What's new

USA and Israel out of UNESCO: Al-Aqsa must come down

The UN is falling apart and will probably collapse under its own weight of lies, but I really don't understand what UNESCO has to do with Aqsa?

UNESCO has a different voting system than the UN. The US cannot veto in UNESCO like they can in the UN.

As majority of the world recognizes Palestine, UNESCO does as well. They have also upheld the rights of Palestinian holy sites which Israel regularly demolished.

US and Israel cannot stomach that.

This is because they are hypocrites.

One example is the bulldozing, desecration, and leveling of a Muslim graveyard in Jerusalem to build a museum of tolerance.

This is the regular behavior of this rogue state.

Taliban did something which people here expect Jews and Americans may do .but they will not do .

It can be analyzed on its own merit.

The Taliban governor of Bamiyan independently demolished those statues after seeing Scandinavian countries pouring money into them while not doing anything for the poor Afghans living there.

He did so on his own to teach them the importance of human lives instead of statues after failing to convince them. Also no one was actively worshipping those statues.

He was reprimanded and removed by the Taliban leadership.

There is enough out there on destroying Al-Aqsa. The Jewish Messiah cannot come until the Temple has been rebuilt. I honestly think it will happen very soon.

Doesn't matter if you do or don't believe in religion. The Jews, according to their beliefs, have to destroy Al-Aqsa to rebuild the Temple for the Messiah to come. The Islamic countries will cry like women and do nothing.

The Saudis will probobaly help them.

So you are not a Muslim then.

Taliban destroyed something which was on their own land, not occupied territory. Plus they didn't build a mosque on top of that.

However there are resemblance to what Hindu terrorist did in India when they demolished Babri Mosque to build their Ram temple over it.
Israel are doing in their land.. But you troll well.

Israel are doing in their land.. But you troll well.

Palestinians and most of the Muslim world do not agree. Pakistan dont even recognize Israel as an entity. At the very least, status of Jerusalem is disputed, where Al-Aqsa mosque is.

You got the message across, that what matters.

This is a bit off topic.. can anyone translate this video for me.. What is she exactly saying. I cant understand Urdu.

Palestinians and most of the Muslim world do not agree. Pakistan dont even recognize Israel as an entity. At the very least, status of Jerusalem is disputed, where Al-Aqsa mosque is.

You got the message across, that what matters.
Then you have every reason to whine.

There is enough out there on destroying Al-Aqsa. The Jewish Messiah cannot come until the Temple has been rebuilt.

No where , but no where does it say that the Messiah will come after the temple will be built. Kindly stop making stuff up.

Anyone can build a house of brick and stone. But the temple is not only physical. It is supposed to be a place with a direct connection to God. In the past the Jewish people had a line of living prophets that kept this connection alive. But as everybody knows , this line of prophets was severed long ago , and the Jewish people have been praying for over 2000 years for renewal of their connection with God.

Without such a connection , any temple would be meaningless , just a house of brick and stone without any spiritual value what so ever.

Or in simple words : to built the temple will require a miracle !

_ :angel: :angel: :angel:

And since miracles are not in our department but up to God , i suggest we leave the matter to him instead of arguing about something which is not up to us to decide .

~

No where , but no where does it say that the Messiah will come after the temple will be built. Kindly stop making stuff up.

Anyone can build a house of brick and stone. But the temple is not only physical. It is supposed to be a place with a direct connection to God. In the past the Jewish people had a line of living prophets that kept this connection alive. But as everybody knows , this line of prophets was severed long ago , and the Jewish people have been praying for over 2000 years for renewal of their connection with God.

Without such a connection , any temple would be meaningless , just a house of brick and stone without any spiritual value what so ever.

_ :angel: :angel: :angel:

And since miracles are not in our department but up to God , i suggest we leave the matter to him instead of arguing about something which is not up to us to decide .

~

I like this guy. Hes telling the truth.

...as everybody knows , this line of prophets was severed long ago , and the Jewish people have been praying for over 2000 years for renewal of their connection with God.
On the contrary: Jews had prophets before the First Temple was built and into the Babylonian Exile that occurred centuries later. David was forbidden from building the Temple even though he was an acknowledged prophet; that was left to Solomon.

The Temple is not, then, strictly related to whether Jews have prophets or not.

Rather, the Temple is related to the priestly observances of Judaism: animal sacrifices, offering of grains and incense to G-d, support for priests, and a kind of physical presentation to G-d from Earth, in the Holy of Holies.

Israel has been re-established after 2,000 years. You might argue that men did it but does that make it any less of a miracle?

For the Temple to be rebuilt, though, I think more is needed. Not necessarily more from G-d but more from men. But I'm not sure what.

On the contrary: Jews had prophets before the First Temple was built and into the Babylonian Exile that occurred centuries later. David was forbidden from building the Temple even though he was an acknowledged prophet; that was left to Solomon.

Rather, the Temple is related to the priestly observances of Judaism: animal sacrifices, offering of grains and incense to G-d, support for priests, and a kind of physical presentation to G-d from Earth, in the Holy of Holies.

Israel has been re-established after 2,000 years. You might argue that men did it but does that make it any less of a miracle?

For the Temple to be rebuilt, though, I think more is needed. Not necessarily more from G-d but more from men. But I'm not sure what.

Yes, hes trying to say that the connection to God is what Islam calls Ruah-Al-Quddus (The Holy Spirit), and the building is called Beit Muqaddas (Temple)

And in Judaism they call the connection to God Ruah Hakodesh (The Holy Spirit), and the building is called Beit HaMikdash (Temple)

See the similarities and the same root word QDA/KDA (Spirit)

What use is anything material without the spiritual connection?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Spirit_in_Judaism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Spirit_in_Islam

Thank for the input.

At the time the the second temple was built there where still prophets around like Haggai , Zechariah and Malachi who helped guide the people.

It is true that in the end of the days the bible does prophecies a new temple , but that is a during a time of a totally different reality than we know today :

2 In the last days the mountain of the LORD’s temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and all nations will stream to it.

3 Many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

4 He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.

Isaiah 2

i marked down the important part ...

~

Back
Top Bottom