What's new

USAID Education and Ziad Hamid

He is very entertaining ...but he lies a lot ..his intensions may be good for pakistan but his ways are detrimental ..youths are his primary target and i think he will be successful in bringing a lot of youth in to his school of thought .. Thats a dangerous thing out of this joker

I agree, keep the kids out of school, no more running dog imperialist propaganda! Keep them home and only let them read the Koran.

I agree, keep the kids out of school, no more running dog imperialist propaganda! Keep them home and only let them read the Koran.

And become talibani mullahs..seriously I went to American education system and it has been an inspiration through out life..i recommend more american schools in Pakistan because they would actually help us become something instead of talibani mullahs!

With some people having this kind of attitude toward education and encouraging parents to keep their kids illiterate due to "supposed" US propoganda we Pakistanis can never expect to prosper and become a successful nation.

AJdSi.jpg

From Ziad Hamid Facebook

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official]
The biggest damage done to Pakistan under this ****** regime is on the front of Islamic ideology, Pakistani identity and our values, faith, culture and dignity. The CIA backed Zionists are now in total control of our our Media, Education and Society where they are imparting vulgar western immoral atheistic values into our children especially our women and girls. The advertisement companies have crossed all limits of sharam and Haya. The Major news channels have become touts of Indian ****** culture spreading **** even in headline news. Muslim women are being corrupted in every possible way they can. When a woman is corrupted, many new generations are corrupted with it as mother makes a nation.

While we defend Pakistan geographically, we must not ignore the sinister attacks on our ideology, faith and culture. That is the real war. The damage to Sharia and Islamic thought is more severe than losses we have suffered on ground. The front of Ideology must be more jealously guarded. We are noting each and every move by these snakes and by Allah, all those involved will be held to most severe accountability according to Islamic laws in Pakistan, InshAllah very soon!

Spread our message and programs to every university, collage and schools and be the soldiers in defending the ideological and spiritual foundations and boundaries of Pak sarzameen. Till, the time, we have a pious government in place, we do this duty ourselves. Join the battle and spread out NOW. The enemy is upon and within us already.
Sir Zaid Hamid has told you the truth if you want to destroy your culture and other values which they destroy slowly specially through education

What good has US done to Pakistan???
there aid harm us more then any thing. and we dont need there education system. if they want to help us we request them to leave us alone.
there NGO's system is one of the biggest corrupt system and working as spy network in Pakistan. there most of the aid goes to there own people. who are working here as head of NGO's.
few pakistani's dont even think what they are saying. i think some times Z.H does not sound practical or says things which i too may not agree. but when ever he says something right we must listen to him. leave alon Z.H any body who can benefit Pakistan we should listen to him. rather critisizing on every thing he says.

He tells you what you want to hear, he gives an explanation of the world that gullible people will like. that's why people support him.

Back
Top Bottom