USAF F-15E down! (picture)

razgriz19

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
227_2514_web_8column.jpg

article-1368633-0B489A7F00000578-543_308x185.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shot down like a dead bird simply... lolz.. they are trying to cover it up as always as a tech failure thats what they are telling us on the local news here in the states.. lol

I wonder why "mechanical failures" always happen on enemy territory for the US lol
Everytime one of their hellies or jets goes down is a mech failure haha

And the record is broken, I can imagine these birds going against credible force in any part of the region like Russians/Chinese and more..

But how easy was it they underestimated Libyan Forces as they shouldn't, but take it easy for every downing of the plane wrath would come in the form of killing more civilians that's how it has been for ages.

I think this time around they won't present any excuses or false statement, its downed and clearly downed by the SAMs.

Its a giant conspiracy! lol Who knows maybe not one single aircraft in history has a technical failure and they all got shot down, even on training exercises.

I have not seen these planes go up against a real Military , always against the weakest of all nations

And finally the record has been broken. Up till now this jet had infinite kill ratio.
Can any one tell me the correct kill ration now?

"The US pilot who ejected from a fighter jet that crashed in eastern Libya was surrounded by curious locals who served him juice and thanked his country."

Telstra BigPond News and Weather

I cant see any battle damage apart from it being burnt which the pilot reportably done with a WP grenade and ofcourse the damage from a crash landing.

also wheres the cockpit?

And the record is broken, I can imagine these birds going against credible force in any part of the region like Russians/Chinese and more..

But how easy was it they underestimated Libyan Forces as they shouldn't, but take it easy for every downing of the plane wrath would come in the form of killing more civilians that's how it has been for ages.

And finally the record has been broken. Up till now this jet had infinite kill ratio.
Can any one tell me the correct kill ration now?

If this was due to a SAM it is not the first time an F-15 has been shot down by SAM fire.

I just hope they dont send their troops into libya...... or its going to be another iraq probably more deadlier....

I just hope they dont send their troops into libya...... or its going to be another iraq probably more deadlier....
Saddam presented greater challenge then Gaddafi. Iraqi resistance has been legendary in scope and scale. I doubt that every arab nation can give as much fight.

Estimated troops required to oust Gaddafi from power is just around 30000 - 40000, as per US officials. What a joke this guy is.

Though, it is a HUGE country to occupy. Territory wise, much larger then Pakistan too.

However, I sympathize with your view point that Libya should not be occupied. Though, I do like to see Gaddafi to step down as per wishes of Libyian masses. 40 years or rule is not enough for this guy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom