What's new

USA keeps incitating Israel to attack Iran

Lmao.

You got fucking destroyed, so this is all you can reply with.

🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, I did warn you. Now don't reply to me if you don't want to continue getting railed. 🙂
There is zero evidence to support the claim that Israeli F-35s have repeatedly gone into Iranian airspace.
Can Hezbollah throw this many on Israel in one go? Pointless to mention this figure because how many launchers are there? And Israel can take out these launchers during conflict. Israeli tanks and armored vehicles are also equipped with Trophy APS. This is not 2006.

Whilst Hezbollah might posses enough firepower to bog down Israel. The idea that they alone can somehow surmise a victory over Israel in a pure military sense without incurring massive casualties and destruction to Lebanese infrastructure and people, is a little too far fetched. I think too many take the “150,000” missiles number as sacrosanct, and just assume that this magic quantity will be the winning formula.

To anyone paying attention to how Israeli leaders phrase future conflicts. You see that the by-line clearly points to any conflict happening, being the “last” one.

The implications here are enormous: I for one take them at their word. They know Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah and other groups will emptying their weapon stocks on them. So their own rhetoric and threat matches that energy, quite literally.

Weapons and their use on the battlefield are a means to an end, what “end” that might be, I can’t say exactly.

Can Hezbollah throw this many on Israel in one go? Pointless to mention this figure because how many launchers are there? And Israel can take out these launchers during conflict. Israeli tanks and armored vehicles are also equipped with Trophy APS. This is not 2006.
Hezbollah showed it could sustain a very high rate of daily fire in 2006

Israel showed it could not effectively target rocket launchers to stop rocket fire in Gaza let alone Lebanon

APS is irrelevant to rocket fire

You're right it's not 2006, Hezbollah has precision-guided ballistic missiles now

No, but saturated attacks will overwhelm the Israeli systems and deplete the counter measures in one day.

I’ve studied this extensively. Bro - I’m not making this up one bit and this is important - the Israeli citizen lives in a siege mode and they are one of the most timid nation on this planet. The launching of the missiles and rockets will force their policy makers to commit mistakes as the people will demand an end to the misery. It also can potentially shut their economy down. So much intangibles that many analysts overlook. I’m not saying Israeli do not have countermeasures but many folks here are overlooking the destructions these 100k rockets can cost.

Hezbollah rocket arsenal is diverse with distinct ranges and not many can reach Tel Aviv.

Israel has deployed a total of 10 Iron Dome batteries by now. Each battery contains a minimum of 3 launchers. And each launcher is loaded with 20 interceptors.

20 × 3 = 60
60 × 10 = 600

Israel will deploy 5 more so:

60 × 15 = 900

Intercept rate is impressive, and Israel can refill Iron Dome batteries during the conflict.

More importantly:

The assumption that Hezbollah can destroy Israel with its rocket arsenal is unrealistic. Iron Dome batteries will blunt numerous attacks while IDF will go to work.

Not picking a side here but some of the members exaggerate Hezbollah and even Iranian options in a full-scale war, and this is putting it midly.

If Israel is so easy to finish off, why Hezbollah and Iran have not managed to do this while facing a large number of Israeli strikes on their assets in Syria?

Restraint is being shown for a reason; capacity to fight a full-scale war with Israel is limited.

There is a lot that Israel can do in a war as well. And US might intervene if necessary.

Modern warfare is not easy, bro.

what a stupid thing to say

did Hamas fire all at once ?

APS has been defeated by two stage rockets

and yes its not 2006, this one will be worse for Israel

Hezbollah rocket arsenal is diverse with distinct ranges and not many can reach Tel Aviv.

Israel has deployed a total of 10 Iron Dome batteries by now. Each battery contains a minimum of 3 launchers. And each launcher is loaded with 20 interceptors.

20 × 3 = 60
60 × 10 = 600

Israel will deploy 5 more so:

60 × 15 = 900

Intercept rate is impressive, and Israel can refill Iron Dome batteries during the conflict.

More importantly:

The assumption that Hezbollah can destroy Israel with its rocket arsenal is unrealistic. Iron Dome batteries will blunt numerous attacks while IDF will go to work.

Not picking a side here but some of the members exaggerate Hezbollah and even Iranian options in war, and this is putting it midly. If Israel is so easy to finish off, why Hezbollah and Iran have not managed to do this while facing a large number of Israeli strikes on their positions and assets in Syria?

Iran simply doesn’t posses good retaliatory measures against Israeli strikes in Syria, period. — missiles, drones, and inside jobs on behalf of Iran aside. The clear lack of a decent air-force coupled with adequate ISR assets, shows itself in spades.

