What's new

USA and Israel out of UNESCO: Al-Aqsa must come down

If i were an influencial muslim i would try to convince the jews and muslims to build a temple that is has two portions one for jews and one for muslims till the messiah of the jews comes.

They could take down the aqsa its just a building with no dis-respect human beings are more imortant the creation of Allah is more important than just a building that human beings want to build or habe alrrady built.

But i think its a hard task human beings .. They are so violent and greedy and arrogant. Jews would want the whole site and muslims would want the whole site and mosque not destroyed.

Im an Arab Hashimi Muslim. But iv got no influence on such matters i can just see u foolish jews and foolish muslims fight and kill eachother over a city, or a building both claim same Creator of the universe calls home to.... Aqsa holds more importance to the jews than we muslims. Although its very important as well 2nd most imortsnt site after mekka's kabah.

But human beings have science and logic and understanding yet they prefer to kill the other group and take all there is for the taking. And both groups believe that they are the good guys other group bad...

While in truth both are bad guys as they kill eachother.. And spread hate and violence against eachother.

Go ahead fools be my my guest destroy eachother and the land of mine and your fore-fathers..
I wonder how u will explain ur actions when u are called forth infront of God of Abraham the Creator of the universe. What will u say o muslims and jews? Sorry??? We were fools?
Who stopped you from becoming influential? Allah gave you guys everything, yet you guys are helpless. Allah will ask about it too.

It's the Zionists who are protecting Muslims' freedom to worship at Al-Aqsa. That has been the case for decades and decades and should be obvious to anyone who considers what would happen if Zionists didn't do so: a single Muslim faction would gain control and shut out the others. Most likely an Iranian-supported Shia faction.
Do you have any example to support your argument?
Kaaba is open for all, and shrines of all elders of Islam and all Prophets are still open for every muslims. Yes, Jews are not allowed, and no muslim, weather shia or sunni, will not allow it, ever.

They have been planning this for a long time. Now things are moving in the proper direction for them.

The Jews feel they have to destroy Masjid Al-Aqsa and rebuild their temple to summon their Messiah.

Evangelical Christian Protestants also believe that they need to bring all Jews to the holy land to bring back Jesus.

As Muslims we know that both groups will be deceived by Masih Ad Dajjal (Antichrist.)

The Jews feel they have to destroy Masjid Al-Aqsa and rebuild their temple to summon their Messiah.

Stupid thread full with misinformation. Al-Aqsa is protected by law as a holy place , Orthodox Jews would not even set foot in there from fear they would tread in the place where the the holy place of the temple was.

As for " summoning their Messiah " . seriously ? Jews have been praying for redemption not just for themselves but for the whole world for 2000 years , the only way to hurry its arrival is by following the commandments and doing good deeds , not blowing stuff up .

No one today has permission or " know how" to build a temple to God . They may be able to build a house of brick and stones , but the temple is supposed to be a place with direct connection to God , can any human today claim he can fulfill such a task ?

If you remember the first temple was build by king Solomon , his father , king David also wanted to build his temple but was refused because he was men of war :

7 And David said to Solomon: 'My son, as for me, it was in my heart to build a house unto the name of the LORD my God.
8 But the word of the LORD came to me, saying: Thou hast shed blood abundantly, and hast made great wars; thou shalt not build a house unto My name, because thou hast shed much blood upon the earth in My sight.

book of Chronicles Chapter 22

To think that the last temple , the one that is intended not just for the Jewish people but for all nations and is supposed to symbolize the arriving of the end of times and the end off all conflicts between nations , can be build in a violent manner , is a gross misunderstanding of what the Jewish faith stands for.

Sadly many here seems to swallow into this nonsense.

peace

Last edited:
Last edited:
where are the sources for this claim? the auther of this topic should provide them..

If you remember the first temple was build by king Solomon , his father , king David also wanted to build his temple but was refused because he was men of war :
I taught it also had something to do with Bathsheba, not only because of the wars, but well when it come to those times its very hard to discern truth from myth .

Who stopped you from becoming influential? Allah gave you guys everything, yet you guys are helpless. Allah will ask about it too.

Do you have any example to support your argument?
Kaaba is open for all, and shrines of all elders of Islam and all Prophets are still open for every muslims. Yes, Jews are not allowed, and no muslim, weather shia or sunni, will not allow it, ever.

Infkuential as in other muslims don't follow me as their guide... Those who have massive followings they have a job to do. To preach islam and to try and mend ties with the jews. Who else on earth is more muslim in practice besides muslims them selves. Its the jews they are almost muslim already ... No other faith is 99.9 % same to islam.

Just because of politics ordinary Jews and Muslims shouldn't suffer. But my words seem like a fairy tale even to my own friends ... No one reads and understands quran they read it in arabic.... Comprehend nothing.

Good, We will get the popcorn ready and watch safely from distance the Islamic NATO (Islamic c*nts) invading Israel and liberating Al-Aqsa. Al-Aqsa belongs to the Jews.

I taught it also had something to do with Bathsheba, not only because of the wars, but well when it come to those times its very hard to discern truth from myth .

nope the sin with Bathsheba was punished in another way. It is interesting to see that although King David was God favorites in many ways he was not free from mistakes , actually no man including the whole Jewish people is never described as perfect in the bible. Sometimes they do right sometimes they do wrong. The bible does not try to paint a brighter picture than what was the reality.

What is important to understand that despite making mistakes man can better himself and rise up.

David first reactions when he is confronted by the prophet Nathan about his sin is : i have sinned before God , please forgive me.

Compare this to what happened with the apple in the Garden of Eden - when god confronted Adam about eating from the forbidden fruit he said - the wife that you gave me tempted me , the wife ( eve ) said it was the snake , he tempted me . Non of them took responsibility for their actions and the result was that all of them where thrown out of the Garden of Eden.

David is the symbol of a man flesh and blood , he is not a saint , he makes mistakes but tries to make up for them and takes responsibility for his actions.

~

I see this move as a clear declaration of war and a clear declaration of their intentions to destroy Al-Aqsa. Soon we will observe big changes around the globe, and big wars are expected in near future, as this is impossible that Jews destroy Al-Aqsa and muslims keep silent.
Secondly, USA has an equal share in all this circus.
Muslims around the globe, get ready, for another "protest". Make beautiful play cards and banners. They will construct their temple, while you will be protesting.

@MastanKhan @BHarwana @Mentee @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Slav Defence @Dubious
We worship Allah(SWT) not idols.We worship the true architect and the one for whom entire universe is like one page of the book.We should be more worried that how we are going to stand in front of him when he will ask about our silence.May Allah(SWT) forgive our sins and give us strength to endure and withstand this struggle. May Allah(SWT) makes us strong and may Allah(SWT) also gives guidance to good hearted Jews as Moosa(AS) was born and raised under the nose of pharaoh.
Regards

I see this move as a clear declaration of war and a clear declaration of their intentions to destroy Al-Aqsa. Soon we will observe big changes around the globe, and big wars are expected in near future, as this is impossible that Jews destroy Al-Aqsa and muslims keep silent.
Secondly, USA has an equal share in all this circus.
Muslims around the globe, get ready, for another "protest". Make beautiful play cards and banners. They will construct their temple, while you will be protesting.

@MastanKhan @BHarwana @Mentee @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Slav Defence @Dubious

Lets have a race.

Dam v/s Temple.

If i were an influencial muslim i would try to convince the jews and muslims to build a temple that is has two portions one for jews and one for muslims till the messiah of the jews comes.

They could take down the aqsa its just a building with no dis-respect human beings are more imortant the creation of Allah is more important than just a building that human beings want to build or habe alrrady built.

But i think its a hard task human beings .. They are so violent and greedy and arrogant. Jews would want the whole site and muslims would want the whole site and mosque not destroyed.

Im an Arab Hashimi Muslim. But iv got no influence on such matters i can just see u foolish jews and foolish muslims fight and kill eachother over a city, or a building both claim same Creator of the universe calls home to.... Aqsa holds more importance to the jews than we muslims. Although its very important as well 2nd most imortsnt site after mekka's kabah.

But human beings have science and logic and understanding yet they prefer to kill the other group and take all there is for the taking. And both groups believe that they are the good guys other group bad...

While in truth both are bad guys as they kill eachother.. And spread hate and violence against eachother.

Go ahead fools be my my guest destroy eachother and the land of mine and your fore-fathers..
I wonder how u will explain ur actions when u are called forth infront of God of Abraham the Creator of the universe. What will u say o muslims and jews? Sorry??? We were fools?

Cool story bro.

But the jews have got the mound wrong. The Temple is not on the mound where that mosque sits.

Jeez.. I don't think they will do it.. But if they do.. it will be on same lines as Taliban in bamiyan

Back
Top Bottom