What's new

USA and Israel out of UNESCO: Al-Aqsa must come down

So the Temple has to be rebuilt first for these things to happen?

In my opinion last and is merely symbolic to the completion of the whole process.

I think what is more important are the others things like end to all wars but more important it will be the end of God hiding his face from his people. My understanding is that people would be on an entirely different spiritual level , something that would resolve much of the conflicts and problems we have today.

As for the temple . The prophets repeatedly said to the people : God does not need your Sacrifices and offerings . Judge fairly the poor , fight for the rights of the widow and orphan . This are the things that are important and on this that we need to concentrate.

peace

~

how does coming out of UNESCO == destruction of Al Aqsa? why no one has asked this simple question to the OP?
this "war is coming - lets destroy the others" mindset needs to stop.
USA has come out of all climate agreements, NAFTA agreements etc as well - its a political process. you guys need to calm down a bit.

this "war is coming - lets destroy the others" mindset needs to stop.

c'mon man we all need to eat

As for the temple . The prophets repeatedly said to the people : God does not need your Sacrifices and offerings . Judge fairly the poor , fight for the rights of the widow and orphan . This are the things that are important and on this that we need to concentrate.

yeah but Jews and mankind are not the same? The divine spark?

Back
Top Bottom