What's new

Use of Chemical Weapons by India

The facts which are highlighted to expose the dirty secrets of India are there for all to see. These are not lies and are not stories that crop out of India to tell the world that India is saari clad, bindi plonked sati sawitri.

proof sir?

Possessing weapons and using them is not the same thing.

I will use this on you then :devil:
ALCMCruiseMissile.JPG

Way too old bro, way too old.:disagree: Try a Taurus KEPD.

I do not know what is the fuss about use of chemical and biological weapons by India. Indian Army accepted and clearly highlighted that it is improving its Core Competencies in chemical and biological warfare. It means that the existing stockpile of chemical and biological weapons is being improved and its usage is being operationally enhanced to enhance their warfare capabilities. It also implicates India in its earlier usage of these illegal weapons of mass destruction as accused by Pakistan and other entities.

India is in violation of its international CWC and BWC treaty obligations by clandestinely not only producing and stockpiling these illegal WMDs, but is also training and endeavouring to improve her military operational capabilities in such usage. In my opinion, India should be treated at par with Syria and the international community should not exercise double standards while dealing with such violators.

proof sir?

Possessing weapons and using them is not the same thing.

Illegal possession is violative of international laws and treaty obligations which were signed and ratified by India. Acceptance of Indian Army that it is enhancing its operational capability in use of chemical and biological weapons falls under the category using such stockpiles for operational purposes.

For proof, please watch the CNN-IBN news clip on previous pages.

I do not know what is the fuss about use of chemical and biological weapons by India. Indian Army accepted and clearly highlighted that it is improving its Core Competencies in chemical and biological warfare. It means that the existing stockpile of chemical and biological weapons is being improved and its usage is being operationally enhanced to enhance their warfare capabilities. It also implicates India in its earlier usage of these illegal weapons of mass destruction as accused by Pakistan and other entities.

India is in violation of its international CWC and BWC treaty obligations by clandestinely not only producing and stockpiling these illegal WMDs, but is also training and endeavouring to improve her military operational capabilities in such usage. In my opinion, India should be treated at par with Syria and the international community should not exercise double standards while dealing with such violators.

Provide proper proofs or stop wasting bandwidth please :wave:

Illegal possession is violative of international laws and treaty obligations which were signed and ratified by India. Acceptance of Indian Army that it is enhancing its operational capability in use of chemical and biological weapons falls under the category using such stockpiles for operational purposes.

For proof, please watch the CNN-IBN news clip on previous pages.

Shareef people are trusted with such violation of rules,so it is ok.

Provide proper proofs or stop wasting bandwidth please :wave:

I have produced enough evidence in the preceding pages to prove my point. I will post this CNN-IBN news clip again for those who have not watched it before.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have produced enough evidence in the preceding pages to prove my point. I will post this CNN-IBN news clip again for those who have not watched it before.

Can anyone confirm whether this is the same audio or there is some change.... For me it look like the audio is not the original one.... ( I may be wrong here)

Haan hamare paas chemical weapons hain. Jo ukhaadna hai ukhaad le

Back
Top Bottom