What's new

Using terrorists to harm Pakistan

K-Xeroid

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since 1990s, knowing that integrity of nuclear Pakistan cannot be dented by use of force India is out to undermine Pakistan’s internal unity, external image and its economic progress. This is being done through a covert war using sponsored terrorist acts as its hidden weapon but blaming Pakistan for these acts with the purpose to prove that Pakistan sponsors terrorism. This is to influence the US, NATO countries, Afghanistan and other regional countries to turn hostile towards Pakistan with the purpose that their hostility will denude Pakistan of their economic, military and diplomatic support.

India is aiming to achieve this aim with the wishful thinking that ultimately Pakistan will be declared as a terrorist state and western powers will end Pakistan’s nuclear capability and she will become a permanent South Asian hegemonic power. In this game plan India is exploiting Kashmiri’s freedom struggle continuing since 1989, and global war on terror (GWOT), being fought in Afghanistan for the last ten years. To damage Pakistan’s relations with the US, NATO countries and Afghanistan, Indian intelligence agency (RAW) covertly sponsors terrorist acts against the US and western targets in Kashmir and Afghanistan and blames Pakistan for sponsoring terrorism. Such Indian designs have been unearthed by the recent revelations made by Adrian Levy and Catherine Scott-Clark, in their book titled, “The Meadow Kashmir 1995 Where the Terror began,” released in March 2012 (UK). The authors have claimed that July 1995 kidnapping of six western tourists, (two Britons, two Americans, one German and one Norwegian) in Anantnag district of Indian held Kashmir and subsequent murder of four hostages (earlier one escaped and another was beheaded) was carried out by a group of Kaskmiri militants, who worked for Indian Army. But it was all along blamed by India that Mujahideen supported by Pakistani intelligence had abducted the US and western tourists.

The book claims that the militant organization, Al-Faran was ready to free the rest four hostages for money but deal was sabotaged by Indian establishment. Later Azad Nabi (pro-Indian government militant) bought four hostages from Al-Faran for Rupees four lakhs and shot them on 24 December 1995. The hostages were killed twenty days after Indian security forces killed three Al-Faran militants and captured two more militants, who were responsible for abduction. In this book compiled after years of investigation and research, the authors have proved with credible evidence that Indian Establishment was behind this brutal act and even failed the talks to facilitate murder of the hostages just to put blame on Pakistan for sponsoring terrorism.

This book should act as an eye opener for the US and western countries and Pakistan to visualize how India uses its intelligence agencies to create situations by engineering terrorist acts against western targets with the objective to blame Pakistan for the ultimate objective of getting it declared as a state sponsoring terrorism. In fact the book provides sufficient evidence that India, as a state is sponsoring terrorism in occupied Kashmir and it also strengthens the already existing perception that she is also sponsoring terrorist acts in Afghanistan, FATA, Balochistan and other parts of Pakistan. India’s involvement in Balochistan is almost proved by the findings of the Judicial Commission formed in Pakistan for the recovery of missing persons. According to The Express Tribune newspaper, Pakistan dated June 9, 2012, Justice (retd) Javed Iqbal, the Head of the Commission, addressing a news conference at Quetta stated that the foreign intelligence agencies wanted to deteriorate the situation of Balochistan in order to destabilize Pakistan. He added that out of 460 missing persons from all over Pakistan, 42 bodies of missing persons were found from Balochistan, and claimed that foreign intelligence agencies were involved in the crime.

In the light of this finding of the Commission it is very logical to conclude that RAW must be in the leading role in this treacherous game of abductions and related murders in Balochistan. Justice (retd) Javed Iqbal further said that the list of missing persons also contained the names of those living abroad and also those who have been involved in terrorism-related cases. He further claimed that some of the missing persons were in Afghanistan and they could not be recovered because they were in US controlled territory. In the light of these findings of the Commission and revelations of the above mentioned book it can be safely corroborated that Indian intelligence agency (RAW) is involved in engineering abductions and murders in Balochistan and other parts of Pakistan by using dissident Baloch and other elements. In the scenario discussed above while the US and western countries should be conscious of India using renegade groups for committing terrorist acts against western target as a policy to blame Pakistan for sponsoring terrorism, Pakistan’s political and military leadership should also be vigilant and monitor such Indian activities as India might be supporting the Baloch separatist elements using Afghanistan as a staging ground as it did in the then East Pakistan in 1971.

This book should act as an eye opener for the US and western countries and Pakistan to visualize how India uses its intelligence agencies to create situations by engineering terrorist acts against western targets with the objective to blame Pakistan for the ultimate objective of getting it declared as a state sponsoring terrorism

Alas, its not acting as any eye opener rather the evil RAW is getting closer to get pakistan right on the edge.

Some thinks they will puke some crap and people will buy it. :hitwall:

Our govt eyes will remain closed due to this $$$...whatever we shout or scream to wake them up never get successful.....our security agencies are no less than that busy in filling up their pockets with money all the time...the situation is very hopless overall.....our system is corrupt our Democrazy is corrupt....we are all corrupt...no honesty and Truth period.Only MIGHT can correct everything "Danda subb da pir hah"......:smokin:

As the saying goes...as you sow, so shall you reap !. Pakistanis have not sown any seeds of love, friendship or communal harmony in the last 64 years of their existence. what they have done immediately after becomming independent is - they encoraged some hardline mercenaries to attack the Kashmir part of India and take it over covertly, this happened in the early 1948. Ever since then their only agenda is to harm India in every possible way.There is something fundamantally wrong with every pakistani, I dont know whether it has been ingrained in their blood to show rough

Some thinks they will puke some crap and people will buy it. :hitwall:
Yup! I think same about TOI or Thehindu , you need to take action against them b\w wellcome as first poster of this thread. atleast you have courage to read truth but you need it more to accept the truth.:pop:

As the saying goes...as you sow, so shall you reap !. Pakistanis have not sown any seeds of love, friendship or communal harmony in the last 64 years of their existence.
:rofl: ! Freddie, agian same lines, "Baghal me churi muu me ram ram". just answer me, are you denying that their are no terrorists extremists in india? or india never used their agencies against Pakistan?
Our govt eyes will remain closed due to this $$$...whatever we shout or scream to wake them up never get successful.....our security agencies are no less than that busy in filling up their pockets with money all the time...the situation is very hopless overall.....our system is corrupt our Democrazy is corrupt....we are all corrupt...no honesty and Truth period.Only MIGHT can correct everything "Danda subb da pir hah"......:smokin:
Same here Mate! I'm also disappointed by the decesion of re-opening NATO supply lines. You'll be alright in few days.;)

US & India both are using & making new terrorists to harm Pakistan BLA, BRA, TTP etc are creation of US & India.

US & India both are using & making new terrorists to harm Pakistan BLA, BRA, TTP etc are creation of US & India.

What about LeT?

Was that created by Pakistan or even that was created by India/US?

What about LeT?

Was that created by Pakistan or even that was created by India/US?
I guess Mukti bihani and LTTE is much older terrorist organisation, Hence this trend was started by india.

Ok, so you people finally accept that you created LeT to fight against India.
Where? :what: LeT isn't a Kashmiri organisation and its most of leadership is IOK based? speaks hindi etc etc

Yup! I think same about TOI or Thehindu , you need to take action against them b\w wellcome as first poster of this thread. atleast you have courage to read truth but you need it more to accept the truth.:pop:

:rofl: ! Freddie, agian same lines, "Baghal me churi muu me ram ram". just answer me, are you denying that their are no terrorists extremists in india? or india never used their agencies against Pakistan?

Same here Mate! I'm also disappointed by the decesion of re-opening NATO supply lines. You'll be alright in few days.;)
Blame goes both ways...koi doodh ka dhula nahin hai...Independence se pehle ek hi to the....ab bhi harkatein ek jaisi karte hain...

Did we also hide OBL?
So where was OBL before ? and I still don't believe that Osama survived this massive bombing?
738_tora_bora_airstrike2050081722-9537.jpg

Don't blame Pakistan for it cuz if we had that capability then we might have saved our soldiers on salala checkpost.

Back
Top Bottom