What's new

Use of Chemical Weapons by India

@Yzd Khalifa u forgot that India have 100+ nukes with long range missiles if we ( @hinduguy @Dillinger ) will drop any nuke over Saudi than.......

Oye yaara, Yzd is a friend, dost ke liye nuke chalega- Although I'll leave @Yzd Khalifa a nasty surprise-

420px-Novichok_Mirzayanov.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know what is the fuss about use of chemical and biological weapons by India. Indian Army accepted and clearly highlighted that it is improving its Core Competencies in chemical and biological warfare. It means that the existing stockpile of chemical and biological weapons is being improved and its usage is being operationally enhanced to enhance their warfare capabilities. It also implicates India in its earlier usage of these illegal weapons of mass destruction as accused by Pakistan and other entities.

India is in violation of its international CWC and BWC treaty obligations by clandestinely not only producing and stockpiling these illegal WMDs, but is also training and endeavouring to improve her military operational capabilities in such usage. In my opinion, India should be treated at par with Syria and the international community should not exercise double standards while dealing with such violators.

If wishes were horses
Beggars would ride:
If turnips were bayonets
I would wear one by my side

I have produced enough evidence in the preceding pages to prove my point. I will post this CNN-IBN news clip again for those who have not watched it before.

The clip says India might still have chemical weapons left after it claimed that it has destroyed them all. Some countries still have not finished all and apparently 2012 was final deadline. This clip was sometime in 2009.

Why nukes my dear? Are you going to kill us all.

Man I feel as if my head was going around the bend :P I just came back from work..

man i was kidding.

Why nukes my dear? Are you going to kill us all.

Man I feel as if my head was going around the bend :P I just came back from work..

don't mind. i was kidding i thought u are my friend.

man i was kidding.

Never had the honor to exchange a convo with you. I'm sure we are good friends by now :)

man i was kidding.

Never had the honor to exchange a convo with you. I'm sure we are good friends by now :)

i was reading some good post on indian defence and i am quite imapressed by u u are really good poster on PDF. so i decided to make fun with u. like blind vs he-man in su-35 vs su30 fighters. :ashamed: again i am sorry mate if u dont like this.

While India has never declared an arsenal of biological weapons, the acknowledgement of Indian Army also highlight that India is in possession of biological weapons, which should have been destroyed not later than nine months after the entry into force of the convention, which was 26 Mar 1975.

By its own admission, Indian Army is doctrinally and operationally committed to stockpiling and use of biological weapons of mass destruction. This is also violation of India's treaty obligations. And India has still not denied this fact at official levels.

Not only that India has violated CWC and Biological Weapons treaty, it has also proliferated such material as well.

India has also been heavily implicated in exports of Chemical Warfare materials to Iran. The State Trading Corporation of India conceded in 1989 that it had sold over 60 tons of the nerve agent precursor thionyl chloride to Iran, and a shipment of an additional 257 tons was planned. A decade later, the press reported chemical warfare implications in a 1997 multi-million dollar deal that India cut with Iran to construct an advanced chemical plant near Tehran, at Qazvim. India was also purportedly involved in a botched sale to Iran of phosphorous pentasulfide, a chemical that could be utilized in pesticides or in the nerve agent VX. In 1998.

If you guys seriously notice, there is trend in Pakistan. They always want to part of all news. Anything that is happening in world, they should be part of it. So when Syria reported, I saw this coming. There is a full industry of un-employed who creates fake videos, blogs etc. This is a business.

Plus Pakistani government is highly rated in falsifying. To the extent they can claim anything. They have no issue if their image is taking a hit. Trust me even if we do something nobody will believe them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom