What's new

USA C17 GlobalMaster had landed at CHENGDU Airport yesterday

I am not here to debate this with you all.

You are entitled to your views to allay your fears.

I am merely going on what the US is capable of doing.

Civilian airports or military is immaterial.

Lastly, you are so engrossed with your new found 'power', that the stars are dazzling in your eyes and you are getting blinded.

US is not a pushover and I daresay they are fools.

If they were, then they would not be the sole superpower even now!

Sit back and have a Coke and enjoy!

Yes the narrative of Chinese hubris etc is one we've heard before. I am still just baffled by the lack of critical thinking that should come from an Indian Army general officer. Are you par for the course in terms of ability?

They have already squeezed you with the AA+ rating.

They gave you a taste of capitalism, made your hopes rise, divided you into rural and urban divide, increased the rich and poor divide, raised the expectation of all, taught your workers to demand genuine rates of pay, then ensured manufacturing in China gets prohibitive wherein foreign companies left or leaving China for elsewhere.

Now churn that up and see where you are going!

Bon Voyage!

But take it from me - the US is no fool!

Ask the Soviets!

They did it with the SDI!

I thought the Chinese were wise and that I would not have to explain what they should have seen!

Look this is not how debate is done. You can't just edit in a Parthian shot, and leave. This is cowardly behaviour. Expected of a random forum goer but not expected of an officer anywhere in the world. You may considering yourself just a random forum browser but people here know who you are and therefore you represent your service and country. It's up to you to live up to the standard.

If you want to make a case for why China will succumb to it's own folly (the case I assume you want to make), then we are game but this is petty.

it's transporting supplies... this is not the first time C17 visited the region, get real people...
:usflag:

Tam Tam have't a particle of military bearing .also his post have't any military knowledge .
take no notice of Tam Tam,we talked to him as if Tam Tam were a hysterical patient.

it's transporting supplies... this is not the first time C17 visited the region, get real people...
:usflag:

you are right, USA C17 also visited chengdu airport in sichhuan earthquake 12.May.2008 .

27_65943_80fe0117961fe92.jpg

No. Really, a C-17 going through Chinas air defenses, f_ing lands in the middle of a major civilian airport in broad daylight, all for some special clandestine operations.

Looks like the American C17 GlobeMaster succeeded in what the U-2 aircraft failed to do last month :usflag:

The C-17 is not a spy plane, or AWACS. It's a transport aircraft. Nothing to go nuts about. Don't know what General Tiki's problem is. Was Bangladesh defense sub-forum too much for him? :D

Back
Top Bottom