What's new

USA blocking army intervention in Fallujah

doritos

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
As Iraq violence grows, US sends more intelligence officers

WASHINGTON, April 25 (Reuters) - The United States is quietly expanding the number of intelligence officers in Iraq and holding urgent meetings in Washington and Baghdad to find ways to counter growing violence by Islamic militants, U.S. government sources said.

A high-level Pentagon team is now in Iraq to assess possible assistance for Iraqi forces in their fight against radical jihadists from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), a group reconstituted from an earlier incarnation of al Qaeda, said two current government officials and one former U.S. official familiar with the matter.

The powerful ISIL, which seeks to impose strict sharia law in the Sunni majority populated regions of Iraq, now boasts territorial influence stretching from Iraq's western Anbar province to northern Syria, operating in some areas close to Baghdad, say U.S. officials.

Senior U.S. policy officials, known as the "Deputies Committee," met in Washington this week to discuss possible responses to the deteriorating security outlook in Iraq, said a government source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the subject matter.

The source did not know the outcome of the meeting. White House spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan declined to comment.

Staff from the Pentagon's Central Command are working closely with the Iraqi military but have advised it against launching major operations due to concerns Iraqi forces are not prepared for such campaigns, the former U.S. official said.

But at the same time you support Islamic republic of Iran.

So? I support Iran in specific things which I hope Arab nations reflect upon:

1. Self-sufficiency/Reverse engineering
2. Military support of Palestine
3. Protecting our regional interests from the West

So? I support Iran in specific things which I hope Arab nations reflect upon:

1. Self-sufficiency/Reverse engineering
2. Military support of Palestine
3. Protecting our regional interests from the West

No, you support Iranian Shi'a and hate Iraqi Shi'a lol.

May the brave Lions of Fallujah defeat the Rafida puppet government. Insha'Allah.

Iraq needs Islamic law not corruption.

ISIS will free Iraq from oppression very soon.

Ad Dawla al Islamiyya will establish the caliphate in all Arab states

May the brave Lions of Fallujah defeat the Rafida puppet government. Insha'Allah.

You're bored out of your mind today. :lol:

Drink some coffee and relax my friend. You can skype me if you want. :D

Look at the happiness of the local Anbaris when they see the Lions of ISIS.

Such is the hatred for the corrupted dictator Al-Haliki.

Al-Anbar will become a future Emirate.

Since Al-Haliki is a Farsi and Russian puppet US should not support him.

Last edited:
479081395.jpg

ISIS decided to flood the city to make it harder for the army. Flooding houses & angering many locals, this caused ISIS-Naqshabandi/tribal rebels to fight each other in the city, there have been clashes between them this week + ISIS captured some of them.

and they will come and librate the Arabian peninsula from al Saul and al khalifa and al Sabah because they are kuffar who didn't rule their country by islamic shariah

Listen and learn:

The brave lions of ISIS parading in Fallujah earlier this month in broad daylight:

and they will come and librate the Arabian peninsula from al Saul and al khalifa and al Sabah because they are kuffar who didn't rule their country by islamic shariah

Insha'Allah. Libya too now that the kafir Gaddafi is dead.

479081395.jpg

ISIS decided to flood the city to make it harder for the army. Flooding houses & angering many locals, this caused ISIS-Naqshabandi/tribal rebels to fight each other in the city, there have been clashes between them this week + ISIS captured some of them.

JEW USA nonsense. The honorouble resistance is united.

Insha'Allah ISIS will be victorious and liberate Iraq from Al-Haliki and his Rafida rule.

LOL

Each time doritos is trolling Arab threads, in particular those about KSA, I will counter it by this trolling.

@doritos has also dared to betray the way of ISIS by preferring Lays paprika chips instead of the ISIS favored Doritos chips and he will be severely punished for that reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom