What's new

US will provide all support to India to become a Global Leader: Panetta

These kind of statements from panetta will come until they achieve their goals...Remember when the relations with pakistan were fair...US of A didn't even bothered of India..
Its all about one's interests.. As long as US see some benefits from India they will carry on with the Indian ball licking spree...but i hope indian officials are also aware from this US old drama.

Given the growing closeness between russia and china, india would be ill advised to align itself with the US and endanger a long standing partnership with Russia and possibly annoy the next superpower – china. The world order is shifting, and instead of blind nationalism, pragmatism should prevail while preparing for the eastward movement of power.

Having said that, even after being, let’s say, “dethroned” by china, the US will continue to yield a significant amount of influence both, militarily and economically. That should also be taken into consideration while engaging the US.

I actually think India's leaders are smart. India's Achilles' heel is its democracy: it is a wildcard that can work either way. If public opinion in India is manipulated -- by domestic and foreign interests -- to hype up antagonism to China and frame that relationship as a barometer of India's rising power, then America may still get its wish.

The unipolar world that Indian leaders accepted after the fall of the soviets still permeates their thinking. Which I am happy about mind you.

Yes! A rising power in your brainwashed head, but in reality a declining economy. At least be subtle when propagating your banya master's propaganda

Some times it's not too bad to check data. Rs is gaining against dollar mostly since last week. This is updated data.

Dollar / Rupee 55.55 0.13 0.23%
Euro / Rupee 69.99 -0.13 -0.19%
SENSEX 16743.61 24.74 (0.15%)
NIFTY 5076.70 8.35 (0.16%)
Get some rest buddy. World is not going to end like this.

Yes! A rising power in your brainwashed head, but in reality a declining economy. At least be subtle when propagating your banya master's propaganda

Some times it's not too bad to check data. Rs is gaining against dollar mostly since last week. This is updated data.

America's whole strategy is to empower Asian countries so they feel emboldened to challenge China for their own interests.

If you can keep your adversary busy in his own backyard, he will have less time to come mess around in yours.

Which is exactly the replica of China's strategy wrt Pakistan and India

Can you please give some statistic of Pakistan also:D.... How Pakistani currency is performing in International Market.

Indian government unlke other countries, owns many PSUs navratna, maharatna type which are worth more than half a trillion USD, if it comes to divestment.....india has good saving rate of 32 percent, there is hardly Any morgage loans in indin banks to fail like spain of today.....so india is sound.

The unipolar world that Indian leaders accepted after the fall of the soviets still permeates their thinking. Which I am happy about mind you.

Well, the world is still unipolar for all practical purposes. The US is still top dog and will remain the single dominant player even after the rise of China and others. I know we disagree on this, but I don't see anyone dethroning American military dominance in the foreseeable future. The only thing that will change is that the US will not be able to bully its way around the world as it does now.

Which is exactly the replica of China's strategy wrt Pakistan and India

True to an extent, and it suits Pakistan's interests just fine.

China should also provide all support to powers such as Iran/North Korea & Syria, infact to all countries hostile to the US in a tit-for-tat response.

Well, the world is still unipolar for all practical purposes. The US is still top dog and will remain the single dominant player even after the rise of China and others. I know we disagree on this, but I don't see anyone dethroning American military dominance in the foreseeable future. The only thing that will change is that the US will not be able to bully its way around the world as it does now.

The financial markets tend to be ahead of actual ground realities. Whilst America has finally excepted it can not continue spending on its military the Chinese continue to increase spending. Its only a matter of time before they overtake America. look at the number of engineers coming out of Chinese uni's.

Back
Top Bottom