Username changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok-
Change it to- JonAsad
Shukran Jazeelan wa Afwan Kateeran-

Hi, can you change my username to TheDeletedUser

JK :P

Please change my name to Kanna – my gf call me as kanna, now she always calling me as Kanna.

Can anyone here tell me what the meaning of Kanna is?

Lol, in Punjabi it would mean you're one eyed (blinded by an eye)... Or that you sway to one side constantly... Depends upon the usage...

Enjoy, Sri Lankan is now Kanna

Believe it or not, in Bangla Kanna means Crying and Kana means One Eye is Blind.

:lol:

believe kr liya lagta hai in ki gf ko BANGLA ati hai
:rofl::rofl:

If your young lady happens to be Tamilian, 'Kanna' makes a lot of sense. It is a term of endearment, and is a name given to the baby Krishna. Women use it a lot, of men they are fond of, emphasis on the fond; it could be a younger person, but basically is for someone held in affection. The etymology is not clear, and only a fool of a Bengali will jump into Tamizh etymology, but it is tempting to recollect 'Krishna Kanhaiya'.

One wonders if this could be a derivative of Kanhaiya, except for a subtle difference, the element of naughtiness in Kanhaiya, a young scapegrace beloved of women of all ages, some, the eldest, who see him as an endearing little boy, some, a little younger, who see him as a mirth-inducing youth almost always in trouble, some, even younger, as an irritating but ultimately endearing kid brother, some, the bubble-gum, bobby-soxer crowd in India c. 800 BC, as a young stud. Men would hate him, except that he's always hanging out with men and doing the kind of testosterone-driven idiotics that would put him, today, on a street racer doing wheelies just out of reach of the cops.

So - is she Tamilian, or does she just happen to know Bengali?:azn:

Please change my name to Kanna – my gf call me as kanna, now she always calling me as Kanna.

Can anyone here tell me what the meaning of Kanna is?

Lol, in Punjabi it would mean you're one eyed (blinded by an eye)... Or that you sway to one side constantly... Depends upon the usage...

Enjoy, Sri Lankan is now Kanna

Believe it or not, in Bangla Kanna means Crying and Kana means One Eye is Blind.

:lol:

believe kr liya lagta hai in ki gf ko BANGLA ati hai
:rofl::rofl:

Done

Not done - Username already taken

@Asim Aquil

Big chief: what happens to 'friends'? I thought I was good for a beer with Bombensturm; now I need to tank up with Syam Ayas? Can I take him to Hooters or will he embarrass me?

'Worried':what:

Please change my Nickname to Babur Han !

Please change mine to Vi Xuyen

Thanks

Asim bhai please remove dots from from my initials and change my username to "BoseDK" from "Bose D.K."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom