What's new

Username changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give me my nick JonAsad back-
Thanks-

Hi I want to know can we change our username???????

Asim Bhai plz change my username to GhOsT RiDeR

guys i seriously want to change my username,how do i change it??????????????need help

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN];1788610 said:
guys i seriously want to change my username,how do i change it??????????????need help

you have to write a letter to webmaster and there is a nominal fee too:hang2:

sometimes i feel like changing it to "mrda ummah" or something...BUT i'l continue wid "1 ummah"

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN];1791693 said:
what do u mean b y nominal fee

nominal fee is the sum of money dear that you deposit in webmaster' account, a consideration for the services he provides to you,the hard-work that goes into changing username:agree:

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN];1791693 said:
what do u mean b y nominal fee

Like he explained you have to write 300 words letter to WebMaster praising the website and the hard work the management has put. Write your new username in the last paragraph explaining the reason why you want it to be changed. Your request will be forwarded to Moderators committee in staff section of this forum and after unanimous approval of the committee your username shall be changed as per your desire.

If the letter contains spelling mistakes, lack of grammar, punctuality or the letter is not found true to the best of your knowledge and abilities or the essence of 'extreme level of buttering' is found your request may be rejected and you may have to stick with the same ID.

All requests for Username change are honoured in the first week of each month so make sure you send your request before the end of this month or else your request will be pending for next month.

Regards

Zaki bhai you are really priceless ...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ....

@HASSAN : bro from what I know ...you just have to send a Personal Message to Asim Aquil or Webby ....requesting a name change ...

There is also a name change thread on the forum , on which you can make the request ...

btw : your current ID is quite kool ;) ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom