What's new

US would intervene with military to defend Taiwan

Americans may forget that in all the strategic games between the United States and China since 1949, the United States has been a loser.

There are deep-seated reasons for this result, and there will be no exception next time.

Now that Biden has encouraged Taiwan to declare independence, let's see if the United States can win this gamble. If the United States loses again this time, the order of the whole world will change.

Biden seems to be more hawkish than Trump in foreign policy affairs :o:

CORRECTION: ... hawkish "in talks" than Trump..

Remember: Since the Clinton/Obama time, when social media uses sky rocketed, it's all for the shows. Talk is cheap, and it garners cheers.

Americans may forget that in all the strategic games between the United States and China since 1949, the United States has been a loser.

There are deep-seated reasons for this result, and there will be no exception next time.

Now that Biden has encouraged Taiwan to declare independence, let's see if the United States can win this gamble. If the United States loses again this time, the order of the whole world will change.
Lol what? Since 1949? McArthur almost turned you guys into ghouls.

United States President Joe Biden said on Monday that Washington is ready to get involved militarily to defend Taiwan in the event of invasion.

I guess it is sealed now. China will not attack Taiwan
Might? Signals? Lolol. Until now, I still see no US boots on Ukrainian ground mate. Lolol

So let me know when PR China doesn't trust the US words and decides to invade Republic of China. 🤣🤣

China is no Russia.
And India is no China. India needs to asks Papa for permission to buy oil. Lolol

'The White House quickly downplayed the comments, saying they don't reflect a change in US policy. It's the third time in recent months -- including during a CNN town hall in October -- that Biden has said the US would protect Taiwan from a Chinese attack, only to have the White House walk back those remarks.'

Grandpa is having dementia again. Lol

Taiwan really forget who abandoned Taiwan (ROC) in the first place in 1979? Only fools trust US, but PDF does have many fools and US lapdogs, but US always treats lapdogs as lapdogs.

202009261132339339.jpg

202009261132331390.jpg

202009261132334916.jpg

202009261132336634.jpg

202009261132338070.jpg

202009261143538753.jpg

202009261144235482.jpg

202009261144356537.jpg

Last edited:
Lol what? Since 1949? McArthur almost turned you guys into ghouls.
You mean the Korean War? Do you think the Americans won?

China drove the UN troops to the 38th degree line from the Yalu River and saved North Korea. Moreover, China has demonstrated its strength in front of the world by defeating the United Nations army, which also gives China a chance to play at the card table.

As for MacArthur, didn't the Korean War humiliate him?

Yes he also had strong words for Russia now Ukraine lies in ruins and by optimistic estimates will take 15 years to get back on track minus territory.
The man is a bufoon and his war mongering isn’t new. He also led the charge for the Iraq war on behalf of the democrats. When accountability came beckoning removed all objectives folks and replaced them with war hawks.

China drove the UN troops to the 38th degree line from the Yalu River and saved North Korea. Moreover, China has demonstrated its strength in front of the world by defeating the United Nations army, which also gives China a chance to play at the card table.

So many wrongs believed by US generals

slide_1.jpg

No matter whether the United States will intervene militarily or not, we should make preparations for the military intervention of the United States.

1. Greatly expand nuclear weapons to the same level as the United States and Russia.

2. Greatly expand the Chinese navy. Drag the United States into the naval arms race. Or let the number of Chinese naval ships reach the total number of NATO naval ships and completely control the sea power.

Yes he also had strong words for Russia now Ukraine lies in ruins and by optimistic estimates will take 15 years to get back on track minus territory.
The man is a bufoon and his war mongering isn’t new. He also led the charge for the Iraq war on behalf of the democrats. When accountability came beckoning removed all objectives folks and replaced them with war hawks.

Ukraine is obliterating Russia to the point where the Pentagon no longer views Russia as a long term threat. That really says it all.

The defense of Taiwan is a strategic imperative for the United States. If China truly believes the US is bluffing, then fck around and find out.

I mean MacArthur's plan to drop 100 nukes on China. So don't talk about "strategic games"

I am a well-wisher on a personal level. I hope that China - Taiwan issue is sorted out amicably. Both are prosperous lands and valuable contributors to global computing needs.
It will be sorted out amicably, Taiwan is also China, ROC means republic of China, PRC means the people's republic of China, this current issue is the result of unsettled civil war, We Chinese can settle our civil wars by ourselves like what we did many times in our history, it's got nothing to do with foreign countries.
shutterstock-541678963.jpg

I mean MacArthur's plan to drop 100 nukes on China. So don't talk about "strategic games"
As long as I learned, no nukes were dropped anywhere on this planet except for Japan, which was an US act, and MacAarthur humiliatingly lost his job.

Last edited:
As long as I learned, no nukes were dropped anywhere on this planet except for Japan, which was an US act, and MacAarthur humiliatingly lost his job.
Well then tell your friend not to say that the US lost at all "strategic games since 1949"

Whatever the president of the United States says, we should be prepared for American intervention.
Therefore, we should first greatly expand nuclear weapons.
Secondly, we should count all western assets in China and confiscate them immediately once negotiations are held.
Third, we should include Guam and Hawaii in the preparatory targets of the Taiwan issue. Once we are convinced that the United States will intervene militarily, we should attack these areas first.

Wake island as well be targetted

Diego Garcia be included in the hit list together with the USA bases in Singapore and Australia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom