What's new

Username Changes II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any one help how to insert picture and videos in message in forum?

Many thanks in advance,

Cool_Soldier

Many thanks in advance,

Cool_Soldier

Second last button on the writing pad is of "insert video" and third last is of "image" click it and give the URL of videos or pictures and then click ok button.

And if you have pictures on your pc then upload it on any image hosting site like tinypic get the code and paste it here.

Many thanks in advance,

Cool_Soldier

HI Don jaguar already answered but i would like to supplement with pictures

0Cmjbl.png

when you click on those icons, another window appears where you insert the url of the image. you have to use the services of some image hosting websites to upload your pictures. i use http://imgur.com/
nKbe9l.png

Then just insert the url and click ok and you are done
3J6Dtl.png

why 71?

i think your username should be "mukti69"
Don't want to derail the thread, but there was no mukti in 69. Get your facts right.... All the mukti officers, commanders, leaders were actually EBR EPR member who revolted 25th march for the sake of saving their life.... If you want to reply message me or my wall is open...

lool, why was it urgent?

Some people from my real life recognized me here...... i wanted to change the nick as i can't post freely after knowing this....

Don't want to derail the thread, but there was no mukti in 69. Get your facts right.... All the mukti officers, commanders, leaders were actually EBR EPR member who revolted 25th march for the sake of saving their life.... If you want to reply message me or my wall is open...

Go read who created mukti terrorists....jihadi71? ur idea of a joke?

^^ yeah i agree. NATO also started training Anti gaddafi forces since 2009....

Some people from my real life recognized me here...... i wanted to change the nick as i can't post freely after knowing this....

Changing your avatar would also help

Hmmm, this is messy. I hope your problem gets solved.

Can't you PM mods & suggest them new name as any one reading this thread will find out, also changing flags to some other country for a while will help. Just my 2 cents.

well sir by 69 i dident meant the year 1969:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom