D SM-2MR Block I New Threat Upgrade In Service 1978. First New Threat Upgrade version.
  • Nearly identical to RIM-66C
RIM-66E SM-1MR Blocks VI, VIA, VIB Digital Tartar and Mk 92 Fire Control System. In Service 1983. Version still in service with export customers.
  • Monopulse seeker developed for SM-2
  • Introduced MK 45 MOD 4 proximity fuze (also known as TDD - Target Detection Device)
  • MK 115 warhead of SM-2
  • MK 45 MOD 6 and MK 45 MOD 7 proximity fuzes in Block VIA (RIM-66E-5) and Block VIB (RIM-66E-6) respectively
RIM-66G SM-2MR Block II Aegis combat system, Mk26 launcher In Service 1983. For Aegis ships.
  • Introduced Thiokol MK 104 rocket motor, almost doubling the effective range
  • High-velocity fragmentation warhead
RIM-66H SM-2MR Block II Aegis combat system, Mk41 Launcher For Aegis ships with MK 41 VLS (Vertical Launch System)
RIM-66J SM-2MR Block II New Threat Upgrade For Tartar ships. All Block II missiles have been withdrawn from service. Many have been rebuilt as Block III missiles.
RIM-66K-1 SM-2MR Block III New Threat Upgrade In Service 1988. For Tartar ships.
  • Improved MK 45 MOD 9 Target Detecting Device, for better performance against low-altitude targets
RIM-66K-2 SM-2MR Block IIIA New Threat Upgrade In Service 1991. For Tartar ships. In Production.
  • MK 125 warhead with heavier grain explosive
RIM-66L-1 SM-2MR Block III Aegis combat system, Mk26 launcher In Service 1988. For Aegis ships.
  • Improved MK 45 MOD 9 Target Detecting Device, for better performance against low-altitude targets
RIM-66L-2 SM-2MR Block IIIA Aegis combat system, Mk26 launcher In Service 1991. For Aegis ships.
RIM-66M-1 SM-2MR Block III Aegis combat system, Mk41 Launcher In Service 1988. For Aegis ships with MK 41 VLS.
RIM-66M-2 SM-2MR Block IIIA Aegis combat system, Spain/Dutch/German Anti-Air Warfare System, Mk41 Launcher In Service 1991. For Aegis ships with MK 41 VLS. In production.
RIM-66M-5 SM-2MR Block IIIB Aegis combat system, Mk41 Launcher In Service 1998. For Aegis ships with MK 41 VLS. In production.
  • Missile Homing Improvement Program (MHIP), dual IR / SARH seeker, IR seeker mounted on side fairing.
Nice overview but irrelevant. And you got that from visiting this URL: http://theinfolist.com/php/SummaryGet.php?FindGo=Rim_66 Standard

Last edited:
India claimed that their ancient ancestors invented human flight, nuclear bombs, interplanetary traveling and plastic surgery. So claiming Brahmos as a world beater is not too far from the play books.

Interplanetary travel as in inner star system travel? Like how Federation Starships use impulse engines?

Or flat-out warp capability?

The US Navy if threatened with Brahmos will inihilate all veggie eating beings on the planet.

Yes, you are right, I'm an idiot. With 60 odd Arleigh Burkes and 20 odd Ticonderoga's and 10 CVs, how many carriers groups will you actually have that are 30-35 ships. Really. And no, adding a experitionary strike unit doesn't count. Nor does counting logistics train i.e. auxiliaries.

Here we go. I told you, I'd just stop at where I was at with this discussion. This is my last post on this subject as I don't get into a measuring contest with people, especially, the one's who don't know something all the way. Your posts are an example of that. So allow me to give you some details and then I won't respond to your post as you have that mentality (like our Indian friends on here), where instead of learning, you'll go to the last extent to defend your argument even if you were wrong. Anyway, here is some detail for you:

1) The USN doesn't reveal its true force unless it is at a war with a similar adversary. Many nations have missiles, don't you think the Soviets and the Chinese have been watching our CBG's for decades, to learn their size and numbers, etc, for a future war? So during peacetime (which the world's been at since the fall of Russia, referring to Russia as the "Cold War", when the entire USN used to be out with majority of the force, still not full). So the CBG "strength" you keep referring to, is for patrolling purposes only and it is not real and it changes too a lot.

2) There are over 230 commissioned ships in the USN with weapons. Then there are the reserve ships (combat one's, but not on missions and waiting to be added in case the reserve force is required). This number doesn't include support vessels (and non-commissioned one's) that are also roughly around 175 (some plus minus is allowed as I am not up to date on it for the past 1 year). But the grand total for the USN ships was over 450-ish if you include all of them.

And majority of these ships become a part of the 10 (11-12 expected CBG's, one to two can be make shift by using VTOL aircraft by re-purposing heli-carriers). So 30 ships * 10 = 300 ships, and 35*10 = 350 ships out of the 450. How cool is that number close to what I was trying to explain to you earlier? :enjoy:. This number doesn't include the littoral defense ships like the US Coast Guards, etc, etc.

3) There are over 70 ships in various development or pre-development stages to join the force in the next 5-10 years. Majority of these ships are next gen combat ships. The number was going to grow, but a different doctrine is being adopted so the number might grow slightly or stay at 70 for new combat ships.

There is a bigger push to add hypersonic drones and missiles and Lasers through Satellites and various other means (aka, the Robots). So if you can strike a target and take it out with 100% precision in less than 5-10 minutes across the globe. Why do you need to mobilize a CBG which might take weeks or even a month.

I have indicate a carrier group has E2C Hawkeye. But your Burkes and Tico's AN/SPY-1 radar range is limited by earth curvature, just like any other radar. Trust me, our Dutch LCfs with Thales Smart-L can detect and track ballistic missiles as well at many many miles out, just not at sea level at that distance. There may be other radars in the group: you tell mie which ones are capable of looking around the bend of earth curvature. To the best of my knowledge the USN CSG doesn't employ floating OTH-B radars. Finally, if anyone here has been talking about CEC and NIFC-CA here, and how that enable ships and aircraft (E-2, F-35) as well as ships and ships to work together, it has been me. So, it is kind of silly for you to be barking about that to me, really.

So really, you have no idea about what radar's exist and how a CBG works in the USN missile defense shield (see the bold part above from your post). So, if I have to tell you, then what are you arguing about? Argument finished then right? I'll just tell you as you asked :angel:. Why the back and forth?

There is a vast network of radars the US has, with many other classified and non-classified sensors, way beyond what you have listed here and can imagine. The Hawkeye's are to support their assigned CBG and so is the SPY series of radars in AEGIS. They do share data but their core focus is their area of responsibility and not beyond that primarily.

But again, this is where a total lack of your understanding comes in. You don't understand the basics of how the missile shield works. You think there is an SPY radar that tracks missiles and bam!! interceptors are fired. If this was that easy, the French, the Britts, the Australians, the Chinese, everyone would have their own missile shield. I'll stop at that. I am not here to educate you as you were sounding like an expert which clearly isn't the case.

Yes, the withdrawal from US service of SM1 missiles is also the reason why USNs Perry class ships lost their Mk13 firing arm in 2003. SM1 as such remains in use only by non-US Navies. Really. It is irrelevant whether or not US reused SM1 components to make other missiles.

If it is irrelevant that the US is using SM-1 with upgrades, then why did you bring this up? Trying to manipulate the readers heads by making "points" but yet extracting yourself out of further details from me? It won't work on me. The reason you ended this para with "its irrelevant" is because you brain knows you don't know much about this subject so its trying to protect you from getting called out again on the carpet. Man, I am in your head and I know how you think, without ever knowing you. How cool is that :enjoy:

Nice overview but irrelevant. And you got that from visiting this URL: http://theinfolist.com/php/SummaryGet.php?FindGo=Rim_66 Standard

Another example of brain manipulation and to impress the readers without substance in your content. I don't even know this site and have never been to it. Even with the link provided above, I won't click it as I don't need to.

I have learned something in my life, you learn something every day. And when you do, you don't write these defensive posts, you thank that person. I think I'll give you that advise today. No more responses from me. Peace!

Last edited:
So allow me to give you some details and then I won't respond to your post as you have that mentality (like our Indian friends on here), where instead of learning, you'll go to the last extent to defend your argument even if you were wrong.

And where is that being displayed in this thread? All I see is a certain gathering of one or two non-Indian nationalities in trying to hold up that the video in the original post was done by an "expert" and represents some noted prevalence in the Indian defence community. The ignoring of these jibes by the latter is actually illustrating something else much more nicely :P

I love how the title still has "Indian expert" in it lol. I guess we can self-declare who is an expert and who isn't esp when we have no idea on the topic to begin with.

And where is that being displayed in this thread? All I see is a certain gathering of one or two non-Indian nationalities in trying to hold up that the video in the original post was done by an "expert" and represents some noted prevalence in the Indian defence community. The ignoring of these jibes by the latter is actually illustrating something else much more nicely :P

I love how the title still has "Indian expert" in it lol. I guess we can self-declare who is an expert and who isn't esp when we have no idea on the topic to begin with.

Go through the previous posts. You'll see what I was referring to. There are folks from India that are marketing this Bra-Homos missile like its was the Trident D3 :rofl:. So much propaganda its sad.

Interplanetary travel as in inner star system travel? Like how Federation Starships use impulse engines?

Or flat-out warp capability?

I don't know. Would an Indian member please explain?

If it's warp drive. It's possible that Mr Spock or Scottie studied at an Indian university under a guru.

Last edited:
Here we go. I told you, I'd just stop at where I was at with this discussion. This is my last post on this subject as I don't get into a measuring contest with people, especially, the one's who don't know something all the way. Your posts are an example of that. So allow me to give you some details and then I won't respond to your post as you have that mentality (like our Indian friends on here), where instead of learning, you'll go to the last extent to defend your argument even if you were wrong. Anyway, here is some detail for you:

1) The USN doesn't reveal its true force unless it is at a war with a similar adversary. Many nations have missiles, don't you think the Soviets and the Chinese have been watching our CBG's for decades, to learn their size and numbers, etc, for a future war? So during peacetime (which the world's been at since the fall of Russia, referring to Russia as the "Cold War", when the entire USN used to be out with majority of the force, still not full). So the CBG "strength" you keep referring to, is for patrolling purposes only and it is not real and it changes too a lot.

2) There are over 230 commissioned ships in the USN with weapons. Then there are the reserve ships (combat one's, but not on missions and waiting to be added in case the reserve force is required). This number doesn't include support vessels (and non-commissioned one's) that are also roughly around 175 (some plus minus is allowed as I am not up to date on it for the past 1 year). But the grand total for the USN ships was over 450-ish if you include all of them.

And majority of these ships become a part of the 10 (11-12 expected CBG's, one to two can be make shift by using VTOL aircraft by re-purposing heli-carriers). So 30 ships * 10 = 300 ships, and 35*10 = 350 ships out of the 450. How cool is that number close to what I was trying to explain to you earlier? :enjoy:. This number doesn't include the littoral defense ships like the US Coast Guards, etc, etc.

3) There are over 70 ships in various development or pre-development stages to join the force in the next 5-10 years. Majority of these ships are next gen combat ships. The number was going to grow, but a different doctrine is being adopted so the number might grow slightly or stay at 70 for new combat ships.

There is a bigger push to add hypersonic drones and missiles and Lasers through Satellites and various other means (aka, the Robots). So if you can strike a target and take it out with 100% precision in less than 5-10 minutes across the globe. Why do you need to mobilize a CBG which might take weeks or even a month.

1&2. When discussion the strength of a CBG, "we" generally look at combat ships, not auxiliaries etc. Besides the Burkes, Ticonderoga's and Freedom and Independence classes, which combat ships does the USN posses that CAN be elements of a CSG and what are their numbers. You keep dodging that question. Clearly, there will be a difference between war and peace strength. Still, with the number of ABs and Ticos you can't maintain 10 carrier groups. 2 groups, each centered on 1 carrier, with 35 of these combat ships makes for 70 surface combattants used, which would just leave 14 ships to escort the other 8 carriers. Of course, you could put 2 carriers in each group, and then it would work out differently, but would still leave 14 to escort 6. And then I'm not even beginning to tall about escorts for expeditionary groups (1 LHDs + 2 LPDs). There is a reason USN has 10 carriers (spread out over a number of fleets) and it has to do with how many conflicts of what kind the Navy is expected to be able to fight.

It is simply childish to claim lack of knowledge on my part on the basis that I did not include those assets in a discussion of CSGs. Clearly, we were not discussing air force assets or hypersonic vehicles.

3. Do you also take into account that a number of older combat ships have/will pay(ed) off. Are those 70 ships not predominantly LCS-based frigates (to compensate for Perry class retirement) and AB flight III? The former do not contribute (much) to CSG air defences (indeed, they are highly dependent on them)

It is simply childish to claim lack of knowledge on my part on the basis that I did not include those assets in a discussion of CSGs. Clearly, we were not discussing air force assets or hypersonic vehicles. Or lasers for that matter.

So really, you have no idea about what radar's exist and how a CBG works in the USN missile defense shield (see the bold part above from your post). So, if I have to tell you, then what are you arguing about? Argument finished then right? I'll just tell you as you asked :angel:. Why the back and forth?
No, that's not the case. You are simply avoiding having to answer my questions about which radars are in a CSG that can 'look along' the earth's curvature.

There is a vast network of radars the US has, with many other classified and non-classified sensors, way beyond what you have listed here and can imagine. The Hawkeye's are to support their assigned CBG and so is the SPY series of radars in AEGIS. They do share data but their core focus is their area of responsibility and not beyond that primarily.
Sure, that's why the tests with E2C and F-35 and SM6 (including in long range antiship role), no doubt.

But again, this is where a total lack of your understanding comes in. You don't understand the basics of how the missile shield works. You think there is an SPY radar that tracks missiles and bam!! interceptors are fired. If this was that easy, the French, the Britts, the Australians, the Chinese, everyone would have their own missile shield. I'll stop at that. I am not here to educate you as you were sounding like an expert which clearly isn't the case.
Of course. Just that we are not discussing a 'missile shield' (BMD). You clearly have no understanding or insight into what I think. Meanwhile, there is nothing you have said here to indicate that you yourself are an expert.

If it is irrelevant that the US is using SM-1 with upgrades, then why did you bring this up? Trying to manipulate the readers heads by making "points" but yet extracting yourself out of further details from me? It won't work on me. The reason you ended this para with "its irrelevant" is because you brain knows you don't know much about this subject so its trying to protect you from getting called out again on the carpet. Man, I am in your head and I know how you think, without ever knowing you. How cool is that :enjoy:
You brought up SM1 in the first place. I merely pointed out that SM1 as such is no longer used by USN, just by non-US navies. USN Perry's were not upgraded to handle SM2 (Australian Adelaide class were) and - in the absense of SM1 missiles remaining in USN service, lost their Mk13 firing arm. Your whole paragraph above oozes with childishness.

Another example of brain manipulation and to impress the readers without substance in your content. I don't even know this site and have never been to it. Even with the link provided above, I won't click it as I don't need to.

I have learned something in my life, you learn something every day. And when you do, you don't write these defensive posts, you thank that person. I think I'll give you that advise today. No more responses from me. Peace!
We can have a serious discussion when you loose some of your obnoxiuous attitude. The only person engaging in a measuring contest is YOU yourself, and your attempts to attack the messanger (person) rather than discuss the substance in a civiized manner attests to that.

I sincerely hope there won't be anymore posts from you as all you do is attempt to insult.
I sorry if I somehow hurt your feelings when I initially responded to a post of yours. I really wish your hurt ego recovers speedily.

G'day

1&2. When discussion the strength of a CBG, "we" generally look at combat ships, not auxiliaries etc. Besides the Burkes, Ticonderoga's and Freedom and Independence classes, which combat ships does the USN posses that CAN be elements of a CSG and what are their numbers. You keep dodging that question. Clearly, there will be a difference between war and peace strength. Still, with the number of ABs and Ticos you can't maintain 10 carrier groups. 2 groups, each centered on 1 carrier, with 35 of these combat ships makes for 70 surface combattants used, which would just leave 14 ships to escort the other 8 carriers. Of course, you could put 2 carriers in each group, and then it would work out differently, but would still leave 14 to escort 6. And then I'm not even beginning to tall about escorts for expeditionary groups (1 LHDs + 2 LPDs). There is a reason USN has 10 carriers (spread out over a number of fleets) and it has to do with how many conflicts of what kind the Navy is expected to be able to fight.

It is simply childish to claim lack of knowledge on my part on the basis that I did not include those assets in a discussion of CSGs. Clearly, we were not discussing air force assets or hypersonic vehicles.

3. Do you also take into account that a number of older combat ships have/will pay(ed) off. Are those 70 ships not predominantly LCS-based frigates (to compensate for Perry class retirement) and AB flight III? The former do not contribute (much) to CSG air defences (indeed, they are highly dependent on them)

It is simply childish to claim lack of knowledge on my part on the basis that I did not include those assets in a discussion of CSGs. Clearly, we were not discussing air force assets or hypersonic vehicles. Or lasers for that matter.

No, that's not the case. You are simply avoiding having to answer my questions about which radars are in a CSG that can 'look along' the earth's curvature.

Sure, that's why the tests with E2C and F-35 and SM6 (including in long range antiship role), no doubt.

Of course. Just that we are not discussing a 'missile shield' (BMD). You clearly have no understanding or insight into what I think. Meanwhile, there is nothing you have said here to indicate that you yourself are an expert.

You brought up SM1 in the first place. I merely pointed out that SM1 as such is no longer used by USN, just by non-US navies. USN Perry's were not upgraded to handle SM2 (Australian Adelaide class were) and - in the absense of SM1 missiles remaining in USN service, lost their Mk13 firing arm. Your whole paragraph above oozes with childishness.

We can have a serious discussion when you loose some of your obnoxiuous attitude. The only person engaging in a measuring contest is YOU yourself, and your attempts to attack the messanger (person) rather than discuss the substance in a civiized manner attests to that.

I sincerely hope there won't be anymore posts from you as all you do is attempt to insult.
I sorry if I somehow hurt your feelings when I initially responded to a post of yours. I really wish your hurt ego recovers speedily.

G'day

I told you I won't respond. I am a man of my word so no response to your post above. I've said enough factually. I don't get into "he-said, she-said" conversations.

The last part of your post where you told me that I was insulting you, is wrong and a bad assumptions. I don't know you, nor do I care. I do know one thing. People come to these forums to exchange information and learn from each other. There are topics that I dare not even try to sound like a specialist on. I think you should follow that as well. When I come across someone who knows more than I do (happens every day), I am too keen to learn something new and appreciate their input. We all have our ways of doing things and we all can do stuff better. I gave you an advise, I have seen your other posts and you seem like a smart guy. But you can be much smarter if you realized where to argue back sounding like an expert, and where to pull back and realize, the other party might know a thing or two beyond your comprehension. So I'd advise that to you. If I had anything personal or insulting towards you, why would I give you a piece of advise? I'd just continue with bad mouthing all of your posts and you can see that's not the case. Cheers!

In India everyone is expert of everything
just have a look at this guy

I told you I won't respond. I am a man of my word so no response to your post above. I've said enough factually. I don't get into "he-said, she-said" conversations.

The last part of your post where you told me that I was insulting you, is wrong and a bad assumptions. I don't know you, nor do I care. I do know one thing. People come to these forums to exchange information and learn from each other. There are topics that I dare not even try to sound like a specialist on. I think you should follow that as well. When I come across someone who knows more than I do (happens every day), I am too keen to learn something new and appreciate their input. We all have our ways of doing things and we all can do stuff better. I gave you an advise, I have seen your other posts and you seem like a smart guy. But you can be much smarter if you realized where to argue back sounding like an expert, and where to pull back and realize, the other party might know a thing or two beyond your comprehension. So I'd advise that to you. If I had anything personal or insulting towards you, why would I give you a piece of advise? I'd just continue with bad mouthing all of your posts and you can see that's not the case. Cheers!
Check your choice of words, remarks etc. There isn't a single thing I've said that you've proven wrong.
G'day.

Check your choice of words, remarks etc. There isn't a single thing I've said that you've proven wrong.
G'day.

I told you your type and I'll stand by my words. You'll work so hard to prove anti-gravity posts of yours. Its all good. I am not here to prove anyone wrong. The lack of knowledge is visible pretty easily, one doesn't have to convince anyone.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom