What's new

USA is finally out of Afghanistan

Taken at airport

1630370695639.png

White House. LIve

No US embassy but diplomatic ways in the area (possibly Pakistan)
'Retrograde' plans to reduce the weapons left with Taliban 'on the ground' plans in place (destroying after leaving?)
Diplomatic communications via a diplomatic office for Afghan affairs in Qatar Seems to be the plan
The 'Buck' Stopped with Biden. Then it turned into a reindeer and flew on...

From 19:00 shows how Biden really feels. His only path to redemption is to make sure Afghanistan doesn’t turn into a humanitarian disaster in the weeks and months to come, despite how reprehensible he may feel the new government is.

Last edited:
this will have bigger implications than 9/11.
the muslim dictatorship regimes are now without cover. Chaos will reign .. unless they bow to the will of the majority and make no mistake about it. the majority wants Sharia and Taliban will lead they way .
so the regimes will either surrender to islam or be overthrown.
thats a political analysis you wont hear on Al Jazeera, but that's what's coming, in 20 Years or less.

Someone should invest in Indus News. A very professional channel with great coverage. This maybe the channel that should go global as the international news channel of Pakistan.

Department of Defense
@DeptofDefense

The last American soldier to leave Afghanistan: Maj. Gen. Chris Donahue, commanding general of the @82ndABNDiv, @18airbornecorps boards an @usairforce C-17 on August 30th, 2021, ending the U.S. mission in Kabul.
7:57 PM · Aug 30, 2021

A historic picture.

Department of Defense
@DeptofDefense

The last American soldier to leave Afghanistan: Maj. Gen. Chris Donahue, commanding general of the @82ndABNDiv, @18airbornecorps boards an @usairforce C-17 on August 30th, 2021, ending the U.S. mission in Kabul.
7:57 PM · Aug 30, 2021

It will be very interesting to know how the last big aircraft like that took off. Couldn't be that all Taliban were in the outside the runway area and the air traffic tower was empty? Some juicy details would make exciting reads or movies!

All 73 aircraft at the airport have been made non military and possibly sabotaged from ever flying again.
Lets see what becomes of them
Perhaps they can be sold for parts. “kabuling” together the useful parts.

btw, this is the time not to lose sight of maintaining the land and air cordon of Panjshir until a negotiated settlement can be reached hopefully.

Too much light for the last flight at midnight departure.??

That’s not the flight
Perhaps they can be sold for parts. “kabuling” together the useful parts.

btw, this is the time not to lose sight of maintaining the land and air cordon of Panjshir until a negotiated settlement can be reached hopefully.
The message by the Taliban spokesperson is being wholly misinterpreted by most PDF folks. It is a very shrewd message that encapsulates a lot of things.

the Taliban must fullfil their owth to Allah swt who granted them victory and establish Sharia .
and mashallah the minister of high education is promising that mashallah
twitter

I am glad Americans leave, now no Americans will die for Afghanistan, its time for Afghans to take care of their country, which ever system they want to govern themselves they can, no more PTSD's soldiers back home committing Suicide as well, I disagree with Biden on many things but I support his decision to end this useless and meaningless war, If I was US citizen I would've voted for biden just for this decision .

Back
Top Bottom