What's new

US yields to new terms of engagement with Pakistan

I heard its 1000$ per container.

also that they will construct the damaged roads.

PK was willing not to raise the tariff on the trucks, they wanted the apology first and foremost.

and its more like $500/container.

Uncle Sam , seems to smile again on na Pak slave. Trader mentality of US will prove to be harmful in medium and long term. Despite clearity of situation of na Pakistan harboring terrorists snakes in it's backyard , Uncle Sam is going to supply money for their (snakes) feeding. Who cares!! By the time once again, fangs of terrorists bite deep and hurt US interest, Mr. Obama would be basking away in some far of land and Mr. M.Roomy will be holding sick baby. God save democracy.

Pakistan is still demanding $ 5000 per truck...The Nato route's are already under construction from seven months and much of the work has been.. so i dont know which route are they talking about which they will reconstruct..

How many USD per truck?
There were talks where U.S were ready to pay 5000$ per truck.
But i think this is too low as these heavy overloaded trucks are great threat for our roads.
10,000- 12000$ per truck should be reasonable. While they were paying 22000$ per truck from Russia route.

according to another pakistani article there will be no apology, no mention of an apology in western newspapers, just of a possible restatement of regret that the accident happened and our condolences.

this america and pakistan love story is awsome, pakistan should show some balls and completely kick america out of the region. american presence in the region is not good for india as well as pakistan. hoping pakistan wins this battle :smokin:
that is the fact. US gov is the master of all liers and enjoy the killing

Back
Top Bottom