What's new

USA keeps incitating Israel to attack Iran

Someone tell this idiot what aerial refueling is.

And no, I'll just make fun of you.

Also...

...get morbed.

Iranintl is an antiiran propoganda website run by our enemies. In your hurry you just went to quick google search and ended up pulling a stupid porpoganda link. Quoting iranintl in iranian matters is like someone using Indian websites to qoute things on Pakistan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_International

F-35 does not have the range to enter Iran and if they would have taken off from anyother country IRGC would have launched 200 BM/CM at the base. We bombed US bases and Saudi oil facilities to rubble in broad daylight, would we be scared of Jordan and UAE?

Iranintl is an antiiran propoganda website run by our enemies. In your hurry you just went to quick google search and ended up pulling a stupid porpoganda link. Quoting iranintl in iranian matters is like someone using Indian websites to qoute things on Pakistan.

F-35 does not have the range to enter Iran and if they would have taken off from anyother country IRGC would have launched 200 BM/CM at the base. We bombed US bases and Saudi oil facilities to rubble in broad daylight, would we be scared of Jordan and UAE?
the source of those news are even funnier than Iran international itself

Lmao.

You got fucking destroyed,
By an ignorant clown who posts a widely debunked report from a random Kuwaiti blog known for posting nonsense to suggest that an Israeli F-35 flew over Iranian airspace without being detected or doing anything? They really need to implement better quality control for 'analysts' around here, it's quite embarrassing. @waz

Only one attack from Iran:

1000 accurate ballistic missile with 1000 kg warhead

40000 shahed 136 drone with 50 kg warhead

200000 rockets from every direction.

Also you forget our great air defence system

By an ignorant clown who posts a widely debunked report from a random Kuwaiti blog known for posting nonsense to suggest that an Israeli F-35 flew over Iranian airspace without being detected or doing anything? They really need to implement better quality control for 'analysts' around here, it's quite embarrassing. @waz
And there you go folks! This is their response!

Lol
Are you realy pdf think tank analyst?!
Oh, here's another one!

Clearly didn't read any of my posts.

Why is it that whenever I talk to any other nationality, they eventually become self aware but whenever I tall to PDF-Iranians they never seem to actually even read my posts.

evidence , yes i understand none just some ksa obscure news agency which they get it from a post on another obscure Kuweitian news agency AKA blog
Even if we ignore that, the rest of the comment is still valid.

The "range" is irrelevant when aerial refueling exists.

And there you go folks! This is their response!

Oh, here's another one!

Clearly didn't read any of my posts.

Why is it that whenever I talk to any other nationality, they eventually become self aware but whenever I tall to PDF-Iranians they never seem to actually even read my posts.

Even if we ignore that, the rest of the comment is still valid.

The "range" is irrelevant when aerial refueling exists.

Any guy that thinks Israel can fly over Iran with F-35 or any other warplane is absolutely crazy, and is trolling clearly.

So,this fake and foolish history to take F-35 for a null and void mission in Iran, just to fly over Iran.... ok, try again with that order of shit.

This simply an insult to intelligence, every time iranian air defences has put to probe, they respod very well, they hacked,cracked and reverse engineered rq-170 drone and destroyed easily Global Hawk, still people thinks is easily to fly over Iran, just because refuelling capability.

Any guy that thinks Israel can fly over Iran with F-35 or any other warplane is absolutely crazy, and is trolling clearly.

So,this fake and foolish history to take F-35 for a null and void mission in Iran, just to fly over Iran.... ok, try again with that order of shit.

This simply an insult to intelligence, every time iranian air defences has put to probe, they respod very well, they hacked,cracked and reverse engineered rq-170 drone and destroyed easily Global Hawk, still people thinks is easily to fly over Iran, just because refuelling capability.
Iranian air defense also shot down an air liner, so it's not that good.

Your comment is based on mere circle-jerking, and not grounded in reality.

Congratulations, you took down a few drones; apples to oranges.

Your comment is based on mere circle-jerking, and not grounded in reality.

Congratulations, you took down a few drones; apples to oranges.

Yes shutting down a civilian airplane was an error, Iran recognized that, and wanted to compensate. This speak volumes about Iran.

It s not easy, Iran though US would respond after Iran destroyed US base in Irak. Iran defenses were ready.. finger on the trigger.

Lessons will be learnt, and Iran will close all flights next time there is a war event.

Yes shutting down a civilian airplane was an error, Iran recognized that, and wanted to compensate. This speak volumes about Iran.

It s not easy, Iran though US would respond after Iran destroyed US base in Irak. Iran defenses were ready.. finger on the trigger.

Lessons will be learnt, and Iran will close all flights next time there is a war event.
Sure, good luck with that.

an old Russian system . our air-defense is being turned into an indigenous one , the Russian systems are just there because we have them, any foreign aircraft must pass Iranian made air-defense . don't forget our radar range is more than 2000km

Hezbollah has over 100,000 rockets aimed at Tel Aviv

and recently over 4,000 rockets from Gaza the Iron Dome did not stop around 10%

imagine what would have if 100,000 were launched, 10% is 10,000 rockets and that 10,000 dead Israeli squatters and thieves

Israel does not have enough Iron Dome missiles and even cant intercept

which is why Israel refuse to say it was Hezbollah who fired from Lebanon even they know it was

Israel has no chance against Israel

Hezbollah has over 100,000 rockets aimed at Tel Aviv

Can Hezbollah throw this many on Israel in one go? Pointless to mention this figure because how many launchers are there? And Israel can take out these launchers during conflict. Israeli tanks and armored vehicles are also equipped with Trophy APS. This is not 2006.

Can Hezbollah throw this many on Israel in one go? Pointless to mention this figure because how many launchers are there? And Israel can take out these launchers during conflict. Israeli tanks and armored vehicles are also equipped with Trophy APS. This is not 2006.

No, but saturated attacks will overwhelm the Israeli systems and deplete the counter measures in one day.

I’ve studied this extensively. Bro - I’m not making this up one bit and this is important - the Israeli citizen lives in a siege mode and they are one of the most timid nation on this planet. The launching of the missiles and rockets will force their policy makers to commit mistakes as the people will demand an end to the misery. It also can potentially shut their economy down. So much intangibles that many analysts overlook. I’m not saying Israeli do not have countermeasures but many folks here are overlooking the destructions these 100k rockets can cost.

Back
Top Bottom