What's new

USA: Syrian WMD

I don't think so. I guess your brain is too boggled to seriously evaluate what I wrote. Perhaps if you take some deep breaths...?

Than relate the situation with America bulldozing every resolution brought up against Israel.

Solomon I think the Russian vote had a lot more to do with things than the Pakistani one.
It's easy to agree with that until you think about which countries would be most likely to assume peacekeeping duties in Syria: such a UN force might have a Western commander but would have to have a Muslim non-Arab element. The logical contenders would be Pakistan, Indonesia, and Malaysia, but only Pakistan sits on the Security Council so its attitude towards Syria intervention is the most meaningful of the bunch.

Than relate the situation with America bulldozing every resolution brought up against Israel.
You're in escapist mode. Try to focus.

It's easy to agree with that until you think about which countries would be most likely to assume peacekeeping duties in Syria: such a UN force might have a Western commander but would have to have a Muslim non-Arab element. The logical contenders would be Pakistan, Indonesia, and Malaysia, but only Pakistan sits on the Security Council so its attitude towards Syria intervention is the most meaningful of the bunch.

Agree with that however as written in the article the Russian veto is more concerning. The question is did the compromise include both Pakistan and Russian proposals hand in hand or separately. If separately then yeah Obama betrayed Israel.

An article from Reuters that was deleted saying the terrorists have smuggled chemical weapons.
However, we are smart enough to always get screenshots, those liars always hide the truth even when they try to be honest.

480016_4214404156922_631954593_n.jpg

here is the link the article was removed, read the URL

http://blogs.reuters.com/mediafile/...dafis-chemical-weapons-into-syria-via-turkey/

Once bitten, twice shy!

USA will have to come up with concrete evidence this time.

They are terrorists, and my religion has nothing to do with overall safety of my mother Syria, see only a person like you who lives in Jordan will worry about religion, but in Syria that never mattered we lived together forever, you are racist, and your cause is not real democracy but instead blood and taking Syria 1000 years back.

Your religion has everything to do with the exploitation of Sunni Muslims in Syria for nearly 5 decades. It is now time to pay the piper as your Christian derrier is going to be grass very soon for this exploitation.

An article from Reuters that was deleted saying the terrorists have smuggled chemical weapons.
However, we are smart enough to always get screenshots, those liars always hide the truth even when they try to be honest.

480016_4214404156922_631954593_n.jpg

here is the link the article was removed, read the URL

http://blogs.reuters.com/mediafile/...dafis-chemical-weapons-into-syria-via-turkey/

Reuters hacked: Bogus blog posts claim Syrian rebel exodus (CACHED COPIES)

Several Reuters blog posts claimed that the Free Syrian Army was withdrawing from major cities and acquiring chemicals weapons from Libya. The news agency now says the posts were fake, as their blogging platform had been hacked.

Reuters hacked: Bogus blog posts claim Syrian rebel exodus (CACHED COPIES) — RT

Reuters hacked: Bogus blog posts claim Syrian rebel exodus (CACHED COPIES)

Several Reuters blog posts claimed that the Free Syrian Army was withdrawing from major cities and acquiring chemicals weapons from Libya. The news agency now says the posts were fake, as their blogging platform had been hacked.

Reuters hacked: Bogus blog posts claim Syrian rebel exodus (CACHED COPIES) — RT

Of course they gonna come up with an excuse why they deleted articles, and funnier that their URL still exists, you're funny for believing western media, you believe it so much that when they say we posted an article, but it wasn't us because we got hacked, that mean their credibility is ZERO, if they got hacked once, they can get hacked twice and many more, so stop getting news from them. Plus this thread talks about it, month before Reuters read it.

No, it's not escape mode, it's called appropriate comparison of two similar methods. Perhaps, you should be on the escape mode now!

Of course they gonna come up with an excuse why they deleted articles, and funnier that their URL still exists, you're funny for believing western media, you believe it so much that when they say we posted an article, but it wasn't us because we got hacked, that mean their credibility is ZERO, if they got hacked once, they can get hacked twice and many more, so stop getting news from them. Plus this thread talks about it, month before Reuters read it.

I thought you said that nothing in the western press could be trusted, yet you believe a web page that no longer exists?

When did Syria hire Baghdad Bob?

blog+212.jpg

I thought you said that nothing in the western press could be trusted, yet you believe a web page that no longer exists?

When did Syria hire Baghdad Bob?

blog+212.jpg

Why you bringing me Iraq, did Iraq have WMD like your press said? you are a joke, its funny now you brought up Iraq, so tell me did you find the WMD in Iraq yet? look at your little brain, its all washed away.

Why you bringing me Iraq, did Iraq have WMD like your press said? you are a joke, its funny now you brought up Iraq, so tell me did you find the WMD in Iraq yet? look at your little brain, its all washed away.

rather than resorting to petty insults, how about answering my question. I thought you said nothing in the western press could be trusted? Or is it that it can only be trusted when it suits your purposes?

rather than resorting to petty insults, how about answering my question. I thought you said nothing in the western press could be trusted? Or is it that it can only be trusted when it suits your purposes?

I answered your question, i said did you find WMD in Iraq, like the western media and press said? which is why the USA went to war? think outside the box.

Back
Top Bottom