Israel is just too far away and Iran is overextended in Syria. So the IRGC seems to be content in absorbing the losses to mainly material and sometimes men for the time being (quite a long time being…).

It’ll be quite some time before Iran has the options available to it do something about IDF attacks but that’s only if Iranian planning shifts towards a more conventional counter-force approach, ie more jets, AWACS, intelligence gathering assets, etc.,

No comment 😏

I don’t mean to troll you, actually aside from using foul language at times, I don’t really troll people.
I hope you’d understand what I mean by that emoji.

what a stupid thing to say

did Hamas fire all at once ?

APS has been defeated by two stage rockets

and yes its not 2006, this one will be worse for Israel

Mind your language.

Hamas cannot fire all rockets at once - you need to understand the difference between "total count of rockets" and "total count of launchers."

Now answer my question. How many rocket launchers Hezbollah has at its disposal and for what types of rockets?

You claimed that 100,000 rockets are pointed at Tel Aviv. Prove it.

Sure. Easy to talk big from your cosy home, tough boy. Your life is not on the line. Stop trolling.

Sure, but the F35 thing is false.
I'd say unconfirmed rather than false. This is the sort of bullshit that I'd totally expect the Israelis to do. It's not completely out of the realm of possibility.

Restraint is being shown for a reason; capacity to fight a full-scale war with Israel is limited.

There is a lot that Israel can do in a war as well. And US might intervene if necessary.

Modern warfare is not easy, bro.

If rocket salvos settled conflicts then Ukraine would be done and dusted by now. What we instead see is a zombie Ukraine resisting Russian advances thank in large part to western backing. Iran, Syria and Hezbollah are economic disasters. They can start a war like Putin but they can't end it.

Biden administration will intervene without hesitation. Biden has championed American interventionism on Capitol Hill for 40 years. His election campaigns have been stacked with ex AIPAC directors and he has supported hawks in Israel . He is the best friend Israel has in Washington.

Lol its not secret, only stupid people didn't understand it yet

Its getting late in Dublin but I can't resist the urge to hear you explain the logistics of firing 200000 rockets from every direction. This is your day Mehdi.

Its getting late in Dublin but I can't resist the urge to hear you explain the logistics of firing 200000 rockets from every direction. This is your day Mehdi.

Ok, i expain it to you

200000 rockets will fire from Gaza, West Bank, Lebanon and syria.

End of jewish terorist Organization is near

There is zero evidence to support the claim that Israeli F-35s have repeatedly gone into Iranian airspace.

Whilst Hezbollah might posses enough firepower to bog down Israel. The idea that they alone can somehow surmise a victory over Israel in a pure military sense without incurring massive casualties and destruction to Lebanese infrastructure and people, is a little too far fetched. I think too many take the “150,000” missiles number as sacrosanct, and just assume that this magic quantity will be the winning formula.

To anyone paying attention to how Israeli leaders phrase future conflicts. You see that the by-line clearly points to any conflict happening, being the “last” one.

The implications here are enormous: I for one take them at their word. They know Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah and other groups will emptying their weapon stocks on them. So their own rhetoric and threat matches that energy, quite literally.

Weapons and their use on the battlefield are a means to an end, what “end” that might be, I can’t say exactly.

About the end, if there is war it will be an attrition war, Israel will attack (US not sure), Iran will counterattack along many proxies that will dare to enter to war with iranian weaponry. So you have a conflict where the more ambitious and willing to fight would probably score the victory.

My prediction, Israel cannot endure a war of more than 3 months, Iran can go for war more than time for sure. Iran has 10x size, 10x population, there is not comparation here, Israel will suffer the most with Iran,just being realist,numbers are numbers, they are not fanatical.

For each missile Israel shuts in Iran, Iran can shut more than 10, at a minimum. Israel is deluded is they think they can impose something in iranians since Israel defences would be saturated in a matter of hours.My prediction is if Israel really dares, in 2 weeks of war, half of israeli population will find a way to abandon the country, and this number can be higher. The intelligent one would take a flight day 1, but other would have to leave through sea to greek Chiprius.

But what will happen when this occur? about the end....well this is my doubt because i don t know if iranian have restricted themselves, but certainly the most wise way is being prepared for dooms day scenary, Iran cannot overlook any possibility.If Iran has solid ICBM will have to make a show of force and test of this capability, to make any one understand , included the more sceptikal, brainwashed, mad or hawkich person in charge that Iran has all the option on the table too and it s a fearless fighter if there is a decision.

If Iran has a brave leadership and don t restrict themselves, then Iran will be the absolute winner.

Said that, i prefer there is not war, i am not advocate to death of civilians and innocents, so hope Israel has sane mind and don t make war with Iran.They have not possibilities.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